Atlantis: Age of the Guardians

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have pictures of a sleek black or blue dragon? Preferably with wicked jaws.
Heres some possible ones
blackdragogffn.jpg
BlackDragon.jpg
3d2837d5fd330ad4fcb4b4ecd1a5294d-d4ehkru.jpg
racial_wars__black_dragon_by_telthona-d4xtt68.jpg

@CoShocker

Here's some;

world_of_warcraft_ice_dragon-t2.jpg
black_dragon-2.jpg
IceWyvern3.jpg
dragon_of_ice_by_dreamprotected-d48xaqt.png
3948d1366578142-share-your-wallpapers-12315-fighting-ice-dragon-1920x1080-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg

FYA

::Name:: Alex Pike
::Nickname:: Ice cube
::Age:: 16
::Gender:: M
::Appearance:: 6'1", slightly muscular build, caucasian. Has short brown hair, brown eyes. Usually wears a dark green T-shirt under a grey sweatshirt, green cargo pants and hiking boots.
::Height:: 6'1"
::Weight:: 150lbs
::Eye Color:: brown
::Hair Color:: brown
::Birthday:: Jan 4th
::Hometown:: Houston TX
::Element:: Ice
::Elemental Power:: Manipulation and projection of ice.
::Personality:: joker, level-headed, confident
::History:: Raised in Texas by adoptive parents. His childhood was normal enough. But He suffered a fatal wound to his right arm when he was 12 due to a car accident. The joint in that arm was replaced by a metal filling and is now much more durable. His father was put into a coma and eventually died. The family fell upon tough times and his mother worked two jobs. Slowly she sank into desperation and something snapped inside her. She went insane and she attempted to kill him, and he shot her in self defense. Having no money and being too old to be in an orphanage, he got special permission to join the Marines at age 16. Then things got even more interesting.
::Strengths:: Skilled with a rifle, crafty, great with technology, tactically trained.
::Weaknesses:: stubborn, relies too much on tech, has a serious fear of spiders.
::Likes:: Tech, guns, military vehicles, music, the cold, history.
::Dislikes:: Hot weather, self absorbed people, vegetables, unintelligent people.
::Family:: Karen (adoptive mother) 42
Mac (adoptive father. Deceased) 45
::Crush:: TBD
::Other::
::Name:: Alex Pike
::Nickname:: Ice cube
::Age:: 16
::Appearance:: 6'1", slightly muscular build, caucasian. Has short brown hair, brown eyes. Usually wears a dark green T-shirt under a grey sweatshirt, green cargo pants and hiking boots.
::Height:: 6'1"
::Weight:: 150lbs
::Eye Color:: brown
::Hair Color:: brown
::Birthday:: Jan 4th
::Hometown:: Houston TX
::Elemental Power:: Manipulation and projection of ice.
::Personality:: joker, level-headed, confident
::History:: Raised in Texas by adoptive parents. His childhood was normal enough. But He suffered a fatal wound to his right arm when he was 12 due to a car accident. The joint in that arm was replaced by a metal filling and is now much more durable. His father was put into a coma and eventually died. The family fell upon tough times and his mother worked two jobs. Slowly she sank into desperation and something snapped inside her. She went insane and she attempted to kill him, and he shot her in self defense. Having no money and being too old to be in an orphanage, he got special permission to join the Marines at age 16. Then things got even more interesting.
::Strengths:: Skilled with a rifle, crafty, great with technology, tactically trained.
::Weaknesses:: stubborn, relies too much on tech, has a serious fear of spiders.
::Likes:: Tech, guns, military vehicles, music, the cold, history.
::Dislikes:: Hot weather, self absorbed people, vegetables, unintelligent people.
::Family:: Karen (adoptive mother) 42
Mac (adoptive father. Deceased) 45
::Crush:: TBD

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/world_of_warcraft_ice_dragon-t2.jpg
::Dragon Name:: Whisper
::Nickname:: Whisp
::Age:: 200
::Power:: Ice breath. Much like breathing fire, but with ice.
::Scale Color:: Black and blue
::Wing Span:: about 60 feet
::Height:: about 10 feet
::Weight:: unknown
::Personality:: Same as Nick, But less of a joker and more playful
::Strengths:: fast, stealth, loyal, excellent flyer, really sharp claws.
::Weaknesses:: not very strong, both in strength and durability.
::Relationship with new guardian:: Like a brother. Inseparable on both battlefield and anywhere else.

Thanks. So what has happened in the IC so far? Where should I start off?

Start off like any other. Kidnapped and waking up and we are all currently mourning the death of the air guardian

Just as an fyi, I am going to post. Currently going through issues right now. I do have it (mostly) written out right now, and I will see if I can get on the computer tonight. Or if you are desparately wanting it, let me buckle down and finish up and I will post it in parts. I am currently on a proxy on the ps3 as the ps3 will not access this site otherwise, and if I'm idle too long, I have to put in the url again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adira
That is understandable. Honestly as long as you're posting at least once a week if not twice. You're absoutely fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would just like to say after this if anyone else drops the guardian spot will be dropped as wel. It's too hard to have to replace everyone who drops with someone new and make up a death excuse. It also delays the plot and character development.

Reactions: Beatrix
Hmm. Sounds fair. I'll wait for the new people to post before making mine.

*pokes everyone with a stick* I'm thinking a big battle scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.