Atlantis: Age of the Guardians

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'll see if anyone wants to join. We can discuss Aria's death.

I've decided that, if you all want we can drop the air element as trying to find someone else would be extremely hard. I think we should have Aria disappear in the middle of the night. The pressure was to much to handle? Or we could poison her and kill her off that way. What do you all think?

I've decided that, if you all want we can drop the air element as trying to find someone else would be extremely hard. I think we should have Aria disappear in the middle of the night. The pressure was to much to handle? Or we could poison her and kill her off that way. What do you all think?
How about we continue and say she was poisoned but keep the slot open in case anyone wants to join in and they can jump in whenever (just say it took awhile to find another air guardian) ?

Reactions: Adira
So. Who wants to post next. OR should I post next?

I think you should, to move us along and all.

Hello. I was referred to this rp. Mind if I place a hold on Air?

-edit- Or I could take over Ice. Either or would be fine.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Either or is up to you! Air would be preferable since it's one of the bigger elements. Thank you for joining!

@Beatrix

o.O hereeeessss.

Don't worry! I'm still crazy for this rp. :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm here! Waiting for others to post =)

Oh. Xp

Still making money. I'll post when I get home.

Might have to stir the pot...

Status
Not open for further replies.