Atlantis: Age of the Guardians

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
::Name::
Solana Reid
::Nickname::
Sola
::Age::
::Gender::
Female
::Appearance::
gray5-640x480.jpg

::Height::
5'2"
::Weight::
110 lbs
::Eye Color::
Grey
::Hair Color::
Black
::Birthday::
January 30th
::Hometown::
Roswell, Georgia
::Element::
Air
::Elemental Power::
She is able to add a blast of air to her opponent when she fights unarmed or with a weapon, adding extra damage or to allow her to increase her chances of connecting with the air if she misses.

::Personality::
Solana is generally a cheery person and would do anything to help a friend. She remains closed off until she gets to know them and figure out whether or not she could trust them. She tends to live in the moment, giving others the chance to coordinate plans for either life or for battle.
::History::
She was born to a middle class family in a suburb of Atlanta. She has had a fairly normal life with her family paying for martial arts/self defense classes for they thought they would be necessary. She graduated half a year early by doubling up her classes to allow herself to focus on a job. She has had a few boyfriends, but none were ever really serious, but more fun and flirtatious.
::Strengths::
Fit
Kind
Generous

::Weaknesses::
Naive
Occasionally Tempremental
Vengeful

::Likes::
Fruity smells
Gentle Breezes
Tea

::Dislikes::
Complete Disregard
Blood
Pests
::Family::
She has a father (Steven Ried), mother (Carly Ried), and two siblings (Belinda and Aiden) who resides in Roswell.
::Crush::
None at the moment.

coatl11.jpg

::Dragon Name::
Quetzacoatl
Que-Que
Male
Air
::Power::
With a few strokes of his powerful wings, he is able to create a tornado and be able to greatly influence the direction of the wind in a localized area.
::Feather Color::
White and Cream
::Wing Span::
450 ft
::Length::
1200 ft
8000 lbs
Quetzacoatl is extremely protective of his guardians since they typically are young and impressionable. He often likes to give advice to them as how to live in cryptic quotes that he has gathered over the years. He particularly does not like to see his young guardians fight, wanting to do all the fighting for them.
Observant
Long flyer
Protective
Attached to his guardians
Blase towards the other dragons and guardians
Detests being grounded
::Relationship with new guardian::
Amicable. They are able to get along pleasantly with little problems dispite their disagreements.
2165918-quetzalcoatl__teotihuacan_by_genzoman_d31393q.jpg

Very nice. If you read the first introduction post it should give you a look at how you should start off. I'll inteoduce you though Phineas.

Reactions: Beatrix
::Name::
Solana Reid
Sola
Female
::Appearance::
gray5-640x480.jpg

::Height::
5'2"
110 lbs
::Eye Color::
Grey
::Hair Color::
Black
::Birthday::
January 30th
::Hometown::
Roswell, Georgia
Air
::Elemental Power::
She is able to add a blast of air to her opponent when she fights unarmed or with a weapon, adding extra damage or to allow her to increase her chances of connecting with the air if she misses.

Solana is generally a cheery person and would do anything to help a friend. She remains closed off until she gets to know them and figure out whether or not she could trust them. She tends to live in the moment, giving others the chance to coordinate plans for either life or for battle.
::History::
She was born to a middle class family in a suburb of Atlanta. She has had a fairly normal life with her family paying for martial arts/self defense classes for they thought they would be necessary. She graduated half a year early by doubling up her classes to allow herself to focus on a job. She has had a few boyfriends, but none were ever really serious, but more fun and flirtatious.
Fit
Kind
Generous

Naive
Occasionally Tempremental
Vengeful

::Likes::
Fruity smells
Gentle Breezes
Tea

::Dislikes::
Complete Disregard
Blood
Pests
::Family::
She has a father (Steven Ried), mother (Carly Ried), and two siblings (Belinda and Aiden) who resides in Roswell.
::Crush::
None at the moment.

coatl11.jpg

::Dragon Name::
Quetzacoatl
Que-Que
Male
Air
::Power::
With a few strokes of his powerful wings, he is able to create a tornado and be able to greatly influence the direction of the wind in a localized area.
::Feather Color::
White and Cream
::Wing Span::
450 ft
::Length::
1200 ft
8000 lbs
Quetzacoatl is extremely protective of his guardians since they typically are young and impressionable. He often likes to give advice to them as how to live in cryptic quotes that he has gathered over the years. He particularly does not like to see his young guardians fight, wanting to do all the fighting for them.
Observant
Long flyer
Protective
Attached to his guardians
Blase towards the other dragons and guardians
Detests being grounded
::Relationship with new guardian::
Amicable. They are able to get along pleasantly with little problems dispite their disagreements.
2165918-quetzalcoatl__teotihuacan_by_genzoman_d31393q.jpg
Welcome! =D

I have a question about the setting: What time of year is it? I don't want my intro to conflict with the current time, and it would help me to place Solana more easily.

One last thing before I post my intro... Do you want me to start Solana off like everyone else?

I'll get to work on a CS. Though I won't be very active if at all over the weekend due to Thanksgiving. After that I'm all good.

Does it have to be a picture for appearance? Or will a description suffice?

Good, because I can't find any pictures that I like.

Anyone have pictures of a sleek black or blue dragon? Preferably with wicked jaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.