ATF OOC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
is it okay if i make a younger rebellion member?

Thanks!!

"I am Kokierra Oza, but some call me Kokie, and others call me Kierra, and I am 14 years old. I am joining the rebellion. My history; I had no family growing up. I was orphaned at a young age for a reason that I am not sure of. I did get adopted, though. By a sweet, kind, and wonderful old lady who I called Granny. Granny was the only person that had ever cared for me in this cruel world. She was killed in a attack from the hierarchy, thinking we were affiliated with them. Granny had me hide and was killed for the suspicion of treason. I joined the rebellion to avenge Granny's death, but I'm not normally aloud to do a whole lot because of my age. Everyone thinks I'll get hurt. I am a normally calm, level-headed person. I like to always have a smile on my face. Doing my best to make sure that everyone around me stays happy since I'm not allowed to do a whole lot around here. I want everyone to try to stop pushing themselves so hard. It isn't good for their health. So I do all I can to help relieve some of that stress with my witty comments and my humor. I look like this:
AnimeGuy16.jpg
. My favorite weapon (that I'm actually allowed to have) is my .50 Cal Desert Eagle with a Silencer. (And, yes, I can handle the recoil.) It looks like this:
Deagle.jpg

Ok....um.....
  • Nothing big has happened yet.
  • Me and Liam are brothers who used to serve Falco as his most loyal servants. I was his prime assassin, I think Liam was his personal guard.
  • There was a recent attack in which Violet was injured. Broken ribs if I remember.
  • Fights n' shit between me and Lil' Bro.
  • etc.
I'm probably missing a lot of shit, but this is all I can remember goin' on almost an entire day awake.

To be honest, that's pretty much right. Other info:

Liam is the Second in Charge of the rebellion
Everyone is to be gathering in the main room for a debriefing.
There are secrets in which have not yet been revealed...I wish you luck at finding them before they are shown, lol, but they will be introduced one at a time

Yes you did =) Hugs are awesome, aren't they XD

yay X)
Does everyone else agree hugs are awesome? Because I think so, and so does Kokierra, so I believe it should be unanimous!

Hugs are awesum. :bananaman:

Also since I dont think everyone knows, this is what Sicarius sounds like:

1:35 for best laugh. <3