ATF OOC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I know =) I am really excited.

Any roles for an Assassin, Rival, or dark-minded/dark oriented character in this? For either side? If I can get conformation, Ill work on the other stuff for it. I have a character in mind for either one.

Alright, lass. Which side you want me to play and I'll start getting that character down. :3

To be honest, I would like to have you on the rebellion. so far:

Rebellion: 2
Hierarchy: 3

Fucking A. :D Hope this is ok to do. :3 This should demonstrate more than just my character.

[Incoming Transmission]

The message flashed in red on the screen of the laptop. A young man appeared on the screen reclined on a chair, with a wide grin on his face. He was of a slightly muscular build, with light brown skin, shaggy white hair, and a X-shaped scar on his right cheek. He was fiddling with a coin in his right hand, keeping his hand busy for some unknown reason.

"Is this thing on? Alright. Hope I'm talking to the right person here." He picks up a piece of paper and starts reading for a bit, mumbling to himself then then throwing the paper off screen.
"Hey Violet. Name's Osiris Gainsborough, Osi for short. I am 23 years old. I'm joining the Rebellion, hopefully, if the fact that I hacked into this little laptop here to demonstrate that I can doesn't piss ya off too much. I've been in and out of battles ever since I was 9, when the Hierarchy killed my parents. But here's the kicker,"

He pulled up his sleeve and showed a patch of erratic scars to the camera. A tattoo used to be there, but it seems that the man had cut most of it off. You could faintly make out the edges of a Hierarchy symbol.

"A year ago I used to be the very thing you fought against. But that's for another time, cause I think I'm in for a lot of questions when I arrive there. As for my favorite weapon, it's my scythe, Bitter. It's the only thing I know how to use, and it's the only thing that hasn't betrayed me. I made her when I was 18, after the other scythe I nicked off of one of your soldiers broke in battle." He showed a rather large scythe to the camera. It was black mostly, with crude strips of leather along the shaft, and a silver blade. On the top and directly behind the blade, there were skulls. Human skulls. The one behind the blade is an adult's, while the one on top is a child's both were female. "I'll answer whatever you need, and I'll listen to whatever you say, but there's one thing I must say. Don't touch the skulls. Don't ask about them." His entire demeanor changed as he said this, with a serious and rather sad mood coming from him, different from his lax, lighthearted one that he had previously. "Well, I don't want to take up much more of your time, lass, so I'll sign off. See ya!"

[Transmission End]

That took way longer than I thought it would to write. XD

And how do I introduce myself in the RP? Cause I don't know how to at the point it's in.

CS- Character Sheet =)

Well, as of now Violet and Liam are in the medical bay because they got blown up by bombs..
But Acer ((background character for such uses =) )) Is pacing around the recon room. You could go to him and he could brief you a little until they're done patching Vi up. Or you could have him walk to the medical bay to say hi to Vi.
But that's where the Rebellion members are located at the moment.

Ok. I want to do a Doctor character. Like badly.
Problem is, my Doctors tend to run a little.....wild, so to speak. They are utter scumbags. They are pretty much 18++ material. I know that some people on this RP ain't exactly mature, so to speak, so I'm trying to scale it back a little, but I'm ending up with Docs I really don't like. I dont want to have to play a character I don't exactly like, but I don't want to end up fucking up everyone's RP times by having this uber-violent bastard of a character that offends everyone with the tings that come with him. wat do? T~T
george-bush.jpg
Me ^

I FUCKING GOT IT :D

Hope you don't mind me using Acer as an introduction mechanic for this character. And making up a last name for Falco. This is just a little scenario thing. Please don't hurt me. ;_;

[Incoming Transmission]

Acer jumped as the words flashed on the screen. He didn't expect anyone to call at this hour, let alone one that made the alarm go off. Maybe a new recruit? He opened the link in hope of another addition to the Rebellion's ranks.

A man was sitting in a rather empty room, save for a few medical supplies. He had a rather peculiar mask on, like a bird of some sorts.He was rather tall, almost freakishly so at 6'7" ft. tall.A shock of dull, pink hair was visible from under his mask. He looked at the camera with a cold stare that chilled Acer's bones.
"Good evening, mein freund." He spoke with a heavy German accent. "I am Doctor Volkhard Kraelim. I am the Royal Adviser for His Majesty, Falco Halstead and Head Director of the Heramael Research Facility." He tipped his hat to Acer. "You don't know much about me, so I guess I should share a few things. Not like you can come and kill me for all of your friends and family I've killed, now can you?" He laughed to himself, then cleared his throat. "I am currently 28 years of age, experienced in biological weaponry and the likes. Those 'demons' from the Hierarchy you see on the battlefield? All mine. The soldiers that have Leprosy and the infants dying in their crib at night?" He pointed at himself. "I am the enemy you've never seen. Hi."

[End Transmission]

Attachments

• doc.jpg
    doc.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
Doctor Volkhard Kraelim is accepted, and that was fine =)

And yes, @Kokierra, we are still accepting