ATF OOC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"I am Jonas Yvis and I am 23 years old. I am joining the rebellion. My history; Both of my parents were underpaid servants under the hierarchy. They were paid so little because they were assured by their employers that they would pamper their child if they were ever able to conceive. Mother was infertile, and father was lame. When I had finally been born, they did not take me. My family had to raise me on what little pay they had, and I was put to work as well when I turned four. My parents told me of the foul breach of trust. I hated them for this injustice. I spent much time in the libraries, learning to read by myself. I used what I learned of how to talk to learn how to read. Some of the others had come to like me, and my inquisitiveness gained both the respect and ire of my employers. They eventually did take me under their wing. I received a formal education starting at age six, and learned such arts as poetry, diction, and other political arts. I requested to learn a lethal art, and was taught the way of the spear, and later, the rapier. I would often see my greying parents in the halls of the manor, and look on them with sadness. I eventually fled the manor in demonstration, to protest the hierarchy's abuse of the lower class - myself, for six years, and my parents all their lives. It is within these ranks that I learned how to use a gun. I am hardened by labor as a child, but refined by hierarchy teachers. I can rouse a crowd, if anything, so long as I believe in what I'm talking about. I'm here for my parents, so rest assured that I am loyal to the cause. I have inherited my mother's intelligence, and my father's strength of virtue. I am inquisitive and intellectual, but emotional and full of bravado. I often feel infallible, but I know I can be bested. I will moralize my comrades, and dismantle my enemies. I look like a man, for the most part. My sharp features and broad shoulders tend to make me seem like a somewhat effeminate male. I even chose the name Jonas when I escaped to further my ambiguity. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but I have chestnut roots - I had dyed my hair from chestnut. I am fairly muscular, and I let more artistic sorts draw on my skin often. My favorite weapon is the pistol and rapier - I always keep two pistols and a sword with me."

Vampire_Soldier_COLOUR_by_ShadiChizu.png

To clarify, yes, Jonas is female.

WAIT!!!
JONAS DO NOT POST UNTIL PART II

Hmmmmm......we may be able to put you into good use *evil grin*

Ew they're kissiiiiiiiiiing

lol....
yes..
they are.
wow...my first rp kiss o.o
that sounded creepy O.o
I am going to shut up now. *offers everyone bunches of cookies*