ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood, Cerulean. I apologize for any OOC-->IC I have done. =/

Just..trust us. We have a big plot twist..hehe.

Caleb's not entirely human, by the way. He's partial angel..or whatever Liam is.

Still....that made feel uncomfortable loooool slammimg him against a wall till his neck broke jesus

.......being almost burned alive, having your armor burned and warped, your flesh and bone broken and ripped off, AND YOU DON'T EXPECT TO GO A LITTLE OFF THE DEEP END? Osi isn't exactly a boy scout, but he didn't kill him. He snapped out of it before he snapped his neck although his trachea is broken.

you could of definetly used your powers to leave the room and supress him into the room but its whatever

Then that wouldn't have been interesting. And I can do WAY more with the scene if it goes this way than if it went differently. Sorry man, I didn't want anyone to actually be uncomfortable.

And you do have to take this into account too, the anime and stories I read and watch differ drastically from what you watch. So the things I draw scenes, inspiration, etc. from are different. This is an example. You may watch Naruto, Bleach, anime like this. I read Berserk and horror stories by Junji Ito. You read Rowling, I read Poe. You may have some upbeat musician who's lyrics you can make scenes from, I listen to Marduk, Cannibal Corpse, and Death Grips. So yeah, the shit I do in an RP can get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL fuckin' dark. But I try not to play an entire RP like that. I have some sense of balance. Which is why I created the Dok. So I can be that evil, sadistic, unlikable bastard, and STILL have Osi, who is just damaged. After you're a mad scientist's plaything for a while, it changes you. For better or for worse.

Well, I will say.
Osi is now on Caleb's bad side. His death list.

Caleb's death list: Violet, Osi, Falco
Caleb's Protection list (those he will risk his life for. As you have seen, not too hard for the 3 year old..): Azle, Michavelli, Valin
Caleb's Friendly list: The other rebels, Liam

no i wasnt serious about being uncomfortable i was just saying it was a violent way to destroy a child lol

I agree. Honestly, I hadn't been expecting that, haha. It was quite violent, but added a little detail to an idea I have, so yup

Well, he's got 34 more minutes of this. So yeah. Fun.

Mhm.
Should we do something with the meeting room so the others can post..I feel bad leaving them...sorry guys :..(

I'm sending the vid in about......3 minutes.

Shouldnt be any longer.

I'm hurrying, I swear.
;~;

It may be a wee bit confusing, but you'll get it when you read it.

Music that is playing at the end:

Gah...the website! website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error website error..
not funny.

Yay X) video!

Sorry for the long wait guise.
Should be up shortly

Sorry peoples, fell asleep yesterday, but it is up now X)

Status
Not open for further replies.