At the Auction House

She looks at him and tips his face up, " well you are fine now my sweet little fox, go take a nice warm shower and I will get you something nice to wear. I will never spray you down with cold water" she tugs his ears with a smile

" I don't know how to work the shower master. " He said looking to her.

She reaches in front of him and turns the water on, making sure it is warm for him,, " I will get you a towel and something to wear"

" Yes master. " He said stepping into the shower enjoying the warm feeling of the hot water makeing contoct with his body.

She goes to hr room and retrieves some clothing and sets it ont he toilet. She then goes and begins to cook their meal, her stomach rumbling

Eclipse soon finished his shower and turned the water off. He looked to the clothes and smiled just putting the jeans on and leaveing without the shirt. He then walked down the stairs and sniffed the air. " Mmmmh more food.. "

She arches a brow, " do you not get fed regularly?"

" I do but yet i get fed little when i was with the other master's. " He said as he sighhed.

" well you get 3 meals a day here... you eat when I eat..."

" Ys ma'am. " He said as he smiled his wet fur on his chest glistening in the light of the room.

She arches a brow and shrugs

( just kind of bored with it )

He smiled to her and then looked to the food.

( We can allways spice things up to where you take complete controll and make my character into your sex slave. )