At the Auction House

She moves him around adjusting him to the feeling of her insides before she pushes him deeper, nails exploring his fur and back

He grunts lightly as he feels eminse pleasure. " Ahhhh! " he started to panth lightly as he closed his eyes tightly.

She laughs and kisses him softly before licking his cheek, " move your hips up and down"

Eclipse moved his hips up n down as he gasped lightly feeling the pleasure of sex.

She smiles as he discovers what each action does for him and she grinds up against him, pushing him around inside her, she wanted a climax

Eclipse closed his eyes as he kept the motion going panthing lightly as his tounge hung out the side of his maw.

She chuckles softly and strokes his muzzle helping him speed up and go deeper within her, wanting his skin to crawl

Eclipse grunted feeling the pressure build up in his cock ready to release his seed.

Eclipse moaned loudly as he released his seed into his new master. " Ahhhh!! "

She let him with a happy sigh and then moments later she too released and then she smiles and rolls on her back next to him panting lightly

Eclipse smiled as he cuddled up next to his master.

She was surprised by how fast he became affectionate but this did not displease her and she kisses him softly

He kisses his master back as he msiled. This is the best owner i have ever had. He thought as she kissed him

She plays with his hair and then kisses him once more, " go ahead and shower off. Go on" she shoos him off

Eclipse gets up and heads to the shower. " Hmmm how do you work this thing.... " He said as he looked at it.

She didn't hear the water so she goes to check on him and giggles, " you never showered before?"

He shakes his head no as he looked to her.

" I was sprayed down with cold water. They thought it was some sort of game to see who can get me sick first, i'm suprised i didn't die from all the straine that they put on me... " He said as he looked down to the floor feeling disapointed in himself for not knowing how to work the contraption.