At the Auction House

She looks at him, his purple fur looked soft and she smiles looking at him, her fingers wrap around his belt loops and she looks in his eyes, " do you know why I bought you Eclipse?"

" No ma'am i do not. " Eclipse says as he looks at her.

She pushes him against th ebed straddling his waist, " to keep me company"

Eclipse blushed intently as he looked up at her. " Ummmm yes ma'am. " He said as he just laied there looking at her.

She smiles and undoes his pants, her hand goes in and strokes his waiting length as she leans down and kisses him, claiming his mouth before his manhood

He lays there as she kisses him he moans slightly as he felt her touch on his memebr. " Nnnh.. "

She grins and removes his pants entirely smiling at his considerable size, " well... you are a big boy aren't you?" She grins at him purring loudly her tail swishing, " you are allowed to play too or do you want me to do all the work?"

" ummm ahehe i was never allowed to do this with my master's so i don't know what to do. " He said blusheing lightly.

She arches a brow and kisses him, " just explore, I am not going to bite you handsome" she grins, " not hard anyways"

Eclipse blushes harder as he looks at his new master and swallows lightly. " ......... "

She laughs and takes his hands in hers slowly putting them in her shirt with a purr and sliding them beneath her bra, " grope. You will like it" she begins to undo her pants, eyes on her prize... his manhood

He feels around as he gropes her lightly. " Ahehehehe. " He giggled nervously as his blushed darkend.

She arches a brow and then slowly slides him into her, " go on, you can explore a little bit"

He lossens up as he smiles at her and plays with ehr nipples. " Ahehehehe. " He giggled as he blushed even more.

She purrs and laughs softly at him leaning over and licking his fur with her rough tongue, " you never played with boobs before Eclipse" her tail swishes and she grins at him maniacally

" N-no ma'am i havent. I actually have never done this before. " He said as he started to get aroused.

She arches a brow, " oh really? What were used for then?"

" Hard labor. " He said as he looked up at her.

She arches a brow and giggles, " what I waste of a handsome man" she leans down and kisses him, she slowly swerves her hips around

" Mmmmh " He moaned lightly as he kissed back closeing his eyes and tilting his head to the side.