As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanna didn't look at her and answered her voice monotone."No not really." She looked at Kurain seeing how much still needed to be done.

"don't worry we will get fix him up." she reassures you.

She smiles. "Right." 'That's not what bothered me...I'm not sure why but... never mind... But I guess I'll let that be it...'

kurians eyes fluttered open and he let out a groan before sitting up rubbing his bleeding chest. "what the..." he looks at his now stained hand.

"we tried... also make the noise again its hot." izzy says placing her hand on her hip.

he looks at you and blushes slightly. "oh is it?"

Zanna whispers so only Kurain she hopes can here. "Yeah a little." Zanna was blushing faintly.

the blood soaking though the cheap doctors scrubs he wore was tearing holes all through the paper like fabric causeing his muscular skin to show in many areas. "ill keep that in mind." he says with a smirk and stretches causing him to flex slightly.

izzy clearly tried not to stare but did none the less.

"Okay" Zanna ignored Isabelle for she was a little distracted at the sight.

he quickly noticed the 2 girls eyes on him. "...what?" he asked puzzled.

izzy looks away. "huh nothing..."

Zanna turned her head a little. "What she said." She smiled at Isabelle.

"... did the crash make me look that bad..." he asks still very confused.

"just don't flex its distracting..." izzy says with a huff.

"You look fine. And she's right... It's...distracting."

He wasn't sure how to clarify his first question since he himself wasn't entirely sure what he was asking. Absentmindedly he started unbuttoning his vest and shirt as he said, "well, yes it'd be nice to know if others like you would help me and if I could depend on them to help me heal if need be... but" he struggled, "I also meant, do they look like you?" he asked more to himself than her. Mercutio pulled his vest off and clarified, "I guess I'm asking if it's a race thing, being a reaper. Do you all look the same?"

His shirt came off and his entire torso looked like a marble statue cracked to the point of breaking. The metallic clinking sound creaked as if in agony as one of the smaller fissures seemed to pull closer together in a sort of undoing of the break. It was his body slowly repairing. Just below his collarbone lay a pink stone. Mercutio's mind focused on her second set of questions about his injuries, body and origin. "The short of it," he began, "is that a couple of hunters, I presume, gave me a beating. The details aren't clear to me about how because I was just running or trying to. At some point my body just started breaking." He looked at her for a moment, as if he were about to continue on to her questions about what he was, but he looked away. He pulled his grey hair back in thought, trying to look for the words to begin to describe a Raskol. The difficulty lied in the fact that he didn't know much about them himself despite being one.

"I believe I am what a book I read years ago calls a Raskol. It was a very old diary actually..." he drifted away thinking about the past and the fact that his source material seemed so unreliable. After a pause, he then turned back and looked at her with his bright pink eyes. "I believe I am an artifact enchanted human," he said pointing to the pink stone on his chest, "I was born human and lived a human life," he told her. "One day this stone lodged itself in me and my eyes turned a bright pink, and my body became... like a porcelain doll version of a phoenix. No bleeding." he said while moving his hand over the cracks on his arm, "I break and rebuild myself from the fragments." He looked at her, curious to see her reaction. She was the first person he'd ever spoken to about this.

She blushed shyly as he removed his clothes and clarified his question. Her blush only grew brighter when she realized how her next request was probably going to sound to him. She paused for a few moments trying to contemplate the best way to word it as she nervously began to brush her fingers through her ponytail, slowly removing the ribbon from it as to take it down. She Softly brushed it all to the front of her shoulder, turning around and facing her back to him as she began to explain.

"Well, reapers are also a race that is made, but if I remember correctly, all reapers start out as immortals rather than human, that is, if I remember right. I imagine you've already noticed some of my non human characteristics. I started out as a fey folk, which is where some of the less obvious features, such as my ears and some other things came from. When I became a reaper, I gained a few other physical characteristics. Mainly, all reapers have the teeth, which I'm sure you've noticed. Mine are a bit smaller, more like a cat's. Not all are exactly the same, but all reapers have the sharp teeth, or fangs. Also..." She hesitated, blushing more brightly, "This may sound... strange, but there's a reason, I promise. Would you please unlace the back of my dress? It's easier for me to get it on than it is to get it off" She finished, giving him a chance to answer her questions as she waited for him to help her with her dress. She listened carefully, being as interested as she was in his answers. A Raskol? How interesting. She thought to herself as he went on.

She turned her head softly to watch the different things he pointed out about himself, intrigued by the gem planted in his chest that matched his eyes. So he's a giant porcelain doll? What kind of powers does he have? She wondered to herself. A lot of this helped to explain some things, like why he was so cold at first, and the way his skin looked and felt, and the blood, or rather, lack there of. As she stood in front of him, growing more and more nervous, not used to much physical contact outside of combat, especially from a male, She thought about what he might think of her, and what he was going to think after what she was about to show him. She shyly faced her head back forwards away from him, making sure her hair stayed out of the way. Her small frame began to nervously tense up in front of him as she began to lose herself in her thoughts.

Zanna waited to see if there was anything else she need to do so that Kurain might be able to get fully healed. She looked a Isabelle. "So anything else that might help Mistress?" 'After she said Mistress it hit her. Wait we haven't said anything to him yet. oops'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.