As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Why can't classes be like the one in the rp? It would make for interesting conversations. Can I make a teacher? I know I have too many characters already but this is the only rp I have been in that lets me have a whole range of characters.

Meh, go for it.

Name:
Mika Miyamoto

Species:
Jorogumo (spider yokai)

Role:
Student

Year:
Senior

Personality:
Mika likes to do things, anything, and she doesn't much care what it is or what the consequences end up being. She arrives exactly when she means to and tries not to regret her decisions - even a misspoken word, phrase, or joke has its place. She is almost always found with something in her mouth, be it gum, candy, or a cigarette. She'll talk to anyone, but speaks candidly and without remorse.

Dislikes:
Coy little damsels in distress, trying too hard, school bathrooms

Ya, my conversations consist of yugioh, sword art online, and how they persecuted witches during the Salem Witch Trials...

df29517db237d682762ec657da5a1279.jpg

Name:
Shun Neon

Species:
Human

Role:
Student

Year:
Junior

Personality:
Since he got rejected after confessing his love, he is a very down young man who never gets happy, and especially he doesn't show any sign of happiness when he spends with his friends and family. Usually, he is seen in tears whenever you mention the resemblance or the name of the person he liked.

Dislikes:
He hates everything, even the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shinn, suicide is kinda a trigger topic for me. Also, you didn't read the rules with the whole fantasy first, then human thing.

@Shinn, suicide is kinda a trigger topic for me. Also, you didn't read the rules with the whole fantasy first, then human thing.
I've read the rules. But I just want to make my character to look too depressed by adding the suicide part.

Anyway, I will put the suicide part away.

happywomanteacherteachingclass.jpg

Name:
Shannon Vael

Species:
Human

Role:
Math Teacher (sometimes substitute history teacher.)

Personality:
Shannon is the math teacher in her first year of teaching high schoolers. She is kind and determined to make sure that the students get along with one another. She does have a mean streak when her class is interrupted and will explode if the noise level becomes too much. Shannon is willing to help any student who is having trouble in her class or just being a teenager in general.

Dislikes:
She hates bullying in general, as in her opinion it shows just how immature someone is if they have to make someone feel worse just to make themselves feel better. She also hates discrimination of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of yugioh, now someone made a character that's the most powerful card in all of duel monsters!

No joke though, this thing can be an absolute bitch in the right combination.

@Shinn, not accepted. You only created a human. And a depressing fucker of a human as well. You failed to follow the rule regarding character creation, and you ignored it when I warned you the first time, so no.

@Karakui, this is my main boss monster in my Dino deck.

@Shinn, not accepted. You only created a human. And a depressing fucker of a human as well. You failed to follow the rule regarding character creation, and you ignored it when I warned you the first time, so no.

I don't get it. The rules was short and simple... Oh well i'm heading off to another RP that may catches my interest....

I'm still here, sorry for the delay, but things have kinda gone crazy over on my end. If any of you guys are in America, and happen to see some high school on the news talking about a dead kid, then that's my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.