As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, those work a lot better. No longer dizzy.

@Cybermoon, both your humies are accepted.

@Keekayani, the drangels are accepted, though I keep having some horrible thoughts about angels attempting to screw dragons... *gags* Curse you Internet.

@brainparasite, the images you picked for your characters seem out of focus and are making me feel somewhat dizzy. Also, I'm not to sure about the human's gender.... It's not that I'm against that sort of thing, it's just going to be hella confusing for me. Someone's going to be like "they did it" and being the complete dumbass that I am, I'll end up spending two hours scrolling up and down the thread trying to find a group of people doing something. Also, what genitals would they have? Sorry for the awkward question, but this is a new responce for a gender for me.
Hahaha well this particular dragon has a human form if that makes you feel better.

I dont get notified about this thread any more... Im still apparently watching it (sounds stalkery) and what not, but I haven't had any notes

Try making an archive of links like I have in my signature. Then if you don't get notifications for a while, you can easily click through all your threads to see if any have bugged.

As for the not getting notifications - that happens when you've had a notification for the thread before, but haven't read the most recent post on it. To save flooding with notifications, it only gives you one if you've read the most recent post prior to that new post that would make a notification, so checking all the threads will reset the notifications and make them work again.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Or just turn on email notifications and when you lunatics decide to post like crazy, my Pokemon shuffle game would be severely interrupted....

Wait so... Homeroom -> Lunch? I know it's a free but what about all the other lessons before lunch? :D

There should be two more classes before lunch.

What sort of American school is this? I thought it went class-> class-> class-> break-> class-> class-> lunch-> class-> class and then finally home.

English better school is Class-> Class -> Break -> Class -> Lunch -> Class -> Class. I only have 5 potential classes per day, and a maximum of 3 on any given day. On wednesdays I only have one class and the rest of the day is free period.

I just had a great idea for how Ayumi's gonna screw with the delinquents :D Gon be hilarious.

For Ayumi's pecking order, imagine it being said something like this (skip to 0:09)

Ayumi is storing the clothes inside her "body" though, as energy.

Ohh gotcha, ignore that part on my post then

... That moment when you finally delete 99 email notifications for the same fucking thread.... X.X

Sure, welcome to the party.

Sorry if my posting seem sporadic during the day. Have classes and work throughout the week.

No worries mate. Now you get how I feel. I'm trying to pass a class, meanwhile the class on here is blabbing about eating people and buying nekos like wtf... Why can't I have a class like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.