As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops my bad, I was using my phone for replies this weekend cuz I was at work the whole day (whoo-hoo..)
I'll try to make them a bit bigger next time.

@Cybermoon, yes, but perhaps you could play a human? That way I'm not trying to play as both the super awesome magic teacher as well as the boring teachers and the mean students...

I don't see an issues with twins, go for it.

Okay. Though I was working on an awesome dragon student.

(Appearance)
anime_school_boy_render_by_kekuuu_by_kekuuu-d5zgxrl.png

Name:
Jason Zeke

Species:
Human

Role:
Student

Year:
Junior

Personality:
Jason was once one of those guys that floats along through life, always bored with everything. When the supernaturals came, he became interested and now wants to learn all about them. He heads the school paper so he will always be seen lurking around the areas of school, trying to find more stories on the supernaturals to put on paper. Since the start of this school year, this is the most excitement he has felt for a long time.

Dislikes:
He hates it when people provide him false information or print it into the paper without his knowledge as it gives him a bad image and tarnishes the school papers reputation as a refiable source of truth around the school.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Seen here with their baby sister. Ezra has blond hair and green eyes. Zepyhr has black hair and blue eyes.)
Name: Ezra Horizon

Species: Dragon/angel hybrid (not sure what you'd call them persay. Each twin more strongly resembles one part. As in Ezra acts more like his father (the angel) and Zephyr acts more like his mother (the dragon))

Role: Student

Year: Junior

Personality: Ezra is even tempered and calm. He's very friendly toward everyone, but tends to be too passive at times. He acts as a balance to his twin's personality.

Dislikes: Conflict. People who bully those weaker than them. Seeing his brother hurt. Being made fun of for being a hybrid creature.

Name: Zephyr Horizon

Species: Dragon/angel hybrid

Role: Student

Year: Junior

Personality: Zephyr is brash and reckless. He often lets his temper get the better of him. Despite his bold disposition he knows how to behave in public and typically stays with his twin when out and about. He makes sure to put his foot down when his brother lets people walk over him. His personality balances perfectly with Ezra's.

Dislikes: The idea of going to a co-ed school but his twin and father insisted that they learn how to mingle with human beings. People who use his brother's passiveness for personal gain. Being made fun of for being a hybrid creature.

haganai-next-008-my-childhood-friend-fights-too-much.png

Name:
Regina Slater

Species:
Human

Role:
Student

Year:
Junior

Personality:
Regina sees herself as the queen bee of the school and is always trying to get the upperhand, usually using underhanded tactics such as humiliation. She is a grade A drama queen and will stop at nothing to make sure the spotlight is always on her.

Dislikes:
Not being the center of attention and the supernaturals. She is also not a fan of Jason as she feels he is "printing lies" about her.

Name
Hazel Chase

Species
Eldritch Horror (only half, though)

Role
Student

Year
Sophomore

Personality
She often has a smile on her face and tends to be very agreeable. She takes joy in creeping people out, but is generally harmless. She's the kind of person that everyone knows but no one knows very well.

Dislikes
Overly sappy or emotional things, uptight people, monotony​

Name
Saturn Reyes

Species
Human

Role
Student

Year
Freshman

Personality
Ze is painfully shy and very insecure. Ze cares a lot about what others think of air and try very hard to look like someone who isn't a complete mess. When you talk to air, you'll find that ze is really nice but incredibly nervous.

Dislikes
Loud noises, crowds, physical contact

[EDIT: Changed pictures, Saturn's pronouns]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
@Cybermoon, both your humies are accepted.

@Keekayani, the drangels are accepted, though I keep having some horrible thoughts about angels attempting to screw dragons... *gags* Curse you Internet.

@brainparasite, the images you picked for your characters seem out of focus and are making me feel somewhat dizzy. Also, I'm not to sure about the human's gender.... It's not that I'm against that sort of thing, it's just going to be hella confusing for me. Someone's going to be like "they did it" and being the complete dumbass that I am, I'll end up spending two hours scrolling up and down the thread trying to find a group of people doing something. Also, what genitals would they have? Sorry for the awkward question, but this is a new responce for a gender for me.

Okay and I just have to get this out there but anyone here who wants to or has an idea for her, you can take control of Regina if you so wish. I have no qualms about it so, if you all have any ideas for her. Go right ahead.

As far as I know, people who call themselves Agender don't identify with either gender, though will still have a biological sex. In this case, it looks female to me. Basically, they're biologically female, but don't consider themselves either female or male. Like transgender but got stuck half way. Which sounds really insulting.

Yeah, Saturn is female-assigned at birth but doesn't identify as any gender. If they/them pronouns are too confusing I can use different ones.

And I don't really get what you're saying about the pictures. They at least seem fine from my end. They haven't been changed from how I found them

Well, on my end I can see some individual pixels on parts of the outlines, and then everything blurs together towards the faces and the hands and it's seriously making me feel dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.