Arthur's Academy for the Rare and Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She the last one out and prepared to put some more rubbing achol on it " this might hurt a little " she said before putting it on the open wounds

he lossened the grip "no it feels fine actually" his eyes were still closed his voice was a bit rugged and had a somewhat of a British accent "man that hurt like a bitch"

She blushed at his voice then looked away " dude your breath reals go in my bathroom and use the mouthwash " she said smiling letting the blush go away

"thanks" he walked to the bathroom and gargled about half of the mouth wash

"hey atleast my breath smells better " he smiled "damn it feels good to be able to talk actually" he chuckled

"Next time don't be a dumb ass and don't stich your mouth shut " she said sticking her tougne out at him

"l didn't do it though" he chuckled and flopped down on the bed "uggg"

She looked at him " alright Josh don't get all your boy sweat on my bed " she said laughing

" I'm a miss reading that paper of yours " she smiles at him

"do you like it more than my actual voice?"

" I think there both cute " she said blushing

he looked at her and sat up not noticing his hand went over hers "i think you a pretty cute yourself heh "

"Whatever "she said looking away pushing her hair back just to let it fall back into her face

he pused her hair to the side "i wasn't kidding i think your cute"

" is that so " she said looking at him with a slight smile

"ya" he smiled back laying his hand on hers

" I have a question? " she said bringing her face close to his

Status
Not open for further replies.