Arthur's Academy for the Rare and Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
" So What you should then I could read at the end of everyday " she said giggling

'you actually sitting n the book I finished writing today'

"Thats why my ass hurts " she said joking she got up and grabbed the book sitting back down on the desk reading it with asking

She gave him his book back smiling " your an awesome writer "

'thanks I jus kinda write and block t the world'

" Your not gonna block me out right " she said with a sweet smile

'never' he put a smile a the end again this time though it had stitches along the mouth

" Hah funny " she said taking the pencil from him and draws a smile face on his paper it has a bow

'your great at drawling ' he kinda just sat there as if he were smiling

She looked at him " thanks it's one of my talents " she yawned and hoped off his desk " I'm bout to go this school is boring "

'sounds fun mind if I join?' he stood up

She read that paper and laughed " Duh I wouldn't just leave you here " she grabbed his hand and started to walk out the class room
" where are you two going " the teacher called at us " To go do naughty things in the bathroom " she said joking and she pulled him along to the school exits

he grabbed a note book 'well then' he was starting to open up to Bella and this was the first time he's ever opened up to anyone

Once out the school she spins gracefully she smiled " I love outside" she said smiling

'I don't get out often from school to homework and then keeping my job I don't get much alone time' he kept up and writing at at same time sometimes stumbling

She sees him stumbling she giggled she has never giggled so much then when she was with him " maybe we should sit down " she smiled and brought him over to the steps and she sat down

She looked at him smiling thinking he would be the first to know what she was she'll make him guess first

'soo I really never talked to people before... heh god im so awkward'

Status
Not open for further replies.