Arthur's Academy for the Rare and Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I think it's cute " she said winking at him half kidding

'I aint cute what so ever my mouth looks like some fucked up Halloween experiment '

" who cares about that. Looks are so superficial "she said shrugging

he took off his bandana and the stiches had dried blood clots on them and his skin seemed a tanned but the stitches the seem rusty as well 'really?'

She wasn't taken back she seem worst " You need to clean that it seems infected " she spoke soft

"Dummy that means let me clean it " she stood up "come where going to my house " she looked around to make sure no one was around before letting her full black feather wings expand from her back the seem to be giant compared to her small frame

'ok that's cool but can you open a rift to the void??'

" Sure if that what you want " she folded her wings back in quickly since she wasn't using them. She closer her eyes for a second letting them turn black shaping get fingers a rifled open she closed her eyes again letting them turn back blue

'cool now my party trick' he unwrapped his hand and opened a dark cut in thin air ' ladies first'

" why thank you sir " she said with a fake southern voice and went through

he came threw and suddenly they were in a dark empty space, the void, he walked normally as if nothing and opening another door to her room of her house and acted as if he were holding a door for her

"Ugh " she rolled her eyes and walked into her very large room it was like a hotel penthouse. Her room wasnt like most girls it looked like a demon decorated it then sprinkled a little girly girl but in a tasteful way

'awesome room' he took off the bandana again and sat down '

She went in her bathroom and get the rubbing achol and some cotton balls she sat next to him began to clean his mouth thinking what would happen I'd she broke the stitches on his mouth

'you can take the out if you want. I wont mind' he took of his hat showing his spiked hair an took his glasses of reveling his silver eyes

" You sure..." she said looking at his eyes smiling

he nodded and gripped the bed hard so as not to feel pain

(and that sounded awkward)

( it did heh)

She toke one of her sharp nails and started to undo his mouth

his eyes widened and his grip tightened as she cut the stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.