Arranged Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
'He knew?' She looked down and kept quiet letting the man talk. She was a little buzzed and really couldn't speak that much. She tired to speak but only a few words escaped. "I'm a tough one to please if you just base me off the mean side." Only a third of the ale left, Malayna gulped the rest down. She looked back up at him with a sly smile. "My My... Is Bracken trying to seduce me already?" She pushed the dishes to the side and crawled on the table. This time her whole body balanced on top. Her hands pulled at her gown then pulled it over her head. "Pj's? What Pj's?" Her body slithered to him. Her lips touched his then nipped at his bottom lip. Malayna's hands rubbed against his chest then pulled her body into his lap. She slid back and forth rubbing their laps together. She felt it again. This time she let the moan out into his ear as if whispering it to him. "Bracken..."

Bracken groaned slightly. Even through clothes, he could feel everything. He felt a sudden rush of emotions within a second. What if they were caught? What if he was not able to meet her expectations? What if- What if-

Forget it. If anything happend, he'd deal with it then. Bracken began to kiss her. Again and again, everytime he felt her leave his lips he would press forward and rejoin them.

"You know... premarital sex is... frowned upon... correct?" He asked between kisses. "Plus the fact that you are quite moderatly inebriated. I would lose my pride as a man if I were to take advantage of that. However I feel that some heavy cuddling is in order. So with that-"

At this he removed his shirt in one fluid motion, allowing their skin to rub together, adding to the sensation. He then returned to kissing her.

Still being a little buzzed she shrugged it off. It'd only be frowned upon if they were caught. Feeling his skin against hers set her emotions wild. Her tongue pushed through his lips and tackled his tongue. Her movement picked up a bit more. Her warmth escaped from her underwear as it felt the bulge more against her. Malayna separated their lips and began to kiss down his neck. As a comfortable placement her lips stayed and sucked on the spot lightly not to leave marks. Her teeth scraped against his skin. She tasted the salt of his sweat. Her hands rubbed against him more feeling the well body from the bath. Her lips trailed back up and sucked his lip in her mouth starting the kiss once more. Her hands rubbed against his neck as her body was losing control.

Bracken's member was pressing hard against the inside of his pants. He could feel the weaving of his trousers against his sensitive skin. But even more so he could feel Malayna rubbing herself against him, grinding on his lap. His tongue met hers in a wild dance of lust, and his mind almost went blank. He held himself together by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer against his body. With her securely in his arms, he stood, and carried her to the bed a couple feet away.

He fell back, with her landing on top of him, and began rubbing her bare back, adding to the sensations they were both feeling.

((For being mean with your status, this is all your getting from me for now. :P ))

Malayna giggled as he carried her over to the bed. Even more when he caused her to fall on him. She bent down and kissed him lightly then broke it to speak. "Now look who's on top of whom?" She kissed down his chest then stopped at his pant line. Her tongue coursed across it then trailed back up. Her mouth went back to bite and suck on his neck. Her lower body pressed harder against him making herself want him more.

Bracken smiled at her actions, and as she slide back up his body, he moved his hands over her chest and pinched her nipples playfully. She was kissing his neck, which gave him clear access to nibble on her ear. He worked on her breasts, kneading them, carressing them, and rubbing around her areola softly and seductivly.

"Your kissing... feels good," he muttered aloud.

She sat up and looked down on him. A cocky smile spread. "You're very tempting Bracken." She rocked on him again then rolled off. Malayna stood to her feet bare in every area. "But I'm just not that easy..." She bent over right in front of him and picked up her night gown. The woman quickly slipped it on then headed to the door. "Maybe one day we can finish this..." She gave a wink and exited the room heading down the hall to her own. No one wander through the halls and it was a good thing. The door shut behind her and her body ran and flew on her bed. Malayna would have been lying if she said she didn't enjoy that moment or if she didn't want more. Her eyes fluttered shut with a smile plastered on her face. "This arrangement is just starting to become... fun" After finishing the sentence she drifted to sleep just to wait for the sun to blare in her eyes.

She just left him there... his member hard against his pants, endorphines running wild, lust filled gaze and all... she just up and ran off. The nerve of that girl. Bracken rolled onto his side and smiled.

Oh well, that was better off anyways...

~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

The Sun... OH GOD WHY WAS IT SO BRIGHT?!?!?

"Damnit, Gawain! Knock it off!" came the King's voice through Bracken's window. Then another voice came through the early morning light.

"Sorry, My Lord! Not so much next time, I promise!" Then the sunlight... faded? No not faded, more like... it just lessened to a more subtle glow.

This Kingdom, Bracken thought to himself. Is full of surprises...

Her eyes opened to the blaring sight of light. Getting used to it, she laid in bed thinking about the night before. She should have take. Advantage of that moment. they were both begging for it. Maybe, just maybe, she will get him later that night. Just thinking about it caused her to rub her thighs together to get rid of the needing sensation.

The bright light ceased into a dimmer of the sort after the familiar voice yelled. she could hear him from her room. this left her to snicker a bit. The change in light was quite strange. It brought a smile upon her face knowing one had the power to control that. Her body slipped out of bed and into a nicer dress. Her hair was brushed out and lightly put only half up. Malayna looked in the reflection from bowl of water on the dresser. "Perfect." Malayna's mind went back to the power she had witnessed. This left her to snicker and keep in mind she still had a few secrets of her own.

Bracken rushed through his dressing in his morning excercise clothes, then left the castle in search of the Barracks. He found it about 15 minutes later, catching the troops in the middle of their workout routine of the morning. He jogged up.

"Hail, men! Might I join you?" he called. The Captain (recognizable by his helm) turned and stared him down.

"And who might you be, citizen?"

"I am known as Bracken. I was hoping you might be able to allow me my routine with your men."

"Bracken... don't you work for Mordred?"

Bracken noted the lack of "Lord" in the Captain's addressment of Mordred. "I did... but he decided my services weren't necessary anymore. I am now under the employment of King Arthur."

The Captain grinned. It was small, but it was there. "I hear Mordred has an odd training regimen. Care to show us?"

Now here was a predicament. Mordred's troops were known for being the strongest, fastest, and most endurable of any Kingdom's men. But there were only a few of them. When Bracken left, there was only 10 men that made up Mordred's personal force. And the secrets that were pounded into Bracken's (not to mention Grayn's) head were, to Mordred's Kingdom, personal and private secrets. To pass those secrets onto another person not in Mordred's Kingdom, was considered high treason. Bracken smiled.

"I would LOVE to show your men some secrets. Mordred can bite me."

The Captain laughed. "Good man! Keep that up, I might learn to tolerate ya'! Ha hah!"

She got dressed and ventured around a bit wishing the arrangement was no longer in need. This still bothered her. Malayna sighed and pushed the negative thoughts away. Why think that way? The man who was to be her betrothed wasn't that bad. Yes she misunderstood him... Yet he quite misunderstood her as well. The real her was hardly showed yet the night before was the most of her she'd been in awhile. The moment she wanted back...

Her eyes looked upon the halls seeing them mostly empty.

After joining the King's men in their training, Bracken returned to his room. After doning some more suitable clothes for everyday occasions, he left again. This time seeking the kitchens. Along the way, Bracken stumbled across a Library. It was very vast, consisting of several levels and probably several thousands of books. It was... impressive to say the least. His hunger forgotten and his curiousity peaked, Bracken entered.

The books stretched up through the shelves as far as the eye could see. He walked through the shelves, admiring the old tomes and the smell of dusty pages. Mordred's Kingdom held no such pleasures of the mind and Bracken missed them terribly. Mordred guarded all knowledge for himself almost jealously. Only reason Bracken even knew what a book was, was thanks to his mother.

Trailing his hand along the spines, he arrived at a desk. A very pretty woman sat behind it, her nose in a book. From what he could see, she had long black hair that looked almost blue on the ends. He could barely see the edges of the glasses she wore. He watched her for a few seconds, admiring her determination.

"If you're looking for a book, I can help you. If you're just here to make fun of me, please just leave..."

Bracken blinked abruptly, shocked that he'd been caught.

"I apologize, I'm meant no disrespect. I was just looking around. This is a very impressive collection of knowledge."

The woman looked up, eyes widening slightly. She eyed him suspiciously, judging him based on what came. She sighed, setting her book down. "Alright then... what can I help you with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.