Arranged Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell lingered across the room. Malayna sat next to Braken as Remir sat on her other side. There was one more grand surprise for the new lord. She was curious on when it'd be announced. She figured it'd be as soon everyone got situated. The many selections of food honestly caused the lady to become a bit... ill. Too much food. Too much smells. Malayna grabbed some salad and that was it. It helped the nauseous feeling subside. She stayed quiet letting the men talk.

Bracken ate a half rack of the juiciest ribs he had ever eaten, and a very nicely prepared bowl of salad, with a nice mug of the heartiest ale he had drunk in a dog's age. He was grinning widely now. The night passed by in a gleeful haze. He remembered bits and pieces of the evening. He remembered bowing sloppily to the King, kissing Grayn on the cheek, hugging Malayna's guard Remir, tugging on Merlin's beard, then the last he could remember (and he did, a lot) was kissing Malayna heartily on the lips, then passing out on top of her.

Her eyes were widened the rest of the night with his actions. Sure the man was drunk but still that wasn't an excuse. Remir being only tipsy helped Bracken to his bed. Sadly, the announcement was made but Bracken was too drunk to even remotely answer. He probably wouldn't even remember. Lady Malayna rushed back to the king and asked where her room was. The glorious man was drunk himself and hasn't arranged for her room. He was a lovely man and a great king but when it came to announcements that weren't completely made... The room reservations ran amuck. Malayna sighed and headed back to their room. She had to share a bed with a man who was a stranger. Her mind wandered a bit. This man would be the man she would soon bed with... Shivers ran down her spine causing her body to sit on the free side of the bed. Her eyes washed over him. The man beside her was handsome and seemed very interested yet it all could have been the Ale. "Good night, My Lord..." Malayna leaned down and kissed the man on the lips. It was different from when he threw himself on her. Her body quickly popped up and gave a blush. She shook it off and slipped under the covers. A few minutes passed as soon followed the young woman asleep herself.

Bracken awoke with a fuzzy head. He groaned feeling the effects of a hangover coming on. He knew he couldn't hold his liquor, why the hell did he drink that much? And did the King really drink more than he did? That would be- Oh hey look Malayna...

Bracken smiled, remembering what he had done. It had been dumb and irrational, but it was nice at the same time. He blushed at a sudden idea, but then leaned over to her sleeping form, and kissed her neck. He then looked outside at guessed that it was about 9 in the morning because of the sun. He stretched, gathered his boots from the end of the bed, and slipped them on. Just because he wasn't a guard anymore, didn't mean he going to stop doing his daily morning workout routine.

He started by jogging, doing some shadow boxing, then finished up with 20 reps of the usuals. Usuals being push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and body-builders. He arrived back to the room, covered in seat and smelling like a man. His adrenaline and pheromones must have been off the charts at this time.

At the kiss on her her neck even in her sleep she gave off a moan. Her legs rubbed together then turned towards him. By the time he left her body spread out and pushed off the covers a bit. This revealed a bare body. Malayna must have been one of those crazy sleepers who tend to strip down in the dead of sleep. Kind of like sleep walking or sleep talking. From slight chills the blanket was moved only over her bottom portion.

Hearing the door open again she stirred a bit drifting back to a light sleep. Body still showing off to the world.

Bracken stood there, grinning devilishly at the bare body before him. He usually wasn't so perverted, but she was asleep. He could let his mind wander a bit. His eyes stole over her bare chest taking in her voluptuous curves, her tone body, and her full breasts complete with perky nipples (thanks to the cold air). He leaned over her, and bent close, breathing on her bare skin slightly.

"My Lady, were we wed already, I would have you in the most animalistic of ways right now," he whispered, quietly. He wanted so badly to show her that not all men were evil, but right now he was not being a saintly man, so he wasn't really helping.

Time for a bath, he thought to himself. He left the bedroom and entered the master bath that was connected to the room, turning the water on in the tub.

Her body stirred some more hearing the door close again. Her hands balled and rubbed her eyes. Malayna's body followed next moving upward. Not realizing her body was bare yet she walked out and headed to the bathroom. The door flew open. She went to one side of it ignoring the bath side of it. After her business was done she trailed over to the other side seeing the bare male about to dip in the tub. Her hands rubbed her eyes again. Her face turned red as he eyes couldn't move from his body. She wasn't sure why they just couldn't and wouldn't budge. This sexy built body made her melt even made her bite on her bottom lip. Malayna moaned lowly hoping he didn't hear.

Bracken sat on the edge of the tub, shocked that she wasn't leaving. He saw her bare body (not staring this time) and blushed, but he didn't look away this time.

"I guess you wanted a bath as well?" he asked, motioning to her bare form. "Care to- care to join me?" he finished meekly.

He blushed darker having asked that, but he still didn't look away. He smiled like a gentleman, he was just darker than a beet as he did.

Her eyes widened. With out saying anything else her body turned and ran out. What the hell? Why did he say such horrid things? The young woman rushed back in her room and clothed back up. Malayna walked around the place looking for anyone that would talk and tell her where things were. She opened doors then exited closing them behind her. Some how the lady wound up walking in a complete circle. She opened the door to see him in the tub again. Rolling her eyes, Malayna tried to exit only to have been locked inside with the pervert. "Let me out!" she pounded on the door figuring it was on purpose. Several minutes passed, causing her to finally give up. Her body plopped to the floor with her back facing him. Locked in and probably not able to get out for awhile. What her luck. She turned her head to see a mirror and his whole body. Malayna looked back forward with a blush. Everywhere she looked there was something that acted as a mirror. It just all got worse.

Bracken decided to take pity on the poor girl and took great care to cover himself while he bathed. He smiled at the turn of events, then he chuckled, then he lost control and began laughing heartily. Though his frame and body seemed thin and slightly frail, his laugh was on par with the biggest of men. It was deep and full of mirth, like his voice, only more so.

"Malayna, I am sorry that things did not turn out like you had hoped. I'm sure you and Lord Mordred would have been *pfft* very happy... together," he chuckled out.

He continued his bathing in understanding silence, then took care to cover himself in a towel before leaving the tub. He walked behind her and gave her a soothing hug.

"But," he began, breathing hotly onto the back of her neck. "As you are to marry me now, I hope you can be happy with me as well." He finished by giving her a peck on the cheek, then promptly kicked the door open with a powerful strike from his legs, to reveal a couple maids giggling a the corner table.

"Next time you lock a couple together," he stated loudly, shocking the 3 girls from their giggles. "Remember WHO the couple is and what station they have. What if I told the King? What would he think?" The maids drooped their heads in shame, but Bracken smiled. "I won't, but don't pull something like this on royalty... OK? Besides, what if she had killed me from the heat of her cheeks when she blushed at my previous state? I'd be burned alive by my own fiance!"

The maids stared at him, then joined him in relieved chuckling.

His breath rolled off her neck and sent shivers to run through out her body. Her breath began to get a bit heavier which left her to bite down on her bottom lip. She shook it away turning around to face the man. His body well defined and even... attractive. Her eyes rolled and she balled her fists. "How about I kill you just for the fun of it. Maybe as painfully as I can make it as well?" She quickly turned and faced the Maids once more. Even though she didn't want to admit it the kick was impressive. Very in fact. Not many can literately say they can break a door down. Especially one as think as that. As the man and the maids shared a unfunny laugh, she popped off in her own defense. "Who said we were a bloody couple!" The woman stormed off then slipped on a random towel that laid by the door. Her body slipped and fell back on Bracken. With nothing to really catch them selves on, the two fell back and into the tub. Luckily it was big enough and wasn't that far from them to leave them injured.

Sadly, their bodies twisted which left him landing on top of her. Malayna's towel had flown off in the fall leaving her body completely bare. Her body blushed and completely froze. She was surprised the things that were thought to be rare and not even possible to happened, in fact happened. His body pressed against hers and even fit well against her own features. She tried to not let a moan escape proving she wanted the moment to continue; even hungered for it. Their heads were close leaving his breath to roll off her lips. What was she to do? Her angered eyes turned as though completely innocent. She was at loss for words and actions.

Through the mess of tangled limbs and pressed bodies, Bracken was trying to control his breathing. As he found himself face to face with a naked woman, while he himself was naked, his thoughts began to run wild. A few seconds ticked by as they looked into each other's eyes, then Bracken abruptly shook his head and flailed out of the tub. He sat on the ground on the outside of the tub and began to breathe deeply to calm himself. His member was painfully hard and ridiculously obvious to anyone who looked, and he was trying to fix that. After finally getting himself under control, he stood, bowed to Malayna, and rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him. He stood there, panting, until he noticed the maids were still there, staring at him with lust in their eyes.

"GET OUT!" he yelled at them. They shrieked and fled from the room. Bracken growled and sat heavily on the bed, pulling clothes with him as he did, putting them on.

"Why can't I impress this girl PROPERLY?!? Why does everything wrong have to happen before we even know each other fully?" he muttered to himself. After putting his socks on he flung himself back on the bed longways and put his arms behind his head, still struggling with his thoughts about Malayna.

Feeling his hard member against her, the held in moan slightly escaped. Her eyes watched him escape the bath and into the hall. The door shut closed giving her the privacy time all over again. The place grew quiet. Her head sunk under the water. Seconds passed by and air ran short. Her body sat up coughing from the water that tried to flood her lungs. Minutes after hacking up the bath water, she leaned back lathering her body with the body soap. Her mind threw the thoughts of the man naked body and how it felt against her at her. She shook of all the thoughts then thought of how he looked. He too was embarrassed. Malayna sunk under the water once more after rubbing in the shampoo.

She reached her feet and stepped out instantly wrapping her with the towel that had flown off. She picked up the other towel that was his and placed it on the edge of the tub nicely folded. Malayna slipped out into the hall and down to her room. She pulled on a nice casual gown along with her underwear. She left her feet bare and began to brush her hair. Her mind thought of him again. Malayna couldn't handle it anymore. She had to confront him and apologize. The bathroom fiasco was her fault after all. Her face turned a rosy hue once more. The woman's head poked out of her door and saw no one was around. Her body sneaked down the hall and stopped in front of his door. The woman lightly knocked keeping quiet figuring if he knew it was her, he wouldn't answer. Malayna waited patiently.

Bracken lay there, almost unable to hold himself back from getting up and going to apologize to her. The whole Bathroom thing was his fault after all, he could have locked the door after all. Then he heard a knock on the door. His eyebrows raised and he got up to inspect the visitor. As he opened the door, he found that it was Malayna herself. His heart leapt at the sight of her, but he held it down. He noticed that she looked sad or worried about something, so he smiled and waved her inside.

"If we are going to talk, I'd rather be comfortable about it," he said, seeing her expression. He led them to the little breakfast nook area and took a seat, offering her the other.

She still held onto the expression. It wasn't necessarily sad or worried. It was most defiantly a feeling she couldn't explain. It wasn't anything she had felt before, nor did that emotions let her show her normal stubborn self. She was more caring and gentle. Even more so innocent. She nodded at his proposal and followed along side him. The only thing food wise that stroked her fancy was indeed a fruit parfait. The native fruits were to die for. Her eyes looked up to meet his after they sat for a few minutes. "Umm... I apologize for the happening in the bathroom. It was my fault." At that moment she blushed once more. The thoughts of him and even them being close slightly excited her causing her to get light headed. She spooned a bited of parfait in her mouth to try to calm herself. One with the cold and even hush herself from saying anything else.

Bracken frowned at the message.

"Pardon my language, Milady. But that is horse shit. It was completely my fault, I should have locked the door while I was bathing. I take full responsibility for the events that occured afterwards. They were due to my negligence, and not anyone else's. Especially not yours. You're perfec-" Bracken's apology was cut short as he realized what he was saying. What was he thinking, flirting with her after everything that just occured merely an hour ago? He blushed heavily and kinda curled into himself. Everytime he wanted to be, he could be suave and smooth. But trying to express his emotions? Might as well be a shellfish, they way he acted when those moments came.

Her eyes widened as he spoke and took full blame. She shook her head, the damp auburn locks slapping anything it came in contact with. "No. It is my fault. I barged in as though I owed the place. If anyone should take full responsibility, it will be me." Her voice calmed as her back pressed against the back of the chair. As silence washed over the room once again, she thought of when he cut himself off. "What were you going to say just now..." She wanted to know. Malayna would get her way.

Bracken looked around the room wildly, as if looking for a distraction to avoid the question. When nothing popped out at him he sagged his head in defeat.

"I said... that you're perfect... to me," he said with no small amount of difficulty. "You're beautiful, charming in your own way, and you have this... FIRE inside you that it seems like no one can crush it, and I admire that a lot. My mother was a lot like you, only she was very reserved most of the time. You're NOTHING like that, you say what you want, WHEN you want to and God forgive the person who tries to stand in your way. It feels to me like you are... somewhat afraid of men? Not literally of course, but as in if one caught you in an innocent position, you are subconsciously afraid of what they'd do. I want to show you that not all men are like Mordred or Lancelot. That there IS a middle ground."

He was quiet for a bit, having said a lot.

"Sorry for the rant," he muttered during the silence.

She gave a smile and leaned over the table in between them. Out of her princess type actions, her lips met his then shortly broke. "I hope you can teach me that someday." She was like a completely different person but it was still her. Malayna sat back down and ate more of her fruit parfait. She couldn't believe her own actions but it was a nice change of pace. The young woman figured that's what she needed all that time. She sipped at her ale so it'd have more effect. She didn't want more than one after all. The mix of sweet and bitter was horrifying but she managed to deal with it. The warmth the ale gave her calmed her so she could speak truthfully and calmly to the man she was now to betrothed. When her parfait was finished, she nipped at her bottom lip waiting for the silence to drop with the mans voice.

"I knew by the way. The whole time. I overheard the King talking earlier, and I know we are actually betrothed for real. So looking weak in front of my fiance, kinda embarrasing you know? I apologize for my rash actions as well. I have been trying really hard to look respectable in front of you. Been difficult, you raise a high bar, heh." Bracken smiled at the kiss. He melted a little at her words, so polite, so soft. A complete contrast to her previously fiery attitude, and he liked it.

He looked back up, a mischievous smile on his face again.

"Care to spend the night here? Make sure no one catches you out in your pajamas?" he asked, his voice calm and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.