Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh! It seems I'm not paying enough attention. Thanks for letting me know!
Let's see... I'm just going to make things easier on myself and claim Nina Dobrev @Meggie
I feel terrible saying this again... I claimed her too....

If there's anymore spots open, I'd love to sign up!

~ Reserving this spot for my CS's! ^^ ♥

Faceclaims:
Vanessa Hudgens ~ Daughter of Captain Hook
Nina Dobrev ~ Daughter of Hercules and Megara
Lily Collins ~ Daughter of Ariel and Prince Eric
Just to clarify things so there won't be anymore mix up's!

I feel terrible saying this again... I claimed her too....
Yup... just saw that. Knew I should have double checked before posting that. *facepalming so hard*
Let's see... possible daughter of Belle... I'm just gonna work on my other characters and when I think of a face claim I'll say something.

@Little_Ghost98
I'm so sorry! I hadn't realized you reserved her!

@Brea
Possibly Barbara Palvin? I use her for a lot of my faceclaims and she wouldn't just include Belle's physical traits but the Beast's too, as she has blue eyes. Just a suggestion ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Meggie
It's not your fault! Don't worry about it. :) I'll just stick with Alice's son and Cinderella's daughter.

I'm about to cry I feel so bad about doing this! I have taken Aladdin and Jasmine's son @Infinite_Darkness im so sorry. Damn it I'm having such a bad night.

Do you still want the son of the evil queen?
Could I have the daughter of the Mad Hatter? Or do we need it to be male?

I'm about to cry I feel so bad about doing this! I have taken Aladdin and Jasmine's son @Infinite_Darkness im so sorry. Damn it I'm having such a bad night.
Its all good, I went back to Mulan and Shang's son a while back, literally two minutes after I thought about Aladdin's son.

How many characters do you have

You'll have to check in the cast list but I have to update it
Two, three including that one. If you want me to give it to someone who doesn't have it, that's fine too

May I face Claim:
- Lily Collins Nina Dobrev Barbara Palvin (Daughter of Belle and Beast)
- Alexander Ludwig (Son of Elsa)
- David Henrie (Son of Maleficent)
- Elizabeth Gillies (Daughter of Ursula)

Thanks! Working on my characters now ♥
Official face claim list. Thanks @Yandere-Chan for the help on my daughter of Belle and Beast! ♥

Reactions: sunflower fairy
I'm contemplating on whether or not keeping Willow and rather making her Aurora's daughter..

Status
Not open for further replies.