Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS ONE VILLIAN CHILD AND ONE HERO CHILD LEFT

That's alright! I can't have time for this as much as I'd need. So no worries!

~ Just a quick heads up! I have changed Captain Hook's Daughters FC to Miranda Kerr instead of Vanessa Hudgens. ^^

Working on my CS's as we speak.

I need a male face claim for Jasmine and Aladins son

May I face Claim:
- Lily Collins Nina Dobrev Barbara Palvin (Daughter of Belle and Beast)
- Alexander Ludwig (Son of Elsa)
- David Henrie (Son of Maleficent)
- Elizabeth Gillies (Daughter of Ursula)

Thanks! Working on my characters now ♥
Last change I swear. Changing son of Elsa from Alexander to Colton Hayes

I'll have the son of Gaston, Daughter of Cruella De Vil, Son of Aurora and Prince Phillip
Dylan O'Brien (Son of Aurora and Prince Phillip)
Selena Gomez (Daughter of Cruella De Vil)
Jake Miller (Son of Gaston)
Chloe Grace Moretz (Daughter of Snow White and the Prince)

Reactions: Brea
I'm leaving for the night. Guys finish your characters and we can start tomorrow! Um We need someone to fill the son of the evil stepmother! I would rather not play another male

I'm leaving for the night. Guys finish your characters and we can start tomorrow! Um We need someone to fill the son of the evil stepmother! I would rather not play another male
If no one else wants him i'll step in. If someone does- go ahead! :3 he's allllllllll yours.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Two, three including that one. If you want me to give it to someone who doesn't have it, that's fine too
If you can think of another evil person male child than you can

Alright if no one take him you can have him.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Night~

I will leave him open if anyone wants to take him, but if no one does by tomorrow, I'll make him.

Is it alright if I add some stuff to the CS? It seems so tiny

Is it alright if I add some stuff to the CS? It seems so tiny
She's off for the night- but you could probably get away with adding stuff under OTHER. If not it's just a matter of removing it tomorrow- right? :3

I've finished my characters! At least until I decide I'm not satisfied with them anymore and then change them.. Do you guys know if @Meggie was going to assign the arranged marriages or if the roleplayers were free to pick their characters' partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.