Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, crap. I hadn't even realized that.. Could you reserve me the son of the Evil Queen?

Oh, crap. I hadn't even realized that.. Could you reserve me the son of the Evil Queen?
It's quite alright is the ratio even if not I'm going to make another male or female accordingly

May I face Claim:
- Lily Collins Nina Dobrev Barbara Palvin (Daughter of Belle and Beast)
- Alexander Ludwig (Son of Elsa)
- David Henrie (Son of Maleficent)
- Elizabeth Gillies (Daughter of Ursula)

Thanks! Working on my characters now ♥

Last edited:
It's quite alright is the ratio even if not I'm going to make another male or female accordingly
I wouldn't mind helping out, but I don't want to take the spot if someone else wanted it.. So how about I reserve the children for Cinderella, Alice, and Snow White, and then leave the Evil Queen's child open. However, later on if no one has taken the spot, I'll fill it. Yeah??

By the way, to clarify my faceclaims:
RJ King (Alice's Son)
Emily Rudd (Snow White's Daughter)
Imogen Poots (Cinderella's Daughter)

Did the children inherit any sort of magical powers? Or is that not going to be part of the rp

oops.

Last edited:
@Brea
I wouldn't mind helping out, but I don't want to take the spot if someone else wanted it.. So how about I reserve the children for Cinderella, Alice, and Snow White, and then leave the Evil Queen's child open. However, later on if no one has taken the spot, I'll fill it. Yeah??

By the way, to clarify my faceclaims:
RJ King (Alice's Son)
Emily Rudd (Snow White's Daughter)
Imogen Poots (Cinderella's Daughter)
there are more females than Males
You can keep him if you'd like I don't believe anyone else wants him. I'm making the son of Hercules and Meg

• Thank You
Reactions: sunflower fairy
@Brea

there are more females than Males
You can keep him if you'd like I don't believe anyone else wants him. I'm making the son of Hercules and Meg
Sounds good to me!

Could I reserve Daughter of Yzma and Son of John and Pocahontas?

using michelle trachtenberg and marlon teixeira as face claims?

michelle-trachtenberg-gossip-girl-tv-series-stills-much-ado-about-nothing-gq-01.jpg

Name:
Quya Huamani
(Given Name Meaning: Queen)

Age (15-19):

Grade In School:
Sophomore

Looks:
*see pictures*

Evil or Good:
Evil
(With a capability to do Good- if properly motivated.
Let's say chaotic neutral!)

Parents:
Mother - Yzma
Father - Unknown

Personality:
Sassy, quick witted, and vain are quick ways to describe Quya.
She's always got a comment and tries to pass herself as in the know even when she's not. After all, it's better for people to think you know it all- then to have them use what you don't know against you. Always stay on top- Always stay ahead.
Her vanity comes from a place of fear. She sees how her mother aged, and knows many judge by appearances only. And thus would be happy to write her off for what she might become. While some might see her as self absorbed- she's really just scared.

Feelings On Arranged Marriage:
Mixed

On one had she resents the idea of being to someone who might only bring her down or slow her roll. On the other hand she's kind of grateful to already have someone in line for her. After all, if any guy saw her mom they'd be afraid she's age like that and drop her in a heart beat.

Other:
+Gifted Chemistry Student
+Rebal Without A Cause
4174TOaHSzL.jpg

GREY-DIVIDER-600PIXELS.png

ff088e0ef5ed7c12157dea8b4e60432f.jpg

Name:
Terrance Rolfe "Tokota"
(Native Name Meaning: One With Many Friends)

Age (15-19):

Grade In School:
Senior

Looks:
*see pictures*

Evil or Good:
Good

Parents:
Mother - Pocahontas
Father (Biological) - John Smith
Father (Legally) - John Rolfe

Personality:
Bright and good natured with just a hint of mischievousness is a good way to explain Tokota to a stranger. He definitely inherited his mothers fearlessness and stubborn ways, along with learned even more stubbornness from his (Legal)Father. He's definitely a good time- the life of any party without expending any effort on his part.
It's not all fun times a smiles, however, he has a streak of self deprecation and loathing all based on the fact that he isn't John Rolfe's biological son.

Feelings On Arranged Marriage:
Negative

I mean, just look how his own mother took her arranged marriage. And now their expecting him to go along with one! It's all bull if you ask him.

Other:
+Hates John Smith
(His hate for John Smith runs deep, despite his help in bringing him life. While he helped bring him into this world he's mad at him for doing just that. His mother are Rolfe are very much in love, and while nether of them have ever seen Tokota has a hindrance on their relationship, he sure as hell believes himself to be the elephant in the room when it comes to the question of their love for each other.)
6f193df08a14ef0b857acd476d2980f9_8229.jpeg

Last edited:
imogen-poots-scarf.gif

||Name||
"I'd rather not do this right now."
Princess Erin Amelia Charming.

||Age||
"I'm not sure how that's any of your business."

||Grade||
"You're quite the odd one, aren't you?"
Junior.

||Evil or Good||
"I'm not sure if it's as black and white as that."
Good.

||Parents||
"I'm sure you've heard the story of 'Cinderella'."
Ella Tremaine and Prince Charming.

||Personality||
"Not quite the daughter my parents were hoping for.."
To say the least, Erin is quite the odd-some loner. She's is especially selective with her words and who she chooses to create relations with. Her morality is jumbled, and Erin is often making haste decisions or complicating simple situations. Most of her conversations take place in her head, whereas she tends to overthink things and second guess herself. Highly insecure and extremely doubtful of herself, Erin will punish herself when faced with failures. Stoic, curt, and quite cynical, Erin pushes away from any who try to befriend her. Even so, Erin often shows mercy and refuses to ignore anyone in need. She likes to blame her mother for this. Erin rarely shows her emotions, and chooses to plunge them down in the deep pits of her mind. She's cautious of others and extremely untrusting, making it a rare occasion that she'll be open to having a heart-to-heart with someone. It's rare that you'll find Erin expressing any extreme emotion, nor will you find her open to socializing with others. Although it's plentiful, Erin refuses to show her anxiety to others or allow them to help her with her problems. Her independence is often her weakness, as she rarely admits when she needs help. It's hard to say how Erin would react around those who matter to her, as the concept of friendship continues to mystify her. She enjoys her solitude and can get quite frustrated when it's not given to her. Not quite what you'd expect from the daughter of the legendary Charmings.

||Feelings on Arranged Marriage||
"Are you really asking me if I'm fine with marrying a stranger?"
Although Erin tries desperately to understand the reasons behind these forced marriages, it doesn't dispose of the fact that Erin is afraid of commitment.

||Other||
"I think we're done."
-Erin has troubling anxiety, often making it hard for her to go into public places.
-Unlike her mother, Erin hates animals and is deathly allergic to mice and cats.​

-Erin was taught sword fighting and horse back riding at a very young age, and is skilled at both.. However, Erin refuses to hurt a living soul which usually results in her father's frustration.​

-Honestly, Erin is embarrassed of the way his parents met and the extreme lengths her father went to find a beautiful blonde.​

-Oh, and the Fairy Godmother just so happens to be a close friend of Erin's.

||Relationships||
Betrothed-
||Leon Falicer|

Friends-
||Arabella Beauty|Possible Future Friendship||
||Zachary Rose|Friends||
||Li Shan|Close Friends||
||Winter Snow|Friends||
||Astrid Thatch Nedakh|Friends||
||Callaway Tremaine|Childhood Friends|Complicated|"Older Brother"||
||Melody Virella|Friends||

Neutral-
||Emmett of Arendelle|Acquaintance||
||Violet Chesire|Acquaintance||
||Oynx De Vil|Acquaintance||
||Michael DunBroch|Dislikes|Acquaintance||
||Belladonna Fitzherbet|Acquaintance||
||Victor Fontana|Acquaintance||
||Kristen Gothel|Acquaintance||
||Damon Hail|Acquaintance||
||Dallas Hearts|Acquaintance||
||Elizabeth Hook|Acquaintance||
||Nasira Reshm|Acquaintance||
||Emmaline of the Sea|Acquaintance||
||Elana Snow|Possible Future Friend||
||Arianna Telvarie|Acquaintance||

Enemies-
||Vincent French|Highly Dislikes|Disrespectful||
||Blake Maleficent|Enemies||​

Last edited:
ohGE6.jpg

||Name||
"I think the better question here is.. Who're you?"
Quinton William Liddell.

||Age||
"Sorry, I happen to be engaged."

||Grade||
"Um. I forget how this "grade" system works."
Senior.

||Evil or Good||
"You honestly think I'm anything but good? I feel a bit attacked."
Neutral.

||Parents||
"I'm just glad my mother found someone who didn't disregard her as a madwoman."
Alice Liddell and James Castello.

||Personality||
"Are you trying to make me self assess?"
As a young child, Quinton's imagination and curiosity was accepted and even encouraged. This has undoubtedly lead to his personality today. Quinton views everything as an adventure, never quite taking anything seriously, and viewing the world as a giant exploration. Quinton prides himself on his creativity, and is constantly finding more ways to entertain himself. Quinton is quite blunt and severely insensitive when it comes to other people. However, his admirable charisma and cheerful personality seems to distract people from this. His overwhelming confidence along with his sickening determination makes him quite the competitive student and one that others rarely challenge. Quite the harlot, Quinton is outgoing and somewhat apathetic. Impulsive and enthusiastic, Quinton is rather daring and independent. Quite emotional rather than logical, Quinton's mistakes often surround the fact that he can't handle his emotions very well. His playful attitude often masks his insecurities or doubts, as he perceives these as weaknesses. Curt with those he dislikes, yet sarcastic with those he does. Observant, flirtatious, impatient, compassionate, yet optimistic, Quinton's personality varies quite often. He could be quiet and level headed one second to hyperactive and energetic.

"My mother, of all people, should know how uncomfortable this makes me, however I'm not about to argue with that mermaid and her boyfriend."
Quinton isn't too bothered by the idea of forced marriage.. What worries him is the person he's being forced to marry.

||Other||
"Wonderland was a great place.. And yes, it's actually a place."
-Quinton has visual and auditory schizophrenia, and regularly takes his medication.. However, there are scenarios where Quinton will stop taking them for whatever reason and will begin to see and hear things again.
-His mother was a schizophrenic. That was the majority of why everyone disregarded her when she told them about Wonderland.
-His father just so happens to be Alice's psychiatrist.. The only person willing to listen to her. His parents' love story is by far his favorite.
-His whole family decided to move to Wonderland when Quinton was born. Up until his 12th birthday did they decide to move away.
-Quinton has a very noticeable British accent. Although he grew in in Wonderland, Quinton still managed to pick up his parents' accent.

||Relationships||
Betrothed-
||Kristen Gothel||

Friends-
||Emmett of Arendelle|Friends||
||Arabella Beauty|Friends||
||Violet Chesire|"Little Sister"|Childhood Friends||
||Michael DunBroch||"Bromance"|Close Friends||
||Leon Falicer|Friends||
||Belladonna Fitzherbet||Friends||
||Victor Fontana|Friends||
||Elizabeth Hook|Past Fling|Friends||
||Zachary Rose|Friends|"Little Brother"||
||Li Shan|Respects him|Friends||
||Elana Snow|Friends||
||Winter Snow|Friends||
||Arianna Telvaries|Friends||
||Astrid Thatch Nevdakh||Adventure Buddy!||

Neutral-
||Vincent French|Acquaintance||
||Dallas Heart|Acquaintance||
||Melody Virella|Acquaintance||

Enemies-
||Onyx De Vil||Frenemies||
||Damon Hail|Rivals||
||Blake Maleficent|Enemies||
||Emmaline of the Sea|Enemies||
||Callaway Tremaine|Rivals||

Last edited:
B6U6-9MCMAABDRV.jpg

||Name||
"I'm known as a variety of things to a variety of different people... But you can call me Tate."
Tate Kellin Grimhilde.

||Age||
"Is this your version of a pick up line?"

||Grade||
".. I'm not.. sure?"
Senior.

||Evil or Good||
"Well, we're a blunt one, aren't we?"
Evil.

||Parents||
"You're looking at the son of the fearsome Grimhilde."
Gwendolyn Grimhilde and some guy.

||Personality||
"Well.. I am the son of a villain."
Tate had surpassed the line between childish teenage pranks and criminal felonies an excessive amount of time ago. Tate is rather rebellious, and the cliche boyfriend every father wants their teenage daughter to stay away from. Mischievous yet extremely flirtatious, Tate is often seen mocking authority figures and blackmailing others. Whilst some may find Tate rather obnoxious and extremely ill-mannered, Tate refers to himself as a judicial debt collector. Manipulative and extremely charismatic, his charming smile along with his toxic kiss, Tate is quick to turn on others and is driven solely by his own wants. However, when he's not slacking off or causing problems, he's extremely level headed. As it is extremely difficult to gain Tate's trust, it's even harder to recover after you've lost it. Rather spiteful and unwilling to forgive, the majority of Tate's loss in friends was due to his unwillingness to cooperate with them after he was convinced they screwed him over. Around those he likes, Tate is known to make rather sarcastic remarks whilst also refraining from his cocky arrogance of which he shows others to his humble confidence. Tate is extremely independent, however he tends to cling to those who mean a lot to him. Revealing the calm side of his personality, Tate often times will go to extreme lengths to please those closest to him and not expect anything in return.

"Listen, I get it, okay? It's to show that we're united or whatever but I really don't give a crap.'
Being forced into a marriage isn't going to change much for Tate.. He'll likely act as if the stranger he was married to didn't exist and continue to fool around and hook up with others.

||Other||
"And yes, I have my own magical abilities."
-After being thrown off of a cliff, Gwendolyn was surprised to see she hadn't died and instead moved to a recluse cabin in the mountains. Soon after, she had gotten pregnant.
-Gwendolyn was quick to teach her son the secrets behind his black magic and Tate has learned to master his powers.
-Of course, Tate was also taught spells and rituals, however he finds the process of making potions and such a big pain in the ass.

||Relationships||

Betrothed-
||Arabella Beauty||

Friends-
||Kristen Gothel|"Friends"||
||Elizabeth Hook|"Friends"||
||Blake Maleficent|Partners-in-Crime|Good Friend||
||Nesira Reshm|Past (sometimes current) Fling|Close Friends||
||Emmaline of the Sea|Past Fling|Friends||
||Astrid Thatch Nedvakh|Sarcastic Buddies||
||Callaway Tremaine|Friends (until he turns good..)||

Neutral-
||Emmett of Arendelle|Dislikes||
||Violet Chesire|Avoids|Dislikes||
||Leon Falicer|Acquaintance||
||Victor Fontana|Acquaintance||
||Vincent French|Avoids|Dislikes||
||Damon Hail|Acquaintance||
||Elana Snow|Acquaintance||

Enemies-
||Onyx De Vil|Rivals||
||Michael DunBroch|Enemies||
||Belladonna Fitzherbert|Bullies||
||Dallas Heart|Enemies||
||Zachary Rose|Rivals||
||Li Shan|Enemies||
||Elana Snow|Enemies||
||Winter Snow|Bullies||
||Melody Virella|Bullies||​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer
@Meggie I reserved the daughter of Snow White and the prince already

i apologize for the spam

May I face Claim:
- Lily Collins (Daughter of Belle and Beast)
- Alexander Ludwig (Son of Elsa)
- David Henrie (Son of Maleficent)
- Elizabeth Gillies (Daughter of Ursula)

Thanks! Working on my characters now ♥
Oh dear... I claimed Lily Collins... My oh my we are thinking alike tonight! ^^

Oh dear... I claimed Lily Collins... My oh my we are thinking alike tonight! ^^

Argh! It seems I'm not paying enough attention. Thanks for letting me know!
Let's see... I'm just going to make things easier on myself and claim Nina Dobrev @Meggie

Status
Not open for further replies.