Arranged Marriage

She got up but her legs gave out and she gripped the bed post. She forced herself to walk and she opened the door she thought would be the bathroom. Once inside she filled the bath with warm water and she got in hissing in pain. She used soap and cleaned the blood out off her private place.

He waits reading reports for her return. He does desire that sinfully deliscious mouth around him again.

She came back after a half an hour and was wearing a nightgownn she had brought with her. She was moving her bag into the corner, looking through it for her diary but she thought it'd be best to write in it later that night, while her husband slept. She took out her locket and put it on, putting the necklace her husband had sent to her into the box he had sent it in and putting it in her bag. She had left her hair dry but had taken all the roses out of her hair and had removed the makeup from her face. She collected the wedding dress she had worn and all the clothes he had taken off her and put it in the chest it had originally been in. She was done after a few minutes and then stood there, although her body screamed at her to lay down due to the pain she was in, she stood waiting for him to say something to her.

He smiles seeing her natural apearence before cruelly motioning to her indicating she should get on her knees and suck him off while he works.

She does as he indicates. She gets on her knees and begins sucking on his member. She sucks as much as she can and even uses her hand, just wanting him to finish so she can go to sleep.

His hands end up on her head holding her as he fucks her throat, not so much as stopping so she can breathe. Her throat is going to hurt in the morning and it will be a miracle if she can speak so brutal is his rape of her mouth.

She felt like she was going to die but she just let him do what he wanted. She let him move her head and she felt tears spring to her eyes. Did he enjoy hurting her? Would it always be like this? She would rather die then deal with this.

After he finished using her for his own ends he casts her aside."Lay down and be quiet, i must finish these reports before i retire. I expect your legs wrapped around my cock in the morning, for the best possible outcome i want you pregnant as soon as possible."

She just got up and laid down next to him and laid on her side, curled up and crying silently until she fell asleep. She made sure he couldn't see her as she cried and she was curled up on the farthest corner, leaving a large space between them. She didn't want to bother him or be touched by him.

He smirks, one day and shes already reduced to nothing....in a wekk she will be so broken and dependant on him that she wont be able to contemplate disobeying for fear of him...That or she will kill herself. Its no bother. He can always find another wife.

She fell asleep after a little while but woke up after a few hours. She got up and went to the bathroom, throwing up. She felt sick to her stomach but she made sure she didn't make any sound. She cleaned herself up and cleaned her mouth. She felt sick, but not just emotionally but she felt ill. She didn't know why but she ignored it.

He takes no notice if she seems to be paler the next morning. Only stopping his days schedule long enough to rape her....Theres nothing else to call the violence he commits loveing sex.

She was feeling sick and when he was finished with her. She took a bath once he was gone and cleaned herself nicely. She didn't want to bare his child. She sighed and put on a simple dress and walked out on the the small balcony. She just wanted some fresh air. She looked at the sky and sighed softly. She sat down on the bed and began writing and finished before putting it away and hugging her stomach. She felt sick. But she figured that she just needed to eat. She looked out the door and into the hallway and found a servant. "Can you show me to the kitchen..." she asked softly.

The slave looks around fearfully."Master orders you not to leave your room and that your meals will be brought to you mistress. Why would you need to go to the kitchen?"

"I'm sorry... I just was hungry and not feeling well so I wanted to make myself something small," she said softly.

The slave nods."I shall return with somethign light mistress." The slave goes off to return with a light soup.

She nods her head and thanks the slave, eating her soup in peace. She still felt sick. She opened the door once again and called for a servant. "I'm sorry to bother you but can you bring me some herbs and hot water. I'm still feeling sick," she said softly. She even looked sick.

The slave quickly fetches them. Getting her to lay in bed before burning sweet incense and herb to lighten the air.

She laid down and she looked at the slave. "Is there anyone here who can help me... I still feel sick, but I think I might be pregnant," she said softly to the servant after thanking them.

The slave nods."All slaves are trained in medicene should they happen upon a fallen soldier. He checks her over. And listining to her symptoms nods."Yoiu are indeed pregnant mylady. Should i inform the Master?"