Arranged Marriage

She felt fear fill her but she masked it. When the servant asked her if he should inform the master she nodded her head. She touched her stomach and when the servant left she began crying. She bit her lip as she cried but after a little bit she went to the bathroom and cleaned her face up and walked out of the bathroom.

The powerfull...could you even call this thing a man? Walks into the room. His smile is dark however his words offer some encouragement."i will not touch you for the duration of your pregnancy. When my heir emerges you must be seen inpublic however. Take care to keep yourself beautifull." Of course no day is complete without the threats.....something is saying you dont want to know what he will do if it IsnT a boy to exit you.

She nodded her head. She would do everything he said, like the wife she was. Could she even call herself a wife? She'd think she was a slave the way he has treated her. When he said she would have to out in the open to give birth she looked up at him. "I have to give birth with everyone watching me?" she asked looking at him.

He shakes his head."No but you must be seen pregnant so no one will doubt the legitimacy of it." He says aqueisicing that one minor in his eyes detail.

She visibly relaxed and nodded her head. "May I suggest something?" she asked softly.

He raises an eyebrow. What could a woman possibly contribute aside from her body? In his world women hold no rank or place. They are tools to be used and tossed aside. Still he humors her."Go ahead." He clearley doesent expect anything great from her.

"I thought it would be a good idea to organize a banquet with your most trusted soldiers. And at the banquet, it can be honored towards you and your future heir," she said softly. She thought it would be nice. "And if you wouldn't mind, I would like to organize it in your honor," she said softly.

The thought makes him smile, so she is usefull after all."I believe youve just made yourself usefull. See to it, you know the crowd to invite."

"May I be allowed to speak to your men and the cooks to find out what would be appropriate?" She asked softly. "I would of course be with a servant to show me around," she said softly.

He sees no harm in that. After all all of his men would die before betraying him and his slaves fear his whip too much to think of disobedience."you may however remember they are slaves and therefore below you. No interaction more than nescesary." He orders her. It wouldent do for her to be seen talking too much with slaves.

She nods her head. "How many men would you like at the Banquet? Or would you like all of them there?" she asked softly.

He shakes his head."Generals and above only. This is a private event that will be the talk of the fortress and most likely the villages around for months. Be sure to ensure that its up to standard."

"Yes sir... Can I arrange and gathering with them tomorrow, to speak to them all and ask them a few things," she asked softly. "Also... May I have a friend come and help me? She's the queen from the Northern kingdom and she is my older sister," she asked softly.

Another no committed shrug."You may, now get on your knees and suck me. I think ive allowed you quite a bit." He orders her. He knows she will comply with him, she has no choice.

She sighed and did as he asked and got on her knees. She began sucking him. She clearly did not enjoy this. She didn't even bother putting much effort into it. She just hoped he would be bored with her soon so she can be alone.

He doesent particulary care that she doesent enjoy this. His slap across her face should remind her that she is his and he fully controlls her fate.

She yelped when he slapped her but continued to suck on him.

He soon finishes in her mouth and pushes her away."See that your tasks are completed by no later then the weeks end." He orders quietly.

She nodded her head and once he was gone, she went to the bathroom and threw up. She cleaned her mouth and then wrote a letter to her sister to see if she would come and help her.

Her sister of course replies in an affermative and soon she is seated with her in a dining hall. She comments on how good you look and asks if everything is alright.