Arranged Marriage

When Annaise asked her if she was alright, Diana wanted to cry. Her eyes began to water but she just smiled and nodded her head. Annaise didn't by it and, being pregnant herself and a few months along, her stomach already having a bump, she became furious. She stayed quiet as they spoke to the men and asked them questions about Diana's husband. But after awhile, Annaise had to sit down. They were shown to a private study and when they were alone, Diana began crying and sobbing into her sisters shirt. She told her everything, but if one was to listen, they were speaking in an odd language, one they had created as little children. Annaise was older by a few minutes, being Diana's identical twin sister. The only difference would be Annaise has a scar on her leg, while Diana has none.

In the evening, the dark lord returns and interrogates his men on the questions she asked dureing the day. He is not pleased to learn the answers. He summons his wife to the bedchamber. Time to teach that bitch her place.

When she is summoned she goes, her sister returning to her guest chamber. She comes in, her head hung slightly. "Yes sir?" she asked softly. She had only asked what were his favorite drinks and foods and what she should serve and such. She had no idea her sister had asked them about Diana's husband. How he treated his last wives and how he treats his servants and such. Diana felt like she was going to be punished and she had done nothing.

His simmering glare levels upon her."Why are you asking questions beyond your station woman?." He asks with venom in his voice. His posture screams agression." My former wives are none of your concern. Forget they existed." He orders her with a harsh slap on her ass for good measure.

She jumped at the slap and yelped. "But... But I never asked abut your past wives...." she said, sounding scarred. "She didn't, I did," Annaise said standing with the same anger and aggression. She had a strength in her eyes. "Being the older of the two of us, I wanted to know, what kind of man my father forced her to marry," her sister said. Her stomach was swollen with child and she had only gotten married a year earlier. "Anna please..." Diana said, wishing her sister wouldn't do this.

He looks from his wife to her twin. His venomous look could kill as he grabs her sister by the throat and lifts her clear off the ground. "Your in my territory now bitch, if something happened to you on the way back to your fortress... It would be a real shame to read about you being savagley raped and murdered by raiders. Real tragady." He says with a crruel smile."You are to shut up and listen to my orders such is your place or im sure that tragady could very well occour." His malice filled voice leaves no doubt.....and he would get away with it too.

When he lifts her off her feet and spews the filth that is his mouth, she laughs. She suddenly twists his wrist, snapping it out of place and dropping onto the ground, on her feet. "No, you will listen to me. You are nothing but a retch that does not deserve my sister. And so, I'll be taking her back along with your generals heads," she said, as shouting and screams began to fill their ears coming from all around them. Her men, or woman to be correct, had broken down the doors and had begun slaughtering his men. Her sister began to glow and Diana was suddenly gone, and so was the pregnant twin. The generals had been targeted first and each one had their heads removed. The woman soldiers were not human, but demon like creatures that craved the blood of men.

One of them was in the room quickly and began to fight Riddick. She was fast and strong, yet flexible and lithe. She would take his blows and they healed almost instantly.

He smirks, its been a long time since he had a good fight, unfortunatly he must kill them." Such a waste of talent." He says as he begins letting his true skills show, with a whip in one hand and a sabre-sword in the other, She cant avoid both, even regenerators must breathe.

The demon smirked and let out a ear splitting whistle. The walls began to constrict and little bubbles began to form. But the demons eyes began to glow and she stopped, the bubbles disappearing. "Mistress Anna would be pleased with me if I kill you, but I know mistress Dia will not be happy. Her happiness means more to my creator, so I will let you live. Your offspring however will not be so lucky," she said, the shadows engulfing her suddenly and every she-demon in the castle.

When he looked through the wreckage, all his generals had been beheaded, his slaves skinned and his whores taken. Half of his men had been eaten alive and the rest were either dead or dying.

The fallen lord cries out in frustration. His madness completley consuming him. What were those things! How could he have been defeated! No, not defeated, Death before defeat. They can crush me, burn me break my body. Defeat is bowing down. I will never be defeated!. The last is proclaimed out to the unholy sky.

Months pass and the truce between the kingdoms has ended. Diana has grown large with her pregnancy and remains in the castle that her father had built for her and her husband. The once beautiful exterior was now a barren wasteland as her guardians watch over her. What Riddick did not take into account was, she was born as a daughter to the she-demon Libitina. The goddess created this race of she demons as an unbeatable army, but only if Diana is ever harmed. Annaise is the controller while Diana is the trigger.

Riddick knows full well his torments have only begun. However this begs war. and war shall be seen. He marshalls his few soldiers and takes them to his secret fortress where he plots and plans. He knoes he is cursed to never bear another heir so therefore he must reclaim his own.

The doors to his meeting room burst open and a woman stands there. She had an ethereal glow to her and had horns on top of her head. She looks to the men and smirks, all of them thrown against the walls and pinned there. She walks towards Riddick, her feet leaving burned patches behind her. "I am Libitina, Goddess of Fertility and War, Mistress of the Demons you have meet, my daughters every one," she bellows the fortress trembling. She turns to Riddick and looks him up and down. "So.... you are the one who has received my curse.... You deserve death for the pain you have caused to my offering. I see you have been planing to raid her fortress and steal the unborn child in her womb," she says, letting Riddick drop from the wall. "You are undeserving of the child," she said her eyes turning red and her hand hovering over his chest. "You will never consummate with another living thing other then the offering you deflowered," she growled out, making him unable to have sex with anyone but Diana.

He stares defiantly at her through her little speech, his hand slowley sttraying towards his sword."Perhaps you should leave, not all are held by your demon magic!" He says standing and pressing steel into her neck."I refuse your curse, death before defeat! You say im unworthy? I challenge you to a swords only duel!" He says swords only because the odds are rather stacked in her favour.

She watched him, letting him press the sword into her neck. Although she had soft looking skin, the sword barely indented into her skin. She smirked at him. "Fine, you have chosen my favorite pass time for the past 4 millenia. Although you have already been cursed, the mark is on your twitching hand there," she said, a double edged sword appearing in her hands. She grabbed the sword by her neck and watching as the metal melted. "Oh, so sorry, your sword is unable to harm me," she said smirking.

He smiles."Perhaps you should not have been so hastey. You just used magic in a swords only fight you agreed to have. You are disqualified as you clearly cannot keep your word." He says with a smirk. ANY idiot knows that the terms of a fight agreed on are law, wether they live or not.

"If I had used magic your sword would have gone through you. No, I did not use magic. I burn anything I touch that is from this world, see," she said, touching a chair and watching as it set on fire. "Maybe you should have learned about your enemy rather then being a male and thinking you could kill me with that puny weapon," she said looking at his smirk. "Well since you are unprepared for battle, I will not drive hand through your chest and rip out your beating heart," she said the sword in her hand disappearing.

His eyes flash with a fire that is rarley seen in a mortal. He may be evil, he may be a bastard but that does not mean he will allow himself to be slighted. He cracks his knuckles and assumes a combat form. No sword.

She looks at him and smirks herself. "The fire in your eyes. Let it burn mortal and try and touch me if you want," she said smirking at him still, standing there. The ground around her was scorched completely, and growing slowly but surely.

Riddick quite fearlessley puts his arm on her, he ignores the pain."You may be a demon warrior but im willing to net you still feel pain." He says cutting off the circulation to her brain. He ignores the burning of his arm such is his desire to kill this one.