Arranged Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
After a few hours they move to their bedroom and Diana is playing with Secerus, laughing contently with her son, smiling happily.

Riddick stands after a while."I must go back to the goddess my love." He says putting on a shirt and jeans. He wraps his wound gingerly as he stands tall and walks out. Kissing his wife and children before he leaves.

Diana sighs and nods her head. Secerus kept asking Riddick if he could go with him.

Riddick nods."But you must stay close at all times my son. Not all things in this world are as kind as your beautifull mother." He says warning the boy gently.

Secerus nodded his head and kissed his mothers cheek gently before he walked over to his father taking his hand and walking with him.

He takes the boy with him to the godesses chambers. He talks long with her on the subjects of tacticts and losses from the last battle.

Secerus wanders off only to the next room, where the goddess's daughter was. She had grown up and was the same age as Secerus and he watched her playing and she stopped looking over at him. "Want to play?" she asked him softly. He nodded his head, smiling his child-like smile as he went over to the little demi-goddess and sat with her, playing with the blocks she had, making buildings and such. He would laugh with her when it fell and reassure her that they could build it again.

Riddick keeps a carefull eye on his son all the while talking with the goddess."They get along quite well wouldent you agree?" He states with an amused look on his face.

The goddess smiled and watched her daughter play. "She usually hates playing with others," she said softly watching how happy her daughter was.

Riddick smiles."Perhaps then we should let them play together often?" He inquires to the Goddess. He wonders if at some point he will becomf a friend to her. She has helped him so much and he would gladley kill for her again. He does after all treat her as a comrade. Not a commander.

"That would be lovely, Krystal's always by herself when I'm not home, so a friend would be most appreciated," she said softly to Riddick. Secerus was laughing with the girl and she in turn laughed with him.

He finally comes out and voices his thoughts. The ones that have plauged his mind for days now."You saved me and in our deal i became your servant. I dare not consider myself a friend to you....However i would like to. You know as well as i that if tomorow you ordered me to slit my own throat i would do so without question. But look at the way our children are mingeling.... Can we perhaps try for a closer relationship than servant and master?" He inquires....Her answer will most definetly affect his mind. However at the base of things he just wishes to know where he stands in ehr eyes.

"I never considered you my slave. I considered you my general and now even a friend. I do not have many friends but if I were to have a friend, I would choose you," she said after a moment of thinking. She did consider him a friend and she could see how happy her daughter was, playing with his son.

He smiles a bit at her statements."In your life i would imagine many try and use you to influence your actions. Makes a friend hard to come by. I can relate to that at least." He says with a half smile. When he had his own empire there was always some noble or another trying to vy for his attention..

"Yes... Its not a smart idea to use what you don't understand," she said looking at her daughter play. She had never seen her daughter smile so much before.

He smiles."They usualy ended up as entertainemnt for my interrogaters. Most didnt bother after a few lessons happened but there are always the insistent ones." He smirks as he relives some fond sessions.

She smiled and nodded her head.

He looks to her."My wife is quite stricken with you, insits we must have you over for diner one of these nights. Would you and yours be objectionable?" He asks as he sets up a chessboard handing her the white peices.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. I've never been to a dinner before. I usually dine alone or with my daughter," she said softly.

He smiles."Ill inform you of the time the usual way then?" He says prepareing to leave."It should be around six tomorow night if thats alright with you." He says to her with and amused look."Secerus, come."