Arranged Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Nothing would have stopped her. The healers tried and when I tried she was not affected by my magic. She was set on saving you," she said softly to him.

He falls asleep with a smile on his face. Nice to know that your wife loves you that much.

As hours passed Diana woke, and looked up at her husbands face, smiling slightly up at him.

She awoke only to find Riddick sound asleep. The steady rise and fall of the warriors chest her indication of his health. Clearly she has him quite on the mend.

She smiled and curled up next to him, letting her eyes close and relax once more.

He awakens later and feels his side gingerly, testing the injury to see if her remedy will hold on him. He is pleasently suprised to know that there is minimal pain from it.

She opened her eyes seeing Riddick awake. She smiled and sat up, sighing at how sore her side felt, but it had to be expected. "How are you feeling?" she asked him softly.

He kisses her softly."I feel fine. Thank you my love. But you should not have endangered yourself so much. Our children need at least one parent." He chides gently. He doesent want her thinking he isnt gratefull.

She looked up at him and smiled softly, glad he was okay. "Yes, but I'd prefer if they had both parents," she said softly to him.

He simply nods, knowing she was only doing what she had to. Much like he did when he gained the injury in the first place.

She looked at him and raised her head to his face. "And also because I'm selfish and wanted my husband to stay with me," she said softly to him.

He hugs her softly and kisses her again."Your more than allowed to be selfish every once in a while."

She kissed him back and smiled softly at him. A servant brought in their daughters and the trainees who had become body guards came as well. The two little girls reached for their father and Secerus climbed up and sat on his mothers lap.

Riddick takes two children and hugs them softly, all his reasons for fighting are surrounding him. Goddess may help whoever takes them away.

His daughters giggled and cooed and they held each others hands, healing their father and their mother with such ease. They padded his cheek gently, using their small soft hands to do so. Diana smiled and held her son, kissing his cheek and holding him.

Riddick coos them with his deep voice. "such adorable children we have dianna." he murmers hopeing they never go through what their parents did.

Diana nods in agreement. "Daddy and Mommy okay?" Secerus asked softly.

He nods and assures the boy."Of course. Daddy and mommy are fine." He says with a smile. The boy knows nothing of war and thats the way he intends to keep it.

Secerus smiled happily and hugged them both, the baby girls doing the same, cooing cutely.

He plays with his children for hours. Enjoying the simple task of being a loveing father to his wonderfull children.