Arranged Marriage

Diana smiles and nodded her head in agreement. The goddess smiled as well. "Yes, its odd but a very good feeling," she said softly.

He smiles and continues eating his supper. Most think all he can do is fight however he is a fair tactician and haas a sharp mind.

Dinner passes without a hitch and Secerus and Akira go off and play, two of the original trainees going off to watch over them. Diana was rocking Lilith to sleep, while Roseline sat on her fathers lap and leaned into him, yawning cutely.

Riddick helps his wife with the dishes. He is not humble on the feild.. He cannot afford to be there. However home and in the presence of his family he knows showing a little humility can go a long way.

Diana smiled and watched over her shoulder as the Goddess watched over the children, holding Roseline in her arms while Lilith played with her brother and Akira.

Riddick comes into the living area offering wine to the adults in the room.

The goddess smiled and nodded her head. When Riddick came over, Roseline reached for her daddy. She was a daddy's little girl, while Lilith loved proving herself to everyone.

He pours three glasses half full. No need to look like alchoholics. If anyone wants more he will be happy to get it.

The goddess smiled and took a sip of wine after letting it air out slightly.

He smiles."So tell me. How long have you had all this?" He gestures around them to symbolise her domain and kingdom.

The goddess shrugged. "It's been millenia's since I was given the land. I can't even remember when I didn't have it. Since I had many who protected me, being the youngest of the gods and goddess's," she explained softly.

He nods. Shrugging as he sips on the wine."Its a beautifull place. Probably why i fight so hard to protect it."

"Yes... It was the land of the fae when I took over, I think that is why the land is so fertile and rich," she said softly, mentioning a race of beings that had died out many centuries ago.

He tilts his head."Do you know anything of them? I have only found the barest mentions of Fae in the texts i have read. It would be nice to know who used to be here."

"You can always speak to Kieya, she is the only Fae left, and she is my personal body guard," she said softly. She pulled the sleeve of her dress back, revealing a large butterfly tattoo and she leaned down and kissed it, watching it glow and then move and pull away from her skin. The butterfly flitted about before light emanated from it and the light grew, and became the shape of a beautiful young fae. She had the wings of a butterfly and the looks of an elf but her eyes held no color, no pupil, and her skin was littered with runic scars. "What does my mistress ask of me?" she asked softly to the goddess. She wore a warriors garb, a sword on her back and she looked powerful. "Would you mind answering some questions that my friend asks you?" she asked. "Anything for you mistress," she said to the goddess.

Riddick smiles. This is more than anything he could dream of."Thank you goddess. Kieya, would you like something to drink?....." He asks leading the Fae into the next room leaving the Goddess with Dianna

The Fae only nods and walks with him into the next room. Diana smiled softly to herself and looked over to the goddess and then to their children. "Secerus seems to have taken to Akira," she commented lightly.

Indeed the children are playing quite happily with Secerus's toys. Unlike most children he is glad to share.

(Hey I'm not sure where to keep going with this... Have any ideas?)