Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DramaMyth

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]10 Guys. 10 Girls. 10 Weeks. 10 Couples. 1 Shot at true love.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]AND $1,000,000[/BCOLOR]​

Let's face it. You've dated, you've tried, you've lusted, you've crushed, and you've loved...and for whatever reason it never goes your way. Ever. You give your heart and all to someone and it gets stepped on. Maybe someone wasn't what you thought so you took your attention and heart elsewhere...while still with that person. Maybe it was distance, or time, or ego... either way. You're here for one reason and one reason only: You guys fucking suck at relationships. But this is your chance at redemption, at fulfillment, OF LOVE!

Here, you will be housed with 19 other people besides yourself. Ten men and ten ladies. Each of you will have TEN weeks to find who we've deemed as your 'Perfect Match'. Done by professionals and experts, we've each taken your beliefs, morals, standards, demeanor, complexes, and overall heart into consideration with our testing, along with your relationship background and history as well. IF you all can find your Perfect Match within the ten week stay, you all will be walking away with not only true love... but ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. Sounds easy enough right? Not so fast...as in those weeks you will be sure to catch feelings and latch on to other genuine people like yourself. It's a game of love, but also strategy. Will you coordinate together to walk away with the money? Or will true love conquer your soul? Only one way to find out.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]Welcome to Are You The One.[/BCOLOR]​

Rules:
  1. The ONLY way to confirm if you and your partner is a Perfect Match is the Truth Booth: A place where the voted couple enters to sync up to confirm or deny their match status. House members consider with thought about who you send into the Truth Booth, as you only get once per week. Time is of the essence.
  2. Challenges and Competitions will be administered for the housemates through the weeks for a chance for a Getaway Date: a special vacation fully paid for for you and your matched partner in order to spend time privately and bond with one another. Anywhere from 1-3 couples can win a Getaway per week. *ONLY WINNERS OF GETAWAYS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE VOTED INTO THE TRUTH BOOTH THAT WEEK*
  3. If a couple gets confirmed as a Perfect Match, they will be taken to a separate resort called the Honeymoon Suite for the duration of the 10 weeks. They will not be partaking in further challenges (because...what for?) and may do as they wish for the duration of the 10 weeks. If a couple does NOT get confirmed, it's back to the drawing board to determine who among them could be their Perfect Match.
  4. At the end of the week, The Host will visit the house to see who's being voted into the Truth Booth, and after the voting regardless of the results, the house will all meet in front of The Beams to choose their preferred partner for the next week to come. Guys and Girls' choice will change every week to maintain balance. The Beams are spotlights that represent the number of Perfect Matches that are currently paired together, you just won't know which people they are (thus is the importance of Truth Booth). If you get all 10 at any time in one sitting, you win the million AND you get to walk away with a shot at true love, however, should you not get all 10 Perfect Matches in 10 weeks. You get NO money, and could lose your shot at finding the one true match for you.

OOC Rules
  1. Obviously this will give way to suggestive and adult themes, wild partying, shenanigans, etc. IC it is encouraged and I want everyone to have a good time. That being said OOC be respectful and very mindful of people's desires, ideas, opinions, etc. Open minds and hearts is literally the key to this RP IC wise, so let's practice that OOC as well.
  2. IF you have a question, plot event, or idea you'd like to implement of something that would be cool, run it by me and/or my Co-GM, Dark Disney please. Challenges will sometimes be physical activities, sometimes quiz based, and sometimes major plot twists to add flare and drama. I'm always open to my peers and their creativity though, it makes the world go round to me.
  3. PLEASE realize how important you are to this RP. This is a collab RP so everyone will both feed and prosper off of the works of others involved. If you have IRL duties, or can't post for a while, let me or Dark Disney know. Do not be selfish, not a good look. Everyone matters, with that being said no one is special. We are all equals. Shrek is Life.
  4. The People voted into the Truth Booth will be GM'd the results of the match, as well as the number of Beams the cast will have for that week. Once a character has chosen their partner for the week, they cannot re-pick nor can a person picked be chosen or overruled by anyone else, no matter how random/smart the pick is.
  5. WILD TF OUT. HAVE FUN!!! GO CRAZY! ENJOY IT!!!

GM's: DramaMyth & ~Dark Disney~

Reserved Characters:

Males

DramaMyth
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}

Females
-Dark Disney-
Angelic Fusion
Princess Poisoned Rose
Klutzy Ninja Kitty

{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}
{open}

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARACTER SKELLYYYYYY

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Race:
Appearance: (Real FC's only; Doesn't have to be celebs or whatever but real)

Religion?:
Sexual Alignment?:
Zodiac:
Education:
Myers-Brigg type?: (Here for more information)

Personality Positives (list up to 7)
Personality Negatives (up to 7)

Talents/Hobbies =>

Relationship History : (You can create a fake past for your character and etc)

"What would be your ideal match?" => (Answer in the mind of your character, no more than 2 sentences)

Dealbreakers: (Relationship NO NO's)

Brief Bio: (Not picky with these, whatever you feel is relevant!)
Extras:

[BCOLOR=#00ccff]Name: Scooter Shepard[/BCOLOR]
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lbs
Race: African-American

fc-jpg.127900

Religion?: God-Spiritual: "Religion was a concept created by man, I don't serve man, only God."
Sexual Alignment?: Heterosexual.
Zodiac: Aries
Education: College Graduate from Cal Berkeley in Performing Arts.
Myers-Brigg type?: ENTP - Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

Personality Positives:
  • Ingenious
  • Charismatic
  • Open-Minded
  • Analytical
  • Resourceful
  • Spontaneous
  • Loyal.

Personality Negatives:
  • Blunt
  • Discontentful
  • Temperamental
  • Argumentative
  • Intolerant.
Talents/Hobbies => Improvisation, brainstorming, Being focused at all times, acting, debating intellectually and philisophically, advocating freedom of heart and enlightenment of soul, watching comedies, action and horror too, anything intellectually stimulating is a big bonus, exercise and working out, performing arts in general (fatal attraction for singers, dancers, etc.), travelling to random and spontaneous places, prayer / going to church when he needs spiritual guidance, being around fun settings & collective audiences, reading, writing, and watching netflix.

Relationship History: Had one serious relationship in High School senior year to a female athlete (Girl A). She broke up with him because he rushed her into the relationship. Since then, only two more during his college years. The first girl (Girl B) he broke up with because she was rather mentally stagnant and conformed to the ways of society, and the most recent was because she was too insecure to handle his traveling and career path while not getting her way with him. She felt inferior (Girl C). Has only had 2 sexual partners (Girl B took his virginity and Girl C brought him out sexually). To Scooter, growth is key, and even before he's found a dating partner, he can imagine all the ways that they can experience new things together, to grow in tandem. This can be an overwhelming process if his partner doesn't match up, but when he finds someone who shares their love of intellectual exploration, watch out. He tests their partners' limits for this kind of potential, pushing boundaries and traditions, looking for open-mindedness and spontaneity. His unwavering desire for self-improvement comes in most handy when he is in his emotional development, as he may actually be willing to work on areas such as sensitivity and emotional communication with his partners.

"What would be your ideal match?" => "A girl who stimulates my mind before my body even has a chance to react. Who has a level or maturity and spirit to where it's not about what we want, but what we need."

Dealbreakers: Disloyalty, Lying, Athiests, Smoking, Egotistical Ignorance.

Brief Bio: Scooter was always ahead of his time and age, before elementary school he'd start reading books and started talking and walking much earlier than the average infant. He was raised by his father who was a cabinet maker, and his mother who was a literary agent. His mom's field got him into creative works right away, taking a love for books, stories, and intellect early on. This love for stories always disassociated him with the real world, immersing himself in the stories, and thus his mother got him acting classes as a healthy way to hone that passion. He was a natural, starting out in modeling gigs as a kid. He also played basketball and did ads for the county paper for his team. Being in that field caused him to explore the mature industry and different walks of life early on, giving him not only a tolerance, but respect. He graduated high school top 10% and attended Cal Berkeley as an actor, and received his BA with honors and distinction. He travels a lot and loves it, but inside he gets lonely and knows that home is not a place, but a person. Distance doesn't exist to him, because the heart is not finite when it comes to quantification. Outside he looks like a frat boy, inside he's the nerd looking at the frat's partying, wishing to belong.

Extras:
  • No tattoos / doesn't smoke / won a state award on his debate team / has a secret passion for poetry / breast man / played basketball / has modeled before.
  • Favorite color is Blue
  • Speaks Spanish and Japanese

df19d51c3a3a58024f1b8b2fc661eac4.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]FC: Matsuda Shota[/BCOLOR]​
Basic

44106688-247x300.gif
Name: Aoyama Junichi
Nicknames: Jun
Birthday: December 5th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Japanese American (his parents were immigrants)
Religion: Agnostic; he thinks there's a higher being, or beings, but isn't quite sure on what.
Appearance

tumblr_lvobtftjcw1qi2j4po1_r1_500.jpg
Hair: Shoulder length, black
Eyes: Deep brown, nearly black
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 132 lbs
Piercings: Lobe piercings
Tattoos: None
Personality

mig
Positive Traits: Lively, Dominant, Mysterious, Humorous, Tactful, Mediary, Thoughtful
Negative Traits: Volatile, Sarcastic, Sly, Over Protective, Cowardly, Manipulative, Closed Minded
MBTI: ISTJ
Fears: Emetophobia, the fear of seeing vomit. Also doesn't like snakes or other long, wriggling things.
Social

mig

Biological Family: Aoyama Seishiro (father) and Aoyama Hatsuki (mother)
History: Jun's parents were both children when their parents came to America. The two grew up as childhood friends, because they happened to live in the same neighborhood. When they got old enough, they started dating, and got married right out of highschool. They had Jun shortly after. His father went to college to become an Environmental Science professor, and now teaches. His mother stayed at home with Jun. Jun himself has gone to college to become a Liscensed Pharmacist. He is currently working as a Pharmacy Technician.
Significant Other: None
Friends: TBD
Foes: TBD
Relationship History: Jun hasn't dated much in the past. He's never really found anyone that caught his eye. However, he has dated a few women in high school and college. They never really went his way, and they didn't like how he spoke his mind and was always very protective and texted and called them a lot just to check up on them. He's been single for a year now.
Dealbreakers: Drug users, smokers, heavy drinkers, heavy partiers, loud, too independent (he likes to feel like he's needed).
Perfect Match: "A perfect match? Well, nothing is perfect. But the best match would be someone who will talk to me when I need to hear from them, and who won't hate me for being blunt. They also would need to be able to calm me down or cheer me up when I'm not myself."
Other

raw
Favorite Food: Dorayaki (sweet red bean cakes)
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite Song: This is Gospel- Panic! At the Disco
Favorite Animal: Dogs, specifically Shiba Inus
Birth Stone: Tanzanite
Western Zodiac: Sagittarius
Attributed Element: Fire
Other: Unlike what most people assume when they see him, he does not have a Japanese accent. He was raised in Boston so his accent is more that of Boston. He speaks Japanese, English, and a small bit of Mandarin Chinese.

Last edited:

The-Hunters-alexa-vega-35700376-700-400.jpg

Name:
Kerianna "Keri" Grace Grey
Height:
5'3''
Weight:
120 lbs
Surgeon/2 year resident
Race/Ethnicity:
Columbian/American
Religion?:
Pagan
Sexual Alignment?:
Heterosexual
Zodiac:
Saggitarius
a5e5b3e2fd441914263936087f3815aa.jpg

Education:
4-year UnderGrad
4-year of med-school
Myers-Brigg type?:
ISFJ-T
Personality Positives
Analytical
Bubbly
Protective
Sensitive
Personality Negatives
Perfectionist
Procrastinator
Impatient
Stubborn
Talents/Hobbies =>
Watching Netflix
Reading
Cleaning
Singing
Relationship History:
Keri has had 5 serious relationships. Two of them were in High School, the one in med school. The fourth was during her internship. Her last one ended just a couple months ago and she was engaged and her fiance walked out on her.
"What would be your ideal match?" =>
"My ideal match is someone who is consistent and loving." Keri looked down at her hands. "I would like someone who puts me first for a change. All my life I have been put behind someone else's needs. I would like my partner to be patient with all my craziness." She looked up and smiled.
Dealbreakers:
Abusive(anyway), Overly-Protective, Superglue-clingy,
alexa-vega-killjoy.jpg

Brief Bio:
Keri was born into a family of doctors with her mother being an OB Surgeon and her father a Cardiothoracic surgeon. She knew that being a surgeon was definitely something that she was going to do. She studied harder than her other siblings. Keri has two older brothers and a younger sister. She was the one who graduated med school top of her class, while her siblings barely graduated college. She was determined to be the best of the best.
Extras:
Favorite color is Green
Does not Smoke or drink
Has a tattoo of a phoenix on her right shoulder.
Favorite song

Last edited:
Name:
Rayne Lyn Winters
Nickname:
Rain
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Singer for a Band
Race:
English/Scottish
Appearance:
3643d957dc4ccfca2855f881513ef6f8.jpg
FC Amy Lee
Religion?:
None
Sexual Alignment?:
Heterosexual
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Education:
Masters from Oxford University with Masters in Buisness
Myers-Brigg type?:
ENTP-Extroverted, Intuition, Thinking, Preciving

Personality Positives:
Bold, outgoing, smart, charming, witty, funny, and Daring
Personality Negatives:
Sarcastic, outspoken, Ambitious, impulsive, Stubborn, quick tempered, and cunning

Talents/Hobbies =>
Singing, guitar dancing swimming, surfing, being active and having fun

Relationship History :
Rayne has only date 2 guys and both of her relationships ended horribly. The men cheated on her and broke her heart all they wanted was to be dating a superstar. A female singer they were all just dating her for her money and status. She stopped dating after that and enjoyed her time being single till she heard about the show.

"What would be your ideal match?" => Age strong guy who is nice yet not to nice. However not an asshole, someone who can treat her like a person, a queen, then a goddess, then a person again. She likes him to spontaneous romantic and passionate

Dealbreakers:
Being a giant tool
abusive
narrssacistic
secretive
Disloaylty
dishonesty
cruelty to animals
Cheaters

Brief Bio: Rayne is a a singer to a big bang. She spend nights up writing and days sleeping sometimes she goes out with the band after a a show or will take modeling or acting gigs,but she didn't like to do those as she liked singing.
Extras:​

Last edited:
Name:
Garrus Joseph
Height:
6'5
Weight:
Lawyer
Race:
British/German
Appearance:
8340025ffbae32cab57f77226ec2dc8b.jpg

Religion:
Serves The big man in the sky and bows to no other
Sexual Alignment?:
Demi-heterosexual (Has to have a deep emotional connection in order to be sexually attracted to a woman)
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Education:
Degree from Queen Mary University of London; school of Law
Myers-Brigg type?:
ENTP- Extroversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving

Personality Positives-
Smart, Charming, Daring, Funny, Caring, Protective, A Bro/Good Friend
Personality Negatives-
outspoken, harsh, blunt, quite, serious, hard to reach (by this I mean that he has walls up and it makes it hard to get to know him), egotistical

Hobbies-
playing guitar, reading, playing chess, working out
Talents-
Plays piano, guitar and drums, speaks German and dutch, can lift more than you

Relationship History :
Dated a lot in college but was always annoyed with the girls that acted dumb around him instead of showing their actual intelligence. Was in a 3 year engagement through his final years of college, broke it off a year after graduation because she thought he was too stuck up and "Needed to chill"

A girl that can be a challenge, someone smart and cunning, and not afraid to go against me in a challenge, someone who can take charge and be honest with me, even if she comes off bitchy. I don't care if she is chubby or short or how long her hair is. If she can go against me, and really hold her own, that's all the sexy I need. If a girl has big boobs and a round butt but can't crack an egg or figure out how to make her own doctor appointment then she is ugly, girls gotta be brain smart before she will even begin to be physically attractive to me. On the other hand though, if she is a botch to me 100% no, she has to be that right level of independent and dependent

Deal breakers:
Someone who is very dependent, who idolizes him, a girl who is too cocky, get shit faced ALL THE TIME, smokes pot, likes to fight (argue (every now and then this is understandable), and physical (she hits and shes gone)

Brief Bio:
I feel like everything that you need to know about him in based off of his personality. I will add though, seeing as he is a lawyer it probably doesn't make sense as to why he is here, his best friend from college signed him up for this, and didn't tell him he was going until after he got accepted. His friend is also his boss.
Extras:
I have a little thing I may add in at a later date but right now I am not sure how I feel about adding it.

117401-bf0da388c1d37f0ab07745947dbb480e.jpg

[BCOLOR=#00ccff]Name: Scooter Shepard[/BCOLOR]
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lbs
Race: African-American

fc-jpg.127900

Religion?: God-Spiritual: "Religion was a concept created by man, I don't serve man, only God."
Sexual Alignment?: Heterosexual.
Zodiac: Aries
Education: College Graduate from Cal Berkeley in Performing Arts.
Myers-Brigg type?: ENTP - Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

Personality Positives:
  • Ingenious
  • Charismatic
  • Open-Minded
  • Analytical
  • Resourceful
  • Spontaneous
  • Loyal.

Personality Negatives:
  • Blunt
  • Discontentful
  • Temperamental
  • Argumentative
  • Intolerant.
Talents/Hobbies => Improvisation, brainstorming, Being focused at all times, acting, debating intellectually and philisophically, advocating freedom of heart and enlightenment of soul, watching comedies, action and horror too, anything intellectually stimulating is a big bonus, exercise and working out, performing arts in general (fatal attraction for singers, dancers, etc.), travelling to random and spontaneous places, prayer / going to church when he needs spiritual guidance, being around fun settings & collective audiences, reading, writing, and watching netflix.

Relationship History: Had one serious relationship in High School senior year to a female athlete (Girl A). She broke up with him because he rushed her into the relationship. Since then, only two more during his college years. The first girl (Girl B) he broke up with because she was rather mentally stagnant and conformed to the ways of society, and the most recent was because she was too insecure to handle his traveling and career path while not getting her way with him. She felt inferior (Girl C). Has only had 2 sexual partners (Girl B took his virginity and Girl C brought him out sexually). To Scooter, growth is key, and even before he's found a dating partner, he can imagine all the ways that they can experience new things together, to grow in tandem. This can be an overwhelming process if his partner doesn't match up, but when he finds someone who shares their love of intellectual exploration, watch out. He tests their partners' limits for this kind of potential, pushing boundaries and traditions, looking for open-mindedness and spontaneity. His unwavering desire for self-improvement comes in most handy when he is in his emotional development, as he may actually be willing to work on areas such as sensitivity and emotional communication with his partners.

"What would be your ideal match?" => "A girl who stimulates my mind before my body even has a chance to react. Who has a level or maturity and spirit to where it's not about what we want, but what we need."

Dealbreakers: Disloyalty, Lying, Athiests, Smoking, Egotistical Ignorance.

Brief Bio: Scooter was always ahead of his time and age, before elementary school he'd start reading books and started talking and walking much earlier than the average infant. He was raised by his father who was a cabinet maker, and his mother who was a literary agent. His mom's field got him into creative works right away, taking a love for books, stories, and intellect early on. This love for stories always disassociated him with the real world, immersing himself in the stories, and thus his mother got him acting classes as a healthy way to hone that passion. He was a natural, starting out in modeling gigs as a kid. He also played basketball and did ads for the county paper for his team. Being in that field caused him to explore the mature industry and different walks of life early on, giving him not only a tolerance, but respect. He graduated high school top 10% and attended Cal Berkeley as an actor, and received his BA with honors and distinction. He travels a lot and loves it, but inside he gets lonely and knows that home is not a place, but a person. Distance doesn't exist to him, because the heart is not finite when it comes to quantification. Outside he looks like a frat boy, inside he's the nerd looking at the frat's partying, wishing to belong.

Extras:
  • No tattoos / doesn't smoke / won a state award on his debate team / has a secret passion for poetry / breast man / played basketball / has modeled before.
  • Favorite color is Blue
  • Speaks Spanish and Japanese

Just wanted to add that if I made a female character she would be all over him like ham on cheese. :jump::veryhappy::uvula:

Reserving for my character.

Ill throw my character here tomorrow I think.

latest

[BCOLOR=#000000]FC: Taysha Fuller[/BCOLOR]​
Basic

008_400x400.jpg
Name: Andromeda Caroline Williams
Nicknames: Andy
Birthday: July 16th
Sexuality: Heterosexual Heteroromantic
Race: Native American/Caucasian
Religion: Spiritual, not religious.
Appearance

fuller-taysha-image.jpg
Hair: Long, dark brown hair that can be mistaken for black when not in the sun.
Eyes: Deep chestnut
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Piercings: Lobe piercing
Tattoos: On her wrist
Personality

JRlX26KH_400x400.jpg
Positive Traits: Charming, Positive, Loving, Cheerful, Dependable, Nurturing, Easy-Going
Negative Traits: Self-Conscious, Restless, Impatient, Cowardly, Manipulative, Timid, Idealistic
MBTI: ENFP
Fears: Her biggest fear in life is relapsing. She also fears heights, large dogs, and the darkness.
Social

MV5BMjM0MTA5NDczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTIzMjMzMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Biological Family:
Emily Williams|Mother|Living
Harris Williams|Father|Living
Erica Williams|Younger Sister|Living
Jonas Williams|Younger Brother|Living
Significant Other: None
Occupation: Student, doesn't work; She is an Undeclared student in her second year of college
Friends: TBD
Foes: TBD
Relationship History: Andy has a long line of broken hearts, and most of them are her own. She was never a super popular girl in school, and her first boyfriend was emotionally abusive. Because of him, she developed an eating disorder, anorexia nervosa. She was only cured after going to the hospital in her senior year when she collapsed during school. She dated off and on, usually sticking around the stoners in her school; they didn't really care about looks when they were stoned off their ass, so she felt at least somewhat welcomed. Once she entered college, she decided to not date anymore until she was done with her studies.
Dealbreakers: Someone who's loud and extremely into "college parties", someone who could possibly make her relapse by being abusive, someone who doesn't accept her, daredevils who expect her to join.
Perfect Match: "I think the best guy for me would be someone who can understand that I do have mental illnesses and no I can't just get over them. I need him to be there for me, and to not mind if I text him every night. I need validation, honestly. Someone who can make me feel like life is worth living."
Other

tumblr_ls2axzBKSn1qjjzqj.gif
Favorite Food: Pineapples and Mangoes
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Song: Low- Flo Rida (she thinks it's funny)
Favorite Animal: Snakes
Birth Stone: Ruby
Western Zodiac: Cancer
Attributed Element: Water
Other: She does know a little of her Native heritage, but not much. She speaks English and Spanish.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Both of mine are now finished!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
(Work-In-Progress!)

((Edit: Okay, just gotta finish my character's personality stuff and her bio, then it'll be finished.))

a9cc365fa172b72133fac9805e119ce1.png

Name: "It's Makayla Cominski."

Height: "I'd say I'm around 5'5 or so."

Weight: "I weigh around 130 pounds, sometimes less. I have a high metabolism and have a hard time keeping weight on me."

Occupation: "To help pay my way through college, right now I'm working as a librarian assistant."

Race: "My father's family is of Polish decent, and I'm not really sure about my mother's side."

Religion: "My family is Catholic, so I guess that's the way I was raised. I can't say I'm big into my family's religion though. I'm pretty sure God isn't really a huge fan of me."

Sexual Alignment: "I'm bisexual with a preference for men, but the ladies do have their appeal to me too."

Zodiac: "Are we talking Chinese or Western? Kidding. I'm a Pisces."

Education: "I have my high school diploma and just started my second year of college."

Myers-Brigg type?: INTJ

Personality Positives:
Organized
Imaginative
Dry sense of humor

Personality Negatives (up to 7)
Stubborn
Skeptical

Talents/Hobbies => Drawing, video games, poetry, reading, watching movies she finds to be well-thought out.

Relationship History: Makayla has only ever been in one relationship, but it was a very serious one. At the age of sixteen she began dating her childhood best friend. They were together for two years before her boyfriend was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. She's never even attempted to date someone else since then.

"What would be your ideal match?" => "I'm interested in finding a sensible, down-to-earth individual who can make me smile. I also hope my ideal match is a careful person, not someone who will do anything dangerous with their life to make me worry about them."

Dealbreakers: "Something I absolutely can't stand is when someone wants to drink and get themselves drunk all the time. I don't like it when people smell bad either. I want whoever I'm with to take care of their body inside and out."

Brief Bio: (Not picky with these, whatever you feel is relevant!)

Extras: Her favorite color is sea green​

Name: Shinoa Hasegawa
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 94.7 lbs.
Occupation: United States Air Force - Combat Rescue Officer (8 Years of Service; 4 in Reserves, 4 in Active Duty - Served Four Combat Tours) (Honorably Discharged), Auto Mechanic (Current)
Race: Asian-American (Japanese-American)
Appearance:
shinao33.jpg
Hiiragi-Shinoa-Cosplay-Anime-Seraph-Of-The-End-Owari-no-Seraph-Black-Costume-With-Bowknot.jpg Hiiragi-Shinoa-Cosplay-Anime-Seraph-Of-The-End-White-Vampire-Costume-With-Cloak.jpg
Religion: Atheist

Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Education: Princeton University Graduate
Myers-Brigg type?: INFP

Personality Positives
Kind

Patient
Respectful
Calm

Personality Negatives
Overemotional

Overly Sarcastic
Hot Tempered

Talents/Hobbies => Moderate Weight Lifting, Able to Administer Basic First Aid, Basic Cooking, Military Combat Training, Archery, Mountain Climbing, American Football, Basketball, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing

Relationship History: In her most recent relationship, she ended up being the Mistress and Secret Lover. To Shinoa, this was devastating, to know that she would not be as well loved and that her lover was still with another woman and she was pretty much Plan B. After two years of enduring the heartache and emotional pain, Shinoa reluctantly broke off the Relationship and went forward to focus on her Academics and her Responsibilities within the Military.

Any Relationship before the 'One and One makes Three' were just short-lived High School love stories.

"What would be your ideal match?" => Someone who takes Relationships seriously and will focus on making it work instead of playing around with other women. In personality, someone who is kind, patient and, above all, loving and caring, especially to me.

Dealbreakers:
-Marijuana
-Smoking in general (Cigarettes especially)
-History of Cheating and/or Infidelity/Adultery
-Children from Previous Marriages/Relationships
-History of Domestic Violence and/or Abuse
-ALCOHOLISM
-Lack of Hygiene
-Cultural Intolerance
-Lying/Dishonesty
-Taking Loyalty for Granted

Brief Bio: Shinoa Hasegawa was born and raised in Los Angeles the youngest of four siblings, one of whom is adopted. She has one older Half-Brother, who was a Previous Marriage and one Older Sister. When Shinoa was ten-years-old, her Father, Takashi, retired from Soldiering as a US Army SF Operative in order focus on his Family. Shinoa was pretty much the 'ignored and unwanted' child in her Family, even more so then her Adopted Brother Shinya, who is also the only one in the entire family to even look at her. Shinoa was even disliked by Seishiro, her Older Half-Brother. Shinoa fell into the earlier stages of depression when her Mother was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer and died exactly a month after the diagnosis. Two years later, Mahiru died after a long and hard battle with AIDS. Left with only her Father and Brothers, Shinoa had never been in a darker place. Despite getting to learn how to fight, shoot and have access to a higher education, her Father still didn't really accept her and neither did Seishiro. Both Brothers followed in their Father's Footsteps and joined the Army straight out of High School. During her High School Years, Shinoa took Running Start, taking College Classes starting her Junior Year, allowing her to jump-start college. After graduating from both High School and Community College, where she took her Running Start classes, Shinoa was accepted into Princeton University with multiple Scholarships in addition to her tuition being paid for by the Air Force, where she had enlisted almost immediately after High School.

Aside from her Family life, which became a total disaster after her Mother and Sister died, Shinoa didn't exactly have the best love life either. All Shinoa really wanted out of that was to have someone to love and be loved by. But instead, she ended up being the Mistress and Secret Lover. To Shinoa, this was devastating, to know that she would not be as well loved and that her lover was still with another woman and she was pretty much Plan B. After two years of enduring the heartache and emotional pain, Shinoa reluctantly broke off the Relationship and went forward to focus on her Academics and her Responsibilities within the Military.

Extras:
While she attempts to display a Fierce and Hardened Exterior, deep down, Shinoa is just a girl who wants to be loved and accepted for who she is. The only time she will admit this is if she willingly trusts someone enough to tell them.

Sorry for taking so long!

frankie-sandford-short-cropped-bob-hairstyles-2010-6.jpg

Name:
Maverick Rizzo
Height:
5'3"
Weight:
120 lb
A waitress.
Race:
Italian (Sicilian)
Appearance:
Pixie cut hair style, originally a sandy brown but she dyed it darker with blonde highlights. Pale skin and natural pink lips and big hazel eyes. Makes her look innocent and fragile but she's far from it. She has a dainty build, very slim and slender yet sports hardened muscles.

Religion?:
Spiritual, however, she is not religious.
Sexual Alignment?:
Heterosexual
Zodiac:
Aquarius
Education:
College/Culinary
Myers-Brigg type?:
INTJ (more so or less)

Personality Positives:
- Independent; doesn't need others to entertain herself
- Optimistic
- Clever
- Observant
- Curious
- Overly kind and friendly
- Adventurous

Personality Negatives:
- Gets distracted easily (bad side of her curiosity)
- General disregard for rules; rash (born of her curiosity)
- Fails at general socializing
- Egocentric at times (she is not aware of how others may feel, especially when she gets distracted)
- Hides her emotions/feelings
- Can come off as generally expressionless or distant
- Not very subtle with certain topics
- Not very open

Talents/Hobbies =>
- Cooking
- Reading
- Riding her brother's motorcycles
- Dancing
- General exploring

Relationship History:
Had a few flings but they never developed into anything more. Her independent, whimsical personality tends toward of the few guys who family introduced her to and what guys she found on her own she messed up with her socially awkward issues.

"I don't know... I guess someone who doesn't mind my quirkiness. Maybe someone who can make me smile? I like to laugh. Someone who likes me for me I guess." *shrug*

Dealbreakers:
- Dominant Guys; Guys who control the relationship
- Possessiveness
- Guys looking more for a physical relationship then emotional
- She doesn't want to be forced into doing or being anything

Brief Bio:
Maverick was born in the second generation of a mostly traditional Italian family. However growing up with three older brothers Maverick was far from what a lady should be. Though she had good manners and is respectful of most people she is very independent, active, and curious. Whatever activities who brothers usually did she would join, from cooking to sports to racing motorcycles and cars around town.
However, despite her tomboyish personality Maverick also enjoys wearing nice things and going out with friends. As adventurous as she is, any form of excitement thrills her.
Yet she struggles with social contact and physical contact for that matter, usually very awkward around larger crowds or people she does not know. She tires and may sometimes overcome her insecurities but most times she may blather away incoherently or say something utterly embarrassing or invasive by accident.

Extras:
The entire reason she decided to do this was mainly off a bet with her brothers but also to try and overcome her awkwardness and maybe find a handsome guy. The money's cool too.​

Sadly, I think I'm going to drop this. Drama hasn't been online for a week, it still doesn't have enough people, and still doesn't look like it's anywhere near starting. o.o If I'm wrong and it ends up picking up again for some reason, feel free to let me know though!

Status
Not open for further replies.