ArcheAge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhh, okies.... thats not a story...but it does tell me what I wanted to know, so thank you.

Yay more pretty pictures! Sweet dreams, and have a good day tomorrow.

I saw this game on GameInformer, but I couldn't play beta in time D:

It's okay, it launched earlier today. So you can download it now.

Woo. I'll be named under... hmm. Most likely I'll be named under Zephriam. I decided to ditch Zeon as my usual IGN because it makes me sound like a Zionist.

Do you know what kind of skills you want to dabble with yet?

I never looked at them, but I like my characters melee-based but sometimes range based. I'd go for a race that bridges between the two, or if that isn't the case, I'll put points to that.

Edit: Whoop-de-damn-do. 2 FREAKIN HOURS OF WAITING FOR THE GAME TO INSTALL!?

Well, I think I'd do great with either Dreadbow or Liberator.

The Class names are pretty badass, huh?

I'll probably wind up playing a ranger myself. Or something with shadowplay and archery in it. They're my favorite two so far. necromancy is pretty cool to though.

I'm kinda glad to be out of Windshade, as pretty as it is.
25q3x4l.jpg

Reactions: Silver
Which is dewstone plains. Regrettably I passed the chance to take a screenshot from the sandy coast of the red mesas and mountains in the distance.

Level 17 Nuian now an Abolisher.

Awww, oh well. Maybe next time.

Whayd ya change out skills? Which one did you change out?

I finally got to play a bit verryyyyyy early this morning. So my Firran is now lvl 5 and I havent even started any quests yet. Her name is Celir and I mad sure to get on the same server. Then I went ahead and made a Nuian named Aysel. I didnt do anything other than make her though.

I dropped Vitalism for Auramancy. Having more buffs and magic defense compared to mediocre healing seemed the better option. That and my healing was barely comparable to the damage I took, so I'll take the buffing. Also, it's got BLINK!!

Oh goodie! I'll be sure to add you to friends and throw you an invite to the family if I catch you online. That way if I manage a farm you'll be able to get use out of it as well.

Just gotta find room.

What's Blink?

You can add me to friends, but don't invite me to the family until I get my friends sorted out? One's having technical difficulties already today.

Is room already running out?

Short range teleport in the direction you're facing. Handy for closing gaps or making.

Fair enough, it'll get done later tonight. Work shift, ahoy.

Only distant areas aren't crammed full yet. People started the game, bought a cash store mount, then rushed the story quests for Gilda stars to buy the basic house or rushed for the small farm and whatnot.

After a week it two space will open up I'm sure. By then I'll be leveled up a bit more and have an idea where I want stuff to be.

That does indeed sound like a pretty neat thing to have.

No rush, if you don't do it. i can always do it. I have buttons to figure out anyways.

Wouldn't distant areas be good though? They'd probably be prettier and closer to higher leveled stuff anyways. That's why there was a mad dash yesterday?

How do you know for sure they'll open up?

True. They really need to let me remap buttons for all characters at once. Changing individual settings gets old real fast.

The mad dash was people who didn't buy into the head start to begin as far as I know. Most of them are free players who can't own land at all.

They'll open up because people will forget to pay taxes, or not bother on that character because they didn't finish the house, and even just outright quit early. Just depends. I'm not in a rush for housing, but the closer it is to the strait the happier I'll be to make shipping trade packs easier.

Yea, that'd be handy. I hate having to reset buttons every other time I play. I forget to sometimes and try to glide off of something then fall to my doom because the button preferences didn't save.

Do you think more land will be opened up further in the game if all the land already there get used up>

Why would someone quit after they pay actual money to play? What's the Strait?

Or forgetting your glider isn't equipped after carrying a trade pack!

Because people rushed to grab land, the more they have the more expensive it gets. Unless they play constantly and make money they might not want to keep a house claimed for an alt character. I think as the launch hype dwindles down and people settle into how they want to play it'll free up space, maybe not all of it, but room for new folks. Personally, my eyes are on a tiny unmarked island off the western continents coast.. That's my goal one day.

The strait is the open area between continents, it's got a name but I can't remember it. It's the place that's always at war, open pvp, and the place everyone wants to get through the fastest to a peacetime zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.