ArcheAge

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mess with trade yet, so I dunno that feeling.

So do you think your Nuian is going to be your main? Yay for unmakred islands! they sound fun!

Thee strait sounds terrifying.

Yea, it took it forever to download for me to. hang in there!

It's a Ross between him and my firran really, love my tribal cat girl, but I'm also digging on a tank main. Likely my Nuian just because my friends are rolling west with east for funsies.

Tension is fun! Having a racing heart when you pass by a vessel only for them to turn around? Terrifying!

Glad I had mine download last week..

Well. In that case, I'll just play some Starbo-wait. Starbound got boring after the fps sucked. Darn.

I'll play some Terra-that's boring too.

Hmm, Minecraft? Yep. I didn't cut off. Minecraft it is...

That's okay, Im fairly certain my main will probably wind up being my firran, mainly because most of the votes where to play on the east side. So my Nuian will be my solo/alt character. unless theres a change of heart, then I dunno. So you can play with us when you want to be a kitty girl.

All is fun until something winds up broken.

Duuuddee, I tried downloading Terra and it killed my laptop. Like dead dead. Wouldn't stay one for ten minutes until I restored it to factory settings. It looked pretty cool though.

Anyways, I'm taking off for a while guys.

Also, Windsong? Maybe you should put a link to the archeage site or a video or something in the first post so people who click on the thread know what we're talking about.

Starbound is dead in the water. I'll give Terraria more then Minecraft (which my phone autocorrects not capitalizing). At least Terraria has 1.3 coming out.

Unless you use tekkit or hexxit, in which case. Get to Minecraft.

@Silver think he meant Terraria, not Tera, though that game was super pretty.

And I'm adding all that stuff... Now.

YES, ALMOST DONE!

SEE YA IN ARCHEAGE!

wow the excitement

Still got at least 4 hours before I can hop on. Shame on my adult responsibilities of holding a job!

Whoop.

nevermind.

30 more minutes to go

but 4 hours is tiring, I almost fell asleep on my desk today

make sure you don't facedesk, drink the coffee before you do facedesk

mother of god the sentences are getting bigger and bigger, wiefhoieuffosd

Eh, it's not so bad now that the works mostly done. Idle around. Play my vita. Post on Iwaku.

Patience pays off. Feel free to holler at me in-game if you roll on Naimi.

When I play games, I like to do what I call 'choosing a home server' in games with servers.

In that case, I'll choose Naimi then. :D

There you go. My character names are around the thread somewhere. Feel free to add them an I will do the same later tonight.

Dang, if we got enough people I would just start a guild..

Hmm. I was planning on making 2 characters.

Abraham_Lincoln or any other thing that can make his name

and Zephriam.

I may make more. And I don't know why I'm spacing so much...

Just wait til you spend an hour in character creation getting the bridge of their nose just right.

Reactions: Zella
I am now beginning the Age of Arche.

u w0t m8?

i'll 360 noscope qwikscope trickshot you with my bow skrub

Replying with overused memes is very unbecoming, try not to use them in lieu of actual conversation, kay?

Good luck and of course, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.