ArcheAge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, probably the first one.

The creation kits for those are some of my favorite parts. It's a shame when I see people with the first face and nothing altered. :(

Ill have to google it sometime to see what you're talking about.

I've yet to get on today. Had issues last night too.

Though I'd not seem that big of a crowd anywhere but the Nuian zones. Firran were near empty. :c

I'm going through patches for things right now. Im still half afraid of getting on though.

Are you following the facebook page? Apparently there's a ton of waiting going on.

I'm at work, so haven't been doing much besides watching general threads on another site. Can understand being wary.

Best I could offer is be patient and try to get in, or give it a few days to cool down. Pretty common for an mmo launch.

I suck at the patience concept. hardcore. I went ahead and started skimming random forums and chatting though. So, I am amused as long as I am occupied. I've never actually been around for an MMO launch before, all the games Id played had already been out for awhile. It almost reminds me of black Friday though. scary. and maybe it should be avoided. How's work?

Oh goodness it really is like Black Friday. Working electronics in that is scary, let alone my phone autocorrecting it to capitols.

Work is atrocious. Missing 3 people, a sub finally arrived. And it's open house!

It's wonderful!

Where do you work, if I may ask, or what kind of place do you work, that needs and open house?

So now you're only missing two people! Better than three, right?

*bakes you all a pan of cyber brownies*

It'll be okay, it's just one day, it'll end in a while and then no more open house.

I'm a school maintenance technician, a fancy title for custodian which is just a better title for janitor. Glamorous, I know.

It's good he's here, but it might not be for long. Then tomorrow I'll likely be left alone after 8 to close and lock up by myself. Empty schools in the dark down long empty roads are creepy. Supposedly the school is haunted too, I believe that, seen and heard enough to know it's not settling.

Hah, wish it was one night.

Are those hash brownies..? C:

Hey, it's better than nothin' Do you work at an elementary, middle, or high school?

ANY empty school after dark is creepy, regardless of whether or not its at the end of a long empty road. Don't worry, as long as you have your phone, you're never alone. Or, I assume thats what you're using to connect to online. What kind of haunted is it? Is there a specific story behind it? What have you seen and heard?

*has no idea what a hash brownie is* ....sure? They can be any kind of brownie you want.

It's middle 6, 7, and 8th grade.

An iphone, replying to RP on this tiny keyboard has people in awe.

No idea about specifics. Just for the area, heard some weird noises, questioned some other staff, mainly teachers that have been here since the school opened and say they've always heard of people hearing things.

Voices, doors closing despite having a wooden wedge in them, figures in dark corners that remain there until you get too close. Moving figures in the dim areas between lights. I've had my phone be unplugged and turned off despite it being plugged in and playing music in my closet, I know no one can come in without me hearing, each door to outside squeaks in its own way.

Regular brownies will do~!

I to share that awe. I can't reply to anything on my cell. I can't text worth crap.

...spooky.

Im glad regular ones will do.

Hey, what server do you play on in ArcheAge?

Had 12 paragraphs the other night, we agreed to time it down. My thumb was ever so grateful.

2spooky4me

I'm on Naimi as well as two of my friends. Were going to work towards a house and farm to share with the family system. My western ones are Tarsus and Windsong, my eastern firran is named Sortiara if you're looking to add them.

.....You make massive posts. I feel tiny. OoO

Meee to.

A couple of my friends (if they can), my boyfriend (if I can convince him), and my niece had similar plans to get at least one house and farm going. Im not sure where we're going to be playing at or on which side. We're working out how we're going to do this still. I wanted to know what server you're on because that way, if nothing else, I could bump into you every now and then.

They aren't usually that big. Just whenever the creativity flows I don't hinder it.

Fair enough, you've got more folks to play than I do.

Right now I think we're going to work on leveling and exploring more than much else. Maybe just one of us get a clipper and the other buy the house and go from there. Either way, we're just starting.

mmm I s'pose that makes sense. I get lazy after about seven usually. But I try to stick around two to three on a normal basis.

Over half of which might not play. *smiles a bit* One of my friends loses interest pretty quick, the other friend might not be able to get the game to download and/or play on her computer. My niece can only play when she's over for the weekend. Unless she moves in.

It's okay, at least you've started! hooray for that! That'd probably be a good idea, to split them up like that. What are your current levels now?

2-3 seems about average for most decent RP on this site.

Goodness that's flakey! My two bought into beta while I bought into the alpha months ago. At least one or two might play for free if we support them.

Haven't gotten to play much since my binge on Sunday, paladin is still twelve, elf is 19, my firran who's now a ranger is about 12 or 13. I like to pick new classes too much. But it's an mmo, I'm in no rush.

only decent? :p

Yea, it's pretty flakey. But it's okay, I don't mind soloing a good chunk of the time. My friends and I are broke, two of us are unemployed and going to college and the other is...a little lost at life at the moment. My niece is in high school, but her family can't afford to set up internet at their house.

I usually play around with classes until I find a favorite then I tend to stick to that one unless Im helping someone else out by playing somthing else.

Only decent. Had a run on of really bad ones for some reason.. People ignore the 18+ and intermediate tags.

Oof, I remember how that was. Finding a steady job was the hardest part.

As much as I would adore playing a pure support build, there's no way I could solo it up to being useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.