ArcheAge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had done everything I'd wanted to do by then. Even killed a few level 50s in open PvP a few times. Was what I wanted to know and see, did farming, did marketing, couple of crafting things..

I understand. *nods solemnly*

So who left with adrenaline still rushing in his veins?

I can't think of anymore questions right off hand, I'm sorry.

Me, of course~!

It's from Risk of Rain.

S'all good. Hoping to run into you once the game actually gets started for the populace!

What's Risk of Rain?

whats your avatar name usally?
Mine is usally: Ayzel, Aysel, Celir, or Azraya. if those are taken it takes em awhile to come up with another.

Fucking amazing.​

2-d side scrolling roguelite shooter. Pretty fun. And I love the monster logs and just the whole atmosphere of the game. The OST alone is worth listening to.​

It's usually Windsong or Kiarrn. Currently Tarsus is another name I'm using.​

I'm sorry, but most of that second line flew over my head, please explain in understandable terms. v.v

Is there a story behind the names?

It's a side scrolling pew pew game with plenty of items!

Ooooh goodness, Kiarrn I came up with years ago on Gaia online, don't even remember where. Windsong is a name my old guild dubbed me, if I could remember their exact words I would. Tarsus I came up with an RP I'm waiting on @Zizikitty to reply to >.>

oh, yay! pew pew!

Old guild, are you no longer with said guild? Why?

I left the server we were on. Kept in touch fairly well, so it wasn't on poor terms. The only gm I ever had that sent her brother an hour south of his army case to make sure I was okay after I logged off saying someone had broken into my apartment.

Sounds like pretty impressive folk. Why'd you leave the server?

Problems with another guild and looking for new people to RP with really. That was just before they did the server merges so I was still technically there.

Okies.

Crap, I think I really am out of questions this time. But it was fun, so thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Turning a hamster girl into a youthful and strong shaman of her tribe was difficult.. Stupid overly detailed character-maker..

This is without the scar I now see, but eh, I like her.

Behold..

Sortiara!

rscw7s.jpg

Reactions: Silver
The Firran starting quests are so much fun. And adorable.
2dv9apk.jpg

• Love
Whats wrong with the character maker? Besides that it dosnt have an undo button.

Sortiara is cute *nods* So is the picture of her playin with the cub.

The face options are incredibly extensive. But everyone agrees that it needs a body slider, unique faces, and but everyone has the same body.
behpvc.jpg

Yea, a body slider would be nice. At least one for height and weight. Any after that would be cool though. They could always mimic the sim's sliders. That would be really cool....but I know people who would sit at character creation for hours.

Me being one of them, no helmets or open helmets are preferred. I'm partial to guild wars 2's creation system, though it's less detailed in the faces I think than AA.

Yea, I set my helmets on invisible. If I spent time on the face, than I want to see the face. I'd take a couple hours the first time I got to fiddle with it, but the more i messed with it after the first time, the less time it would take for me to design.

I played one of the guild wars, I dont remember which one though. I had dial up at the time..... It didnt work out so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.