APO: TOP SECRET (OOC/Sing up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Merry Christmas to the rest of you!

Reactions: Whirlwind
I hope you all have an awesome holiday too!

On another note, I'm trying to decide whether to have Stella break up with Noel or Noel break up with Stella. Both actions would give great story fodder, but I can't decide...-.-

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
You know, I just realized that everything I redacted on my CS did not show up as such. -_-

Hi Guys. I've been fighting with my computer for the last 3 days. I was unable to connect online, I kept getting side by side configuration error. I also have family visiting and we are not getting along. There is nothing worst than having overstepping guests in your own home. I've been too distracted, too angry, too troubled to do any writing. But I want us to move forward so give me a few minutes to post and set us up.

excellent! I hope all the other writers return after their holiday breaks are over.

Room for one more?
Sure, introduce your character. But it looks like we won't be moving forward until after the holidays are over.

@Everyone - I'm sorry guys I tried writing yesterday, but it felt forced and I didn't like what I came up with. It's this horrible situation with the people staying in my house, we can't wait for them to leave. Anyway, I will be back after New Years.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shinegizmo
Aw, that really sucks! I know what it's like to have people over that constantly piss you off and make you feel like a stranger in your own house. I hope it gets better for you soon!

Is the CS supposed to he like a document? I ask because in my characters past he took part in black operations and that wouldn't appear on any document.

Is the CS supposed to he like a document? I ask because in my characters past he took part in black operations and that wouldn't appear on any document.
No.
@Shinegizmo
Aw, that really sucks! I know what it's like to have people over that constantly piss you off and make you feel like a stranger in your own house. I hope it gets better for you soon!

You have no idea. The only reason why I haven't kicked them out is because my mother insists that we be good Christians. Just a few more days and then things get back to normal.

Grant-Ward.jpg

Name: Austin Lakland
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Call sign: Kick
Position: Field agent
Born: 1986. 28 years old.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170lbs
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Characteristics: Fast, crafty, capable of using just about anything as a weapon
Training/Special Skills: Highly knowledgeable and skilled with weapons, especially firearms. Helicopter pilot. Trained in mixed martial arts. Very familiar with military history.
Languages: English, German, American sign language.
Education: Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Texas.
Family Information: Only living family is a sister. Brianna green, NYC police officer.
Civil status: No relationships.
Parents/Siblings: Parents were Eric and May Lakland. Both are deceased. Only sibling is Brianna Green.
Background:
Early life: Born and raised in Dallas Texas. Austin was brought up in a middle class family. For the most part he was well behaved. Got into the occasional fight though. He does NOT like backing down. For the most part his childhood was uneventful. In high school things picked up. He developed a serious interest in serving his country. However his parents divorced for unknown reasons when he was 16. Soon after that his father commit suicide. It is unknown why he did. Before his father died, Austin had promised him that he would go to college. So he put the military career he wanted on hold so that he could fulfill his promise. He studied engineering at the University of Texas for two years. He joined the Army at age 20, and finished his degree three years later. He showed great skill and it was recommended that he signup to join the Green Berets. He decied to go for it. He completed the rigorous training successfully.

Career: As a Green Beret he took part in numerous special missions, including one black ops mission. His time with them lasted for five years. His final mission, the black ops mission (which went horribly wrong), ended it.

The CIA had taken notice of his skills in the field and offered him a job. Another reason reason they recruited him was for what he saw on that mission.

(Gonna put another paragraph here explaining the details of the Black op. 'Tis a work in progress.)

Obviously it is still a WIP. But this is what I have.

Appearance is work in progress.

Name: Austin Lakland
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Call sign: Kick
Position: Field agent
Born: 1986. 28 years old.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170lbs
Hair: brown. Crew cut.
Eyes: brown
Characteristics: Fast, crafty, capable of using just about anything as a weapon
Training/Special Skills: Highly knowledgeable and skilled with weapons, especially firearms. Helicopter pilot. Trained in mixed martial arts. Very familiar with military history.
Languages: English, German, American sign language.
Education: Engineering degree from University of Texas.
Family Information: Only living family is a sister. Brianna green, NYC police officer.
Civil status: No relationships.
Parents/Siblings: Parents were Eric and May Lakland. Both are deceased. Only sibling is Brianna Green.
Background:
Early life: Born and raised in Dallas Texas. Austin was brought up in a middle class family. For the most part he was well behaved. Got into the occasional fight though. He does NOT like backing down. For the most part his childhood was uneventful. In high school things picked up. He developed a serious interest in serving his country. However his parents divorced for unknown reasons when he was 16. Soon after that his father commit suicide. It is unknown why he did. Before his father died, Austin had promised him that he would go to college. So he put the military career he wanted on hold so that he could fulfill his promise. He studied engineering at the University of Texas for two years. Right upon finishing college he joined the Army at age 20. He showed great skill and was inducted into the Green Berets.
Career: As a Green Beret he took part in numerous special missions, including one black ops mission. His time with them lasted for five years. His final mission, the black ops mission (which went horribly wrong), ended it.

The CIA had taken notice of his skills in the field and offered him a job. Another reason reason they recruited him was for what he saw on that mission.

(Gonna put another paragraph here explaining the details of the Black op. 'Tis a work in progress.)

I like it!

A few notes you might want to consider: Engineering degrees are almost always 5 years so you could say something about him finishing while in the military Also, it might be a good idea to specify what type of engineering [electrical, civil, mechanical, chemical or computer science] since that would greatly increase the amount of detail you could build into his skillset. Green Berets are officially called Special Forces and one is not inducted but signs up and goes through their training which is a means to wean out the unworthy.

I like it!

A few notes you might want to consider: Engineering degrees are almost always 5 years so you could say something about him finishing while in the military Also, it might be a good idea to specify what type of engineering [electrical, civil, mechanical, chemical or computer science] since that would greatly increase the amount of detail you could build into his skillset. Green Berets are officially called Special Forces and one is not inducted but signs up and goes through their training which is a means to wean out the unworthy.

I'll be sure to fix and add that stuff.

Edit: fixed most of it. Just need to finish backstory.

I'm still here! :D

Poly would you mind putting up a post of Dyson checking up on the squad?

I was just waiting on our gm before continuing. No problem waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.