APO: TOP SECRET (OOC/Sing up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A may be daft polystical, but is this van located in your office area or were we in something like an open lab with a garage hookup? I'm just hung up on that for some reason.

I would assume that any vehicles that the CIA/APO has would be in a sort of garage that everyone is familiar with?

Also, doesn't Agent Ortiz speak English? o.O

Also, doesn't Agent Ortiz speak English? o.O
He does, he only said that because he knew the people who were in charge spoke spanish. No Preguntas, meaning no questions. He does actually speak English as he was talking fluently to Dyson and Luman.

WarriorHeart, you could always put up an application for a role you'd like.

Also I think now would be an appropriate time to do a time jump to the trade off. Anyone else think its a good idea?

Yeah, I think we should too.

Alrighty I'll put up Enrique sitting in the back of one of the vans and we can move into that.

Good job everyone. I enjoyed reading the last couple of posts. I posted and we may have two new players joining us. But they won't be active until the next mission starts.

@AtomicItalian - Character accepted. But wait for me to PM you to activate your character. I may have him do a seperate mission, one that will start introducing us to the alien theme of our roleplay.

@Shinegizmo
You said we can post with our character doing non work related things right? I kinda wanna develop the deteriorating relationship with Noel and his girlfriend. :3

Edit: He wouldn't be leaving work or anything, but maybe he'd receive a phone call from her?

Burn-Notice-Jeffrey-Donovan.jpg
300.burnnotice.donovan.jeffrey.lc.030909.jpg
4dcb3a15e86d7060635f24e32fdd5d25.jpg

Personal Information

Name: Joseph Adalwolf Richter
Ethnicity: All-American Mutt
Call sign: Farmer
Position: Field Op
Born: 03.15.1977
Height: 72"
Weight: 191#
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue/Green
Characteristics: All business with hints of sarcasm and skepticism. He can come off as cold or uncaring because he is often times lost in thought.

Training/Special Skills: Former U.S. Navy Seal, Army Sapper, Army Ranger; Weapons expert, Explosives expert, Melee expert, Improvisational guru.

Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Romani, French and Swahili.

Education: Classified.

Family Information

Civil status: Widower/Single, Krystan Mackenzie Richter -Deceased

Parents/Siblings: Lee Jameson Richter –Deceased, Claira Dee Richter –Deceased, William Mason Richter; 45 –Estranged [last known contact 1997 at mother's funeral]

Background

Early life:

Joseph grew up in a rural part of the Midwest where he was taught the values of your typical American life. Word hard and keep your nose clean and things will work out well for you. He joined the military because he felt it was his duty to serve the nation he loved.

Career:

On 00/00/0000, SCPO Richter was placed with Seal Team Five for a danger close support mission in Petersburg, Russia. SCPO Richter displayed excellent poise in what followed. First hand explanations from the U.S. Navy helo pilots were "absolute disaster", "totally fucked" and "the worst day of my life".

SCPO Richter not only maintained his composure during the mission which was later classified as 'scrubbed', he achieved 3 of his 5 objectives. Short of avoiding contact with the Russian Ultranationalist regime headed by Petrov Dragovavich and recovering the stolen nuclear grade uranium, Richter was able to guide his team through a massive ambush which saw seven U.S. servicemen KIA. The file containing a list of all of the officers in Petrov's organization and the U.S. intelligence analyst [Anna Weaver -25] were recovered safely and the stockpile of automatic rifles and RPGs were destroyed.

Based upon this performance, it is my recommendation that SCPO Richter be recruited immediately into the C.I.A. crossover program and given immediate assignment.
{exert from Johnny Damon's review of SCPO Richter}

-July 17, 1990
-Sundala, Mali, Africa
-U.S. Army Sapper/Ranger Infiltration of Twaureg terrorist village
-Report conducted post-op for development of counterterrorist program in the U.S. Special Forces by Brig. Gen. Joel S. Patton.

In an operation that can only be described as flawless, I am certainly amazed at the skill our young men displayed in this endeavor. Surely if there is an entire military nation of men such as these, then America will never have to doubt its security.

I digress, for the intention of this letter is to outline the exemplary performance of a young man that I believe should be advanced into a program that could further utilize his unique skillset.

The soldier I am speaking of is SSgt. Richter. Though Operation Floodplain went off without a hitch, this soldier went above and beyond in the fields of intelligence gathering, decision making and abstract thinking. Not typically things I would include in a review of an operation but I feel it would be dereliction of duty to not include praise for this man.

For further documentation, a level S8 clearance is needed. Please complete form GS8-413-1TS9.

Good job everyone. I enjoyed reading the last couple of posts. I posted and we may have two new players joining us. But they won't be active until the next mission starts.

@AtomicItalian - Character accepted. But wait for me to PM you to activate your character. I may have him do a seperate mission, one that will start introducing us to the alien theme of our roleplay.
Sounds good. I'll be waiting.

Quick question, have all of us met and carried out missions together already? Are we like a tight knit group or is it rare for operatives to see each other?

Quick question, have all of us met and carried out missions together already? Are we like a tight knit group or is it rare for operatives to see each other?
APO's been operational one year. Everyone is new staff. And I usually start everyone as having already been to Headquarters. I'll explain everything in the PM I'll send you.
@Shinegizmo
You said we can post with our character doing non work related things right? I kinda wanna develop the deteriorating relationship with Noel and his girlfriend. :3

Edit: He wouldn't be leaving work or anything, but maybe he'd receive a phone call from her?
Yes, you can. :)

@WarriorHeart - Accepted! I'll PM you some basic knowledge and talk about the mission you'll be doing alongside AtomicItalian's character.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Something I think needs clearing up is that DGraves is not yet Assistant Director. He is only in charge of the current mission. Adler is still AD until Vickers fires him, which she plans to do, and then DGraves's character will be promoted. You have to read very carefully, and make sure that you react to what characters are saying and not to what they are thinking or is being narrated as thought etc...

Something I think needs clearing up is that DGraves is not yet Assistant Director. He is only in charge of the current mission. Adler is still AD until Vickers fires him, which she plans to do, and then DGraves's character will be promoted. You have to read very carefully, and make sure that you react to what characters are saying and not to what they are thinking or is being narrated as thought etc...
Well Shinegizmo, we seem to be on similar wavelengths on that one. I was suspecting something of the like.

Reactions: Ex Machina
I want to wish you all a merry xmas. May Santa bring you all you wished for this year and more. I haven't had much free time to work on my post, but I hope to move us forward after xmas-eve, possibly for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.