Apartments of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay woke up and got dressed. She checked the clock and relized she had slept in, a lot. "Great! I lost study time." She quickly ate a piece of toast and decided to take a walk. On her way out, she picked up her dad's old Mage book. "A nice 'read and walk' time." She headed out the door with her nose in the book.

((Permission to say what happened to Loki since my character was talking to him and he seems to have vanished?))

((Permission granted. I'll see if i can find him, but in the meantime, feel free to hijack. In other news, due to a lack of characters, feel free to have multiple, either with you, or against you))

Name: Gerard ''Gee'' Kvistgaard
Race: Wizard
Appearance:

View attachment 14156

--
Ah, finally he was here. The redhaired man walked ahead into the apartment building, a dark blue suitcase coming after him as he looked around. At the sight of people he smiled slightly and nodded smally, as in a greeting. ''Let's see.. #7, it seems.'' he mumbled to himself, humming softly. Purple tinted eyes gazed around the room he stood, walking up to the elevator as he pushed the button. He could hear voices and noises over his head, raising an eyebrow. Strange, but he supposed he had to deal with that. Though he hoped he would make some friends here, he had already left off some of his old friends back in his hometown so..

With a ding, the door opened and he stepped inside, his suitcase following after him. He chuckled and pressed the button to the floor on which his apartment was set, watching as the doors closed infront of him. It seemed nice here, nice and calm. Once the evelator hit the right floor the door opened with a ding and he stepped out, he and his suitcase walking past several apartments. Just before he found his, he walked past an open door, seeing a girl sit inside. Should he introduce himself to his new neighbor or?

Perhaps later, he thought as he shrugged, pulling the key to his apartment out of his pocket.

"Feel free to come by and visit me anytime, friend!" said Kantara with a grin. She gave Loki another big hug and toddled off to explore the complex more.
Kantara bumped into Gee and immediately broke into a stream of apologies, "I'm sorry I'm sorry wasn't watching where I was going! Did I hurt you?"

''Oh no, it's okay.'' he said, smiling at her as he opened the door. His suitcase rolled by itself inside, as he turned to face her. ''It has happened to me too many times.'' he said, chuckling. It was true, once in a while he had also quite rudely bumped into people like that. The redhead put the keys back into his pocket, tilting his head slightly.

"Oh okay. Hello! My name is Kantara! Are you new here? I just moved in today also!" She gave him a grin, bouncing up and down slightly on her heels.

Ah, energetic girl. Gee chuckled, and put his hand out for her to shake. ''Gerard, and I am indeed. I just got here. Which apartment do you have?'' he asked her, watching her with an amused grin on his face.

She pumped his hand up and down enthusiastically. "I'm in room 22!" she said, "Where're you from?"

''Actually, I'm from some towns away. I've just moved out of my dad's place.'' he admitted, giggling at the handshake he recieved.

"Oh neat your first place! That must be exciting!" she said with a grin, "I've been in and out of my mum's place for a few years. It just depends what town I want to be in."

(SOOOOOOOOOO sorry, ArachneRose! I lost internet for a bit! but I'm back now!)

Loki nodded and proceeded to look for Carlson...after a while, he gave up and decided to just try and find an empty room he could stay in.

(I've been waiting for the contest to begin)

Saja snapped out of her trance to the sound of someone jiggling her door nob. She stood up and stretched a bit while crossing the room to the door and opened it to see an albino boy with rabbit ears.

"Hello? Can I help you?" The young girl said while holding the door open. Shojin could be seen snoring away on his back on the couch, the tiger sized black cat had no sense of decorum while passed out and dreaming.

Loki jumped, looks like the room wasn't empty after all...he found himself face to face with another girl.

"Oh! Um, hello. I'm Loki and kinda new here." he scratched the back of his neck "The room I was assigned to wouldn't open for me, so either this house just doesn't like me, or someone was living there...I was just trying to find an empty room I could crash in."

"Hmm, I don't know about assignments, back when I came here we were told to just pick a room and open it and if it did open then that was our room, that's how I got this one anyways." The girl shrugs and tilts her head to the side. "Oh and my name is Saja and that lazy thing is Shojin." She says while pointing with her thumb over her shoulder at the snoring giant black cat on the couch.

"I figured as much..." Loki sighed, twitching his long white ear. "It's nice to meet you, Saja...and sleeping Shojin."

"Although the rooms don't like me that much. None of them seem to want to open for me...Sorry for disturbing you."

"Oh it's not a problem. Well, good luck with your room hunt, I'm sure there's one out there for you somewhere." Saja smiled and waved a bit as she shut the door. Yawning she goes over and pulls a blanket out of the closet, then lays down next to the tiger but on the floor.

Loki continues to go door to door trying to open then to no avail...some even mocked him by opening themselves, making the poor alien think he could enter, only to slam itself in his face. Eventually he came to room 206, which actually was quite docile looking compared to the other doors. Too tired to continue his hunt, Loki got on his knees and cried out: "PLEEEAAAAASSEEEE LET ME IN, DOOR!"

He then felt something shift in his pocket, so he reached in and pulled out his key to see that the number on it was now 206.

"Yes! Thank you!" Loki cheered, finally making his way into a room.

Ok, the competition will start soon. Everyone should pick which contestant they want to challenge. After the fight (turn based, we can figure it out as we go along) I will write up a dramatised version, unless one of the contestants wants to.

LIST OF COMPETITORS:
1. Saja + Shojin
2. Simon (Troll)
3. VACANT
4. Tukamep (Golem)
5. Jay
6. Mr. Carlon (Summoning)
7. VACANT
8. Kibble (Spider/Octopus thingy)

There are two more openings available! If no-one joins I will fill in some more, but I would prefer to have at least four actual players (If you wish, bring in alt. accounts.)

Jay walked for a good while, then put her book up. She looked around an noticed the hallway was empty, until the elevator behind of her dinged. She jumped a little at first, then she turned to greet whoever was in the elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.