Apartments of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki blinked. A person! yes! Now to initiate plan "friendship"!

The alien smiled at the girl, beginning to walk at a slightly quicker pace.

"Hello!" he beamed brightly, "I'm loki and I just started working her-!" He was cut off as he tripped over his own shoelace and his face made harsh contact with the carpet. "Oooowww..."

Hearing no reply, Jay decided to turn around and go the other way.

'No, it should be fine for whatever you have in mind, which is?' Shojin looked at her as he came padding into the livingroom full of an excited curiosity.
'well, I thought we would go see if there is a 'job' available and just hang out some, I'm tired of being locked in my room.' She finished getting ready by putting on her work boots, the ones with the steal tips and smallish cleats. They were the most expensive things she owned but they had payed back the purchase price several times over.
She thought about going out the normal way by the door but shivered at the thought of meeting the landlord or Gump again so she went to the window and opened it. The giant cat followed her outside and they slipped into the dark disappearing almost instantly.

"Oh no, are you okay?!" asked Kantara. She rushed over to Loki and offered him her hand to help get up.

(no problemo, sorry! ^_^;;)

cradling his nose, loki lifted himself up up to his knees. "yeah, I'm fine. I just got a bit excited."

Names: Analia Nuala Rodriguez and Carmen Luz Pimentel (Tata)
Room: 177
Moving out of her old neighborhood wasn't as hard as she thought it would be. Before she knew it she had found an apartment a few blocks away from college and was ready to move in. Of course no decent Puerto Rican girl would move out of her house without getting married, so Tata –her grandmother- 'scarified' her 35 years of living in the Bronx to move in with her granddaughter so she could become a great artist. Also to keep her granddaughter's secret under control. Analia wasn't your typical high school graduate; she could communicate with the dead. She saw ghouls and ghosts, spirits and even undo old curse. But the dead could indeed harm you, there was good in the world and there also was evil, the same could be applied to the undead. Analia was special and Tata was going to protect her with her last breath.

"Ahy Ana. Este sitio no me gusta..." Tata started to complain as soon as Analia parked in front of the average looking building. Not that it was worse that the apartment complex that they grew up in anyways. Their old apartment didn't even have elevators and till this day, they were still waiting for the landlord to repair the dammed water heater and the outer buildings had graffiti's and paintings everywhere (some done by herself actually). "Tata, this apartment has hot water. You have a park close by, you have a Latin colmado just a few blocks back AND in campus there's a Baptist church for you." Analia killed the engine and got out of the car mumbling something about not asking her to move in anyways. "Que dijiste?!" Tata yelled after Analia.

After they got settled in and every cross, picture of Jesus with a bleeding heart, holly oil and scented candle were just where Tata wanted them, Analia decided that it was time to go buy something to eat from the deli or whatever gave her a few hours to herself. It was hard growing up where she did, especially with an over protective grandmother and two younger brothers who could do whatever they wanted. This was her ONLY chance of freedom and even then Tata managed to screw it up for her. Shrugging her shoulders she simply sighed and shoved her hands into the back pockets of her short-shorts. "Whatever, might as well make the best of it." She said to the empty hallway and headed downstairs, hoping to meet some of her new neighbors on her way out.

images
Analia
images
Tata

'Let's use the elevator for a change.' Shojin sent to Saja as they came strolling up to there apartment building.
The bronze haired girl thought it over as she looked up the 200 flights of metal fire escape on the side of the building they usually used when they were broke, which might account for why both were in such good shape. Gump avoidance, best P.E. class in the world.
'I suppose we can, since I'm paying the rent today.' She smiled at the black tiger.
Lady luck had been on their side tonight. After leaving the apartment they had gone searching for a job of any kind, or she had, while Shojin had gone hunting for rats in the allies close by so he could keep a safe ear out for her. She hadn't any luck with it and was about to head home when she had been attacked by a couple of thugs. It only took a few seconds of kicking and screaming before the cat jumped out of nowhere and scared the ill-doers into dropping everything and running. 'Everything' being the hall they had made that night elsewhere. There had been no purses or wallets so the girl just kept the money, believing it to be a gift from her dead father, she believed he kept a watchful eye on her.
They entered the building and walked to Mr. Carleson's door and knocked lightly. She was still intimidated by the thought of his Gump and whatever else might be there, she had never wanted to know.

((Spwak - not sure if your on the first floor, I checked but didn't see where your room was lol ))

Jay heard someone down the hall. She continued on and saw a girl. "Hello?"

((My room is wherever i need it to be :D))

Stumbling around the room, slightly drunk, Carlson hollered for Saja to come in.

Jay~ Analia was busy looking around at the rooms surrounding her. She tried to hear if they were empty or full or what kind of people lived there. You could tell most of the time by the music and the tone of voice they used, so she liked to walk by places and just listen. She wasn't really paying attention so when she came across a stranger, she gasped and removed her hands from her pocket to press them over her heart. With a small laugh Analia tried to stop her rapidly palpitating heart because of the small fight she had just encounter. "Damn gurl, you almost made me pee my panties!" Giggling she looked at the girl and shook her head. "Where you come from anyway?! You a' ghost or somethin'?" She sure as hell hoped she wasn't...

Spwack- With trepidation Saja stepped gingerly into the apartment followed by Shojin who kept baring his teeth with a low deep in the chest growl. The girl put a reminding hand on the cat's back and reinforced it by sending, 'don't you dare piss him off! You remember last time...' The cat's ears swung forward as she 'spoke' to him. In remembrance of the occasion he shook his head as if to erase the memory of a bad taste, but the growl stopped.
"M-mr. Carlson? I have the rent sir, and I was wondering. I mean, I saw on the bulletin board by the front door." She swallowed hard but the lump in her throat wouldn't go away.
"I mean umm... I-if it's OK, or well, if you don't mind...ah.." By this time she was wringing her hands and the money so badly that she was in danger of tearing the wad of bills in half. Shojin snarled loud at something that moved in a shadowy corner and bumped Saja who jumped almost completely out of her skin and yelped the last few words. "I want the job sir!"

Loki blushed slightly out of embarrassment...he didn't get hugged a lot so he wasn't used to it.

"I-i assure you, miss. I'm fine..."

Analia- Jay smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Im Jay and no, I'm not a ghost, bit there are some around here, along with many other things. I'm a magician as you might say. Nice to meet you." She held her hand out for a shake.

"Oky dokey! My name is Kantara, will you be my friend?"

Jay~ Okay, there was some confusion there. Did she say that there WHERE ghost and that she WAS magical? THINGS?! What kind of THINGS?! Ana didn't comprehend this but she didn't try to think too much of it either, this was her first day here and she would enjoy it..Damn it! Were they other people like her around the world, close to her, living with her? She pretended to take it lightly and simply held the girl's extended hand and gave it a small shake. Laughing without really wanting to. "Yup, things that go 'bump in the night. I'm Analia but you can call me Ana. Nice to meet you Jay. Its nice to meet someone on the first day. See, i just moved and was heading out to get some grub." She let go of the girl's hand and motioned to the hall behind herself. "Have you been here for long?" She wondered though continued walking forward, trying to get away from the hall and the building before Tata started to wonder around.

"Eh, about a month or two. I usually stay in my room, so I'm exploring around. Anyway. See ya later Ana!" Jay waved goodbye and continued walking in the other direction.

((this looks like fun :P))

Name: Clareth MCBain
Race: Human
5'4" with blond hair, and dark gray eyes, she's pretty in an unkept kind of way. Perfectly normal woman that used an apartment locator. Signed a lease sight unseen.

This was the last time she used that realtor....thank God it was only a six month lease. She'd seen more things that she did not believe in, in the last five minutes than she had ever hoped to see in her life. Lucky for her her apartment was on the top floor, and the delivery company would be bringing everything tomorrow she was looking forward to starting work as soon as possible--she figured the less time she spent here with these freaks the faster those 6 months would go. Hopefully in that time her parents did not come through for a visit. Pushing the button for the elevator she waits for one of the three of them to open. She considers ordering pizza, for dinner and maybe having a look around for someone that wasn't a complete freakshow...

Jay~ Analia looked back but the girl looked busy or something, she hopped Jay would follow around but it was still nice to know that there were nice people around. Ana stopped to wave at her neighbor and continued her journey, hoping to bump into her some other time "See ya Jay. And don't stay inside too long, that'll make you go loca." She said out loud, rushing to get past the closing elevator door.

Cloven~ Grateful that she didn't need to go down the stairs, Ana lazily leaned against one of the elevator walls after pressing the little star shaped button that would take her to the lobby. 'I want some pizza, but Tata likes rice better. So its best to get some Chinese. Yeah, that'll keep her mouth shut for long enough.' Analia thought smiling with satisfaction. When the doors opened, again lost in her little mental world, Analia just walked forward without looking were the hell she was going so it was kind of awkward when she didn't see that there was someone waiting for the elevator and She invaded the space of another stranger. "Uups! Sorry bout that." She apologized with a smile and tried to move past the pretty blonde.

Clareth blinked at the person getting off the elevator, okay they were normal enough looking but probably not so if she dug beyond the surface. "No problem hi." she said getting onto the elevator. An uneasy smile on her face, both hoping and praying that this person was not something that was going to try and eat her--or something equally unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.