Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
page break.png
Another.png
What.png
pretty.png
that.png
about.png
it.png
page break2.png

Hello one on one roleplayers! I'm Peregrine. You probably know me for my fancy red label and scary title of "security team lead". I'm here to let you in on a little secret. When I'm not buried up to my neck in security cases I do something else.​

roleplay.png

...You already guessed that?

Well, then. Moving on!

specific.png
I'm on summer break now, and while I have a few things that are going to be taking up my time, I have a lot more free time now than I did while I was in school. This means I'm going to be fairly active, and I'd appreciate a partner who has mostly daily availability, especially when we are still plotting. If at all possible, I'd love to find a common time when we can do a bit of back and forth together.

I'm generally a fairly aggressive plotter, but I'm looking for someone who is very comfortable driving the plot as well. I'd like to be able to step back on occasion rather than having to make everything up.

At the moment I am currently craving any of the following:
  • Extensive worldbuilding
  • Road trips and/or traveling
  • large-scale warfare
  • non-realistic slice of life
  • dragons
  • gods and pantheons
  • monster taming
  • time-loops
  • strong to OP characters
  • teams or larger groups
  • special ops + the supernatural

That's probably not a lot of info to go on. You can find out a little bit more about me by reading my resume. (Plese do, as a matter of fact. :p )

You can find out even more by asking me questions!

So ask away! I'm looking forward to meeting you.​

Last edited:
Hey, I would love to roleplay with you!

Awesome! Send me a message, please~

And thread is temporarily closed. :)

Hesitantly opening this back up.

As a note, I do hope to plot and maybe write with my partner over Discord at some point. Please be willing to consider this if you respond. :D

Hello there!

I saw Jinx post up there. Are you still available to RP with?

Poooosibly! Send me a PM with a writing sample, and we can chat.

Open again!

Heya, so I have been eyeing this for a while, but finally feel bold enough to post an interest here. XD Never hurts to try, right?

I just have one question: what is the availability that you are looking for in your partner?

Well, my ideal would be daily availability, especially in the evenings of my day, which is US east coast (GMT -4). From 8-10 most days would be ideal, unless I'm dying of work overload, I'm around and would love some casual writes with a friend.

I'm not quite that particular, though! Life gets in the way, and I get that. My Mondays, for instance, are complete hell, and I usually go straight to bed after getting home. But if we don't have at least three days in common over the course of the week, at any time during the day, I'll probably be sad. :(

If all that sounds okay, feel free to send me a PM!

Last edited:
I'd be interested. I'm in the middle of tax season right now however. It ends April 18. After that I can post replies a few times a week. I'm not available during the evenings however as that is family time but I'm around most of the day during the weekdays. And once tax season is over, the office is pretty dead. So I'll have the time to post. I reply to messages daily however and love to plot. If that's something you can work with, let me know. :)

Don't forget to keep an eye on the prefixes on threads. It doesn't do much good to respond to a thread marked "Filled Request". ;-)

If or when this opens back up, I'll be sure to tag you~

Don't forget to keep an eye on the prefixes on threads. It doesn't do much good to respond to a thread marked "Filled Request". ;-)

If or when this opens back up, I'll be sure to tag you~
Ah. My apologies. Last time I saw the thread it was locked. I wrongly assumed when it was unlocked. Good luck with your search. Hope it works out. ;)

Reactions: Peregrine
Opening this up again for summer!

Hi there, after reading through your preferences list, I thought you might be interested in a RP plot that I've posted recently. If you do check it out and find it interesting, but disagree with some aspects of the world do contact me still, I'd be open to at least considering to change almost anything.

Extensive world building? Count me in. If you're still looking for a few partners I would love to throw down some ideas with you!

Hey, Traveller! I've actually already read the entirety of that plot, before I posted my interest check up. XD Unfortunately, purely political plots don't usually catch my interest that much, and I had absolutely no idea where to begin to respond to your "interview". X_X

EDIT: Aaaand, lookie there! Another person. PM me your ideas Dekonic

Closing this for now due to the rather prompt flood of people springing out of the woodwork. :D

Open to a couple more people~!​

Status
Not open for further replies.