Another Horizon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, dat Elthrad, so sassy.

Charlotte would probably say something along the lines of "That's what we're trying to find out from her." and then mention that it looks like Raela was possessed by something. Detective work, ho!

Oh yeah, and describe their heroic battle, of course.

Last edited:
Aresia would say that this vampire trash killed at least one, but more likely three (or even more), humans and that the other people in this room are so unreasonable to not just kill her. As to why she is feeding Raela blood is simply because otherwise Charlotte would have done it and Aresia didn't want to put her in any danger, also explaining that she is in posession of a skill that can bring her back to "full life" even if on the brink of death.

Alright, here's what you need to know.

Aresia, Verek, if you checked on your waifus, you'd realize that they weren't in bed, or in their rooms, or whatever.

Raela would be damn hungry, but not to the BASAKA-modu stuff.

Raiga will, at some point in his routine or whatever, notice a memorial. Either that, or get noticed by the dance partner's little sibling and get raged at.

Elthrad is free, do whatever~

Charlotte and Araki will be going through question period while having a scant breakfast in an interrogation room used for humans. After that, they're pretty much free to go.

Ashe and Alexa are bondage modu'd.

It was loud. Loud enough that, even in sleep induced by blood loss, Alexa and Ashe were roused from their sleep.

It was warm. Warm enough that, even in the grasp of winter, sweat rolled down their face, and their nightclothes clung to their body.

It was a room, filled with others the same age and gender as them, chained to the walls and each other, bite marks clear on their exposed necks.

It was a snowy morning, the touch of ice foreign in the sauna-like heat of this room.
Ashe and Alexa are bondage modu'd.
Kinky.

Ashe and Alexa are obviously staging a jail-break~

Another Horizon: Prison Break Edition.

Ero is a sadist.

God damn it, don't find out Araki's a monster pls.

Three days.

After those three days, anyone, other than Asuras, who hasn't posted in the IC will be kicked, unless they have an acceptable excuse.

Psyker is removed from probation.

Blarg, death/kick avoided.

Psyker is removed from probation.
whw2fZ9m.jpg

My my, I like threats~!

Next round starts in four days.

Araki and Charlotte will be meeting each other outside the guardhouse.

Aresia is getting ganked.

Verek is getting ignored.

Raela is getting answers.

Elthrad is unable to find Ellenil.

Raiga realizes that he got screwed hard by Raela.

Alexa and Ashe require moar conversation.

If you want to collab, tell me. For Elthrad and Raiga, who are pretty much drifters, feel free to go places.

Remember, four days. On the 17th, we gogogo and I'll killkillkill.

I'm working on my post right now, although I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.