Another Cliche Zombie Apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune saw as the zombie blocked his attack as two more appeared wielding guns *These zombies must be the special one Arron talked about able to fight back and use weapons* Rune thought to himself. "No matter whats in my way I will find Leo" Rune shouted as he let out another roar as zombies started to appear behind him coming to the kings call as he ran towards the new comers dragging his ax as it makes sparks on the ground he ran towards Soul as he gets close to his face as he swings his ax upwards at him as the other zombies started to come to Rune's aid. "Were Leo you rotting fucks were my little brother" he snarled as he looked into Soul's eyes.

Kurureenu's attention went over toward Soul as he started to order for them to run. "We already gathered that he's not in the building!" she hollered back with irritation before noticing Rune heading toward her comrade. "Shit. Soul!" she hollered, sprinting over and shoving him out of the way of the ax at the expense of Soul's datapad. The thing shattered to the ground as the woman connected a glare toward Soul.

"I don't care who the fuck you are or what the hell you used to be. There is no more government and life as we know it is gone. Cut your crap, you are a civilian now." She reached for one of Soul's holsters at random and pulling out one of his weapons and sticking it into Soul's hand. "Your benefit to us now is your fighting capabilities. Now fight and stop fucking talking!"

Rune's voice suddenly reached her, hearing him shouting about his brother. Kurureenu turned on him, thinking fast and grabbing onto his ax before he tried to swing it again. "I think somebody is a bit too sober!"

Sophia stopped and looked at the zombies that were coming to Rune at his call. She shook her head and let the pole drop in favor of her gun. She brought it up and started shooting the dead as they came closer to the group. She didn't know what was wrong or if they would even be able to make it out of this place alive, but she would not go down without a fight herself.

Soul's eyes widened as the ax had stopped in mid swing. His eyes connected with Kurureenu's as he realized that she just saved his life. His gratitude outweighed the tongue lashing he had just received. He nodded to Kurureenu in thanks and noticed the army of undead at Rune's back jumping quickly to the right and firing a full clip into four zombies. Reaching for his left hip, he ripped a magazine from the tape on his pants and reloaded. He hesitated for a second, wondering about what to do with the situation Kurureenu was in. Remembering that she knew what she was going to do, he backed away and continued firing away from her line of sight, hoping to cover her.

Last edited:
the beast roared intensely as if it was declaring its supremacy while banging on its chest. jean how knew that if he didn't do any thing to this thing it would mean disaster for humanity thus he decided to stand in its way or die trying, jean also recalled his vow that he would not let Arron win thus made his decision to face the abomination.

__a few months ago.____
jean and his squad had just finished their most recent mission and was looking forward to a nice and long vacation when suddenly they were all called back into the briefing room apparently this involves national security which is considered as a global threat that needed the best of the best operatives thus made their team candidates. inside the room jean was listening to the commanders words about heir mission this was about containing and prevention of wide spread virus outbreak and its details.

___present day ___-

jean had recalled his mission which is to contain, prevent and if possible stop the contamination. then the images of his team appeared inside his mind as thought to himself he'll never allow this place to be come another ground zero thus jean gritted his teeth saying "for my team's honor and sacrifice i must succeed!!" as he started to open fire on the monster as his desire to destroy the wretched thing passionately burned fueling his spirit along side the longing ti kill Arron.

Rune glared as the zombie grabbed his ax as the other opens fire with it's gun at the other zombies behind him as he glares at the zombie holding his. "Let go dammit or I can't end your suffering you rotting fuck" Rune shoulder check the zombie send it to the ground as Rune grins widely as he tightens his grip on his ax as his first job should be to take out the zombie with the gun. He glares at the creature as he raises his ax and swings down ward at it's gun making it shot the ground and damaging it's gun. "I'm starting to get hungry" he spoke as he starts to cough up blood as he starts to breath heavily as blood drips from his mouth.

Kurureenu felt Rune shove her to the ground, the woman going down with an 'oomf' as he did so. She shook her head and her gaze went back up to see Rune aiming for Soul. "God dammit! Soul, move it already!" she hollered, knowing her voice was too late as the gun in his hand was brought down and damaged. Kurureenu shot back up from the ground, taking the chance to grab Rune's ax again.

"You're too dangerous with this thing," she sneered, noticing the blood from his mouth. It caught the woman off-guard but she was already in motion, aiming where she knew it would count to get him to release the dangerous weapon. If not, it would just send him to the ground for awhile.

Sophia continued to shoot at the horde coming to Rune's call. She felt they had to take them out to even have a chance of getting away now. "He's not Rune anymore" She said, glancing over then focusing again on keeping the other zombies back from their group. She couldn't turn and shoot him, not with Ku and Soul in the way from her angle. "There's too many, we have to move, now"

Soul stumbled back as his M1911 hit the ground, the barrel of the weapon smashed beyond repair. You know I'm going to miss you, right? He thought, staring at his pistol for a second before grabbing his assault rifle and assisting Rachel and Sophia. He focused on the zombies that were still moving. Rune was the only one that wasn't.
Focusing his fire, he went through another clip change and looked at Rune, anger creeping up. Turning to his left he stepped out from behind Kurureenu, a few steps, and fired a three round burst into Rune's hip. Sophia said there was nothing left of you, right? Then you won't mind my next move. Soul felt for something on his belt and picked it once he felt the familiar metal in his hand.
He looked at it, a fragmentation grenade. He thought a moment and surmised that the blast radius wouldn't be big enough to take them all out, but it would be big enough to take out a large group. Pulling the pin, he rolled it forcefully at an angle into the middle of the horde. A few seconds later, it went off, taking out nine of them and the extra shrapnel killing three more. Backing away toward the door with Sophia and Rachel, Soul looked at Kurureenu. Come on, Kurureenu!

thud thud thud... sounded the bullets that had hit the monster's head but it was not enough to take it down because it had a thick fur and skull, jeans mouth dropped down as he saw that him shooting at the target had little or no effect a all and instead it was more enraged and had its eyes focused in him. the zombie gorilla drummed on his chest then gave a roar towards where the bullets came from, when it saw jean it charged directly towards him like an enraged bull.

Rune saw as the zombie shot his hips as he released his ax placing his hands on the wound. "Dammit you bitch you shot me" he sneered as he backs up into the horde of zombies behind him as they paid him no mind as he then saw the other zombie now having his ax. "Dammit" he spoke as he reached into his bag and pulls out the bottle of rum opening it as he took a drink seeing these zombie just standing there looking at him was pissing him off as he then seals the rum putting it in his bag as he then heard another roar as his eyes widen as it felt like his blood was burning. "You win this time Zombie fucks" he spoke as he coughed more this time it was a mixer of blood and rum as he looks at the hole the grenade made as he then jumps down it into the darkness as he saw blood and zombies feasting on the dead as he heard that roar again as by animal instinct he started to ran towards it wanting to fight.

Kurureenu let out a shout of momentary fright when Soul aimed and shot at Rune with her so close. "You fucking lunatic!" she hollered, feeling Rune's grip loosen on the ax. She spun around, seeing the crazed person retreat and shout slurs. The fragment grenade went off and many of the zombie's fell in the process, creating a divot in the oncoming horde as Sophia's voice reached her.

"You're... You're right," Kurureenu responded, quickly turning toward the door and running toward the exit herself while she kept the ax in hand. This can be a useful weapon.

Sophia looked to the others again, giving cover fire even as she followed Ku to the exit. Some part of her wondered where that guy Ku had been looking for was, but most was focused on the situation at hand and how bad this was. They had to get out of here, they had to get safe.

Soul walked outside calmly with the others following. Taking a left to walk back toward the building where Rachel once worked, once they were far enough away, he pulled out the C-4 detonator and slammed his thumb down on the button. Explosions could be heard from inside the decontamination center as windows shattered and pieces within the structure were destroyed. He placed the C-4 in certain places where the building would fall in on itself and bury anyone left inside. There was nothing left of you. He sighed heavily, irritation dripping from within.
It was the stress and lack of energy combined with the lack of sleep. He was tired. He knew that he had a reason to live, but he was tired of the fighting, tired of running. He wanted this to be over. He wanted his old life back.
He didn't want his life filled with the danger of death at every turn. Nice job, you fucking idiot... He thought to himself, you wanted this, and now you wish for your old life back. It would have been easier to stick with the earlier life.

the ape like zombie charged at jean's face. it was like a tank that devastated every thing in its path, jean's eyes quickly centered on the mutated zombie as he recovered from his shock. he saw it arrive ready to pound on him with its arms. jean tumbled to the right barely dodging the zombie. its arms hit the ground creating a small crater as the cement cracked and the ground shook a little, jean'thoughts became restless as he now didn't know how to defeat this abomination. he then swiftly stood up and ran to find some cover, seeing the puny human the ape zombie lifted a large slab of concrete and threw it towards the human. while running jean turned his head to look if the monster was following but instead saw a large part of pavement nearly squashing him, although he had dodged the concrete he had his arm broken as part of the slab had hit jean.

(sory for not replying sooner we had power problems at home )

Last edited by a moderator:
As Rune ran down the bloody hall way as he felt as everything shook around him as he looked back seeing what seemed like a ball of fire. "Shit" he spoke as he started to run faster as he felt the heat from the flames behind him as the building was coming down all around him. "Dammit if I live through this I'm going to kill some one" he sneers as he saw the exit. "Thank god" he spoke as part of the building came crashing down blocking his path. "Shit" he looked back seeing the flames as he looked for cover as he decides to hide behind some rubble as he felt the heat on the other side of the rubble . "Ouch dammit that smarts"he sighs as he looked to his hip still seeing the blood as he noticed it had a hint of black chunks in it. "Dam fucking zombies" he sneers as he noticed the earth stopped shaking as he got out from his hiding stop and dug out of the building remains. "Fuck I almost died" he spoke as he heard the beast roar again as he looks in the direction it was coming from and starts off that way

(It's fine shit happens)

Kurureenu exited with the group, looking around her as they reached the outside. She jumped as the building blew and spun around to see it coming down as a wrathful wad of concrete. The woman glared over toward Soul and pointed her ax at him. "You ever shoot at something that close to me, I'm splitting your skull open with this," she sneered before hearing a shout from the distance. She spun around, seeing a figure quickly running over toward them.

"Ku!" the man hollered, his brownish locks bobbing along with his running pace. "You're alive!"

The angry woman's eyes widened and she handed her ax to Sophia. "Hold on to this for me," she requested. "I'm going to have a cliche reuniting lovers' scene." The she sprinted off toward the approaching man, jumping into his arms as the couple happily reunited. After a few moments of Liev going on about how happy she was to be alive, she pushed away a bit with a small smile on her face. "I'm lucky to be..." she murmured before punching Liev in the stomach. "And you're happy ass was safe and sound here without ever thinking, 'Hm, maybe I should look for the woman I love!'"

She spun back toward Sophia waving a small wave. "I'll take my ax back now."

Sophia nearly dropped the ax at first, catching it then grinning as Ku ran over to her lover to reunite with him. She shook her head and walked over to hand the ax back to her "So, I take it this is Liev?" She asked though she knew the answer already. She looked to the male and held out a hand "I'm Sophia" She greeted then glanced around "And we really should get out of here before any of those things come out of there."

Soul held out a thumbs up to Kurureenu, although he was facing away from her and his group. He looked to his right and saw Liev. He nodded to him in a show of respect and greetings. Soul looked straight ahead, scanning for any further threats. His eyes grew wide as he noticed one just on the border of his sight. "Rachel, trade me! My katana for your combat knife. Now!" He ordered. She complied hesitantly and he handed her his assault rifle. He raced away toward some bushes and natural growth as he spotted Hawk and what was pursuing him. Carefully placing his steps, he silently raced behind the creature, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He drew his combat knives, jumped up and plunged both knives into the back of the creature. It shrieked and flailed its arms as Soul managed a foothold and one with one of his knives. He dug the knife in his right hand into the flesh of the creature, it was tough flesh, but the knife was doing its work. With all the strength he could muster, he fought to stay on and dig chunks of rotten flesh away from the creature until he held the blade in place, reaching for the last grenade he had, pulling the pin and sticking it into the flesh of the beast. He retrieved both blades and used the remainder of his strength to jump away from it, just as the grenade went off.

"Soul!" Rachel screamed as she watched his unconscious body heading toward the water. She panicked and turned to Sophia and Kurureenu, "Please watch his and my weapons..." She darted toward the water and jumped in. She swam with all her strength and grabbed onto him with one arm, and with what strength she had left, she fought against the waves and dragged him onto shore. She laid on the shore for a few seconds before her second wind was given to her. She hurriedly crawled to Soul's side and put her ear to his chest. He's breathing! She thought. She started feeling weak and laid on the ground on her back, trying to rest and catch her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.