Another Cliche Zombie Apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune smiles seeing Liev as he noticed he came over to shake his hand then heard him ask about Rune's family as Rune glances back to his bag then looked at Liev and put on his fake smile as he always did. "I was able to save them from this hell Liev luckily I was able to do that before I got caught up in all this shit" he sighs as he looks at the man seeing the look in his eyes knowing it all to well. "But I'll save you the details about it first you should know that girl you never shut up about is here now and worse she dropped your name in front of Arron now get your ass down there to the cleaners before Arron does something to here" Rune shouted as he pointed to the door wanting time alone to study what was in his body.

--+--

Arron followed the new guest to the cleaners as he watched them as the girls caught his eyes from a distance. "One has the nerve to stand up to me and the other knows Liev" Arron looked at them then to Hawk. "That dam Jean going to be a problem I just know it" Arron motions two of his henchmen over as they came to his side. "Hey dumb asses I need you two to go and release the zombies they got locked up for study time for the main event we have all the players" he whipers to them as they nodded and headed down to the basement level. He smiles. "As for me I'm going to go great my old friend Rune" he grins as he then walks out of the room

Kurureenu kept close to Sophia as they were handed the bags and the gowns. The woman blushed darkly at the fact that they would have to strip down so they could decontaminate their clothing. Her gaze swept quickly to Sophia before toward the assistant. "Everything...?" she asked, knowing the answer already. Then she jumped, hearing the man that was scanning Jean shout. She was just barely able to actually listen to what he said, her gaze going over toward Jean. "I-immunity?"

~*~

Liev watched as Rune displayed his smile, the overly happy grin looking obviously misplaced for the moment. He has seen it before, on those troubled days when she didn't want to trouble him with her worries. The man turned away, making himself look busy as he can feel the pang of regret and guilt in his chest. When the outbreak occurred, he knew she was at home. He could have easily made it back to make sure she was okay, but he didn't. He was quickly pushed away and to safety by the people around him. He wasn't strong enough to break free and run to her.

She's probably long gone now... he thought, her attention peaking when Rune began to mention about 'the girl' he always talked about. He was preparing for his own false smile of assurance to his partner before he froze, becoming numb for a moment as Rune's words sunk in.

"She... She's here? She's alive?" Liev whispered, the dullness in his eyes slowly disappearing as realization crept in. "Ku is alive!" After a few moments of the shower of relief, his heart clenched again as Arron's mention started to creep in as well. "Shit! He's gonna-" He didn't finish his sentence as he flew through the doors of the room and started to head toward where newcomers were usually checked over.

Sophia jumped at the shout, turning to look for the source and holding her belongings closer to herself as she did. Immunity? What did they mean? Did that mean no fever from a bite, or not changing after they died. She wanted to ask, but was taken to a room to log her things and change so she could be decontaminated and her things could also. She had to go through that, but she didn't like it in the least and wanted her clothes and things back as soon as possible.

As they neared the decontamination center, Soul closed his eyes in thought. After his thoughts subsided, he began to feel uneasy. "Rachel, wait! Where is the nearest armory?"
"We passed it five minutes back. Why?"
"I watched an altercation between Rune and an...associate of his. Something tells me that what is happening here isn't all sunshine and rainbows. I want to be ready if this all goes sideways."
"I understand Soul. Let's go." He followed her back to the armory and stepped inside.
"It's going to be close quarters. We'll need to stick with what we have now, plus some grenades. It's risky, but if we get into a tight spot in a firefight, we'll need to take chances and punch a hole in the opposing defenses. I want my team out of there. I want whoever is behind this, dead. If we're expecting some R&R, we need the danger gone. We need some semblance of living as it once was." She nodded. Soul also thought of something, "We'll need helmets if the armory has some in stock, and body armor. We're facing a greater threat than the undead: the living with a random agenda. They do not have a one track mind like the undead. I want us prepared." Taking our time, we carefully stocked up on grenades and ammo. We also paid for them, as well as the armor and helmets. "Let's gear up and get going back to the decontamination center. I want to get them out of there."

Last edited:
jean was startled when the person scanning him stared to get exited over the fact he had discovered someone who has immunity to the virus. jean had a happy face when he heard about his special status but at the same time he was anxious because thus meant that he will become a guinea pig.

------
down the CDC basement Arron's Hench men started slaughtering the MP that was guarding the zombies that the base had imprisoned for research purposes. the problem was they were not just any ordinary zombies, these were mutated zombies due to the various tests of vaccines that the CDC had injected unto them hoping to cure them. as they killed the last MP their leader opened the zombies holding cells there were 28 in total, luckily an MP that was half dead with his last breath managed to push the alarm button and at the same time radioed in the breach.

--------
back at the 1st floor where jean and the others were located. "doc. we done here? cuz the gen. is waiting for me in her office?"jean asked the CDC person scanning him, the professor was about to answer him when suddenly the alarm went off."what the!" the professor had changed his exited expression into fear."no no no this is bad !!this is bad!!" the professor panicked with his face pale as white."doc what is it?" jean hurriedly asked him."we have to get out of here quick!" he replied he then quickly ran out of the building then yelled at he MP near the building door saying ''QUICK CALL THE RESPONSE TEAM WE HAVE A BREACH FROM SECTOR -7!".

(MP= MILITARY POLICE)

Rune watched as Liev ran to go see Ku as he sighs softly watching the door close as he wheeled himself over to the counter grabbing needle and pricking himself drawing some blood as he places it into the scanner as he starts it up. "Now to wait a half an hour and see what this dam thing Arron put in me does" Rune sighs looking down at his leg as he realized he couldn't feel the pain nor did he feel the pain of pricking himself. "Shit I need answers now dammit" Rune sneers as he punched the counter feeling woozy as he lied back trying to relax. "Dammit all to hell Arron whats your game in all this" he looks up to the ceiling as he heard the alarms and the voice saying there was a breach. "DAMMIT!!" Rune yelled as he tried to get on his feet using the counter for help. "I need to get to the others now" once he was on his feet he started walking towards the door leaning on the counter as he walked.

--+--

As Arron made his way out he started walking down the hall towards the lab were Rune and Liev were as Arron kept one hand in his pocket and the other resting on his gun as it was holster. As Arron walked he saw some one running towards him down the hall. "Well it can't be Rune not yet anyway" he chuckled. "Must be Liev" a devilish smirk came onto his face as an idea came into his head as the hall lights went off and the warning lights came on as the hall started to flash red. "Liev" Arron spoke as he stood there in his way as Arron's face vanished and reappeared due to the red flashing lights

Kurureenu watched as Sophia was separated from her and taken to another room to be scanned before someone came for her as well. She wasn't in the room for long, though, when she head more shouting from where Jean was as an alarm began to sound out. The woman quickly covered her ears, looking around as she saw panicked white faces of the people who were working there. She stumbled back toward where they were waiting.

"Sohpia! Jean! What's happening?" she called out, trying to raise her voice over the alarm.

~*~

Liev slid to a stop as his path was blocked off, the red lights strobing over Arron rather ominously. The man frowned, the alarm only wanting to hasten his seeing Kurureenu. "Arron, I need you to move. You should get somewhere safe, I have to check on the newcomers."

Sophia flinched at the alarm, looking around the room for her things or something she could use to defend herself. She didn't like this at all, but they had taken her things to be scanned or whatever and she was left without them. She went to one side, grabbing the iv pole and separating it to use one side if she had to as she peeked out the door to see what was going on. Since the way was clear for a moment, she risked going to where she had last seen Ku and the others, hoping to get back together with them "Do you know where they put my things?" She asked as she continued to look around, scanning the area still.

We arrived at the decontamination center and Rachel directed Soul toward the back entrance of the building. "I've been through here before. The dressing rooms and decontamination chambers are in the back." She hollered over the blaring alarms. We headed to the back door, and she tugged on it. "It's locked! How do we get in?"
"Like this." Soul responded firing a few rounds into the door's lock, disabling it. He turned the handle of the door and allowed Rachel to step inside first. She looked around the dressing rooms, seeing one woman in a gown walking around as if she was looking for something. "That's Sophia. She's friendly. Stay with her. Usually, when they give you something to change into, the valuables are locked away. Rachel nodded, feeling awkward. Soul searched ahead, opening a door that led out of the dressing rooms. Soul looked to his left and found some lockers with combination locks. Damn it! He thought, but decided to open them the way he opened the back door of the facility. With each locker, he placed three rounds into each, opening them all because he wouldn't know what locker held whose items. "Sophia!" Soul hollered, "Over here!" He walked back to Sophia who stood by Rachel. "Where's Kurureenu?"
"Who?" Rachel asked.
"The leader of our group. Another friendly."

inside the decontamination room where jean is located. judging from the CDC professor that had just fled meant that things was pretty bad not to mention that he was half naked wearing only a lab gown and his b-day suit. his first thoughts was that he had to find the others and get out of the building. jean looked around the decontamination room trying to find any thing that he could use as weapons to defend himself against any assailants that he may encounter but found nothing so he then moved to the next room it was the janitor's supply room he found 2 old chairs, a mop some duck tape,a pail of water, a rusty knife for cutting and opening boxes and lots of cleaning chemicals.

suddenly he heard two of Arron's lackey's walk by talking about what was going on. jean waited for the two pass the room before he jumped the two using the mop knocking them out he then dragged their bodies inside the supply room tying them to the chairs with duck-tape, after that jean woke the two as he splashed them with the pail of water.

"good both of you are awake!" jean told the two henchmen before asking "what's happening, what's is Arron's Goal?" after hearing jean's questions the two laughed and one of them said "we won't tell you any thing!"

jean also gave a hard laugh "that's a funny answer!, you think i'm bluffing aren't you!, here's another question: how many people do i need to ask for answers? "jean spoke again looking at the two men that was tied up one of them had a sacred look in his eyes and the other was determined not to talk.

jean then quickly stabbed one of them in the leg then twisted the knife inflicting over barring pain, as the other watched his comrade in pain he felt more fear than the first mins of the interrogation.

jean asked again this time with seriousness on his words, the wounded henchman spit on jean's face while the other was scared shirtless in front of him."you know i'm a very patient man but as our situation now we're in a bit pressed of time so.."

jean told the two as he drove the knife straight into the throat of the wounded henchman that spit on him causing the man to loose a lot of blood spewing over to the other bleeding to death.

jean then turned to wards his other captive saying"that was a waste, well lets have a chat shall we?" after personally witnessing what happened to his comrade the man was pale as snow, knowing that he may also turn up as his friend he started to tell jean about the mutated zombies but couldn't talk about Arron's goals because he truly didn't know as he was just a low ranked henchman.

after listening to him jean stood up took their weapons and walked to the door"wait you said you'd let me go!" the henchman told jean. "i said i'd let ya live, i never said i'll let you go!"jean responded to him then slammed the door as he ran to wards the other decontamination rooms opening and checking them to join up with the others finally he found ku hiding inside on of the rooms. "ku you alright?" jean asked offering his hand.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune grabbed his bag from his wheelchair as he finally made it to the door. "Now to get to the rest" Rune made his way out the door as it shut behind him as he limps down the hall still not feeling pain. "Either this is whats ever in me or the adrenaline either way I don't think this is good" Rune stopped as he got dizzy seeing the hallway spin as he leans against the wall as he looks at his hand seeing it mutant as he shakes his head. "No this can't be happening" he opens his eyes seeing his hand was ok. "Whats ever in me is fucking with my head and bad" he then kept walking down the hall. "I'm getting hungry"

--+--

Arron smirked as he looks at Liev. "Why to get to your loved one that girl" Arron then chuckles. "It's hopeless I hope you know that I have most of this base under my thumb and there zombies walking free more powerful and a lot more harder to kill of course you know that you made them cause you tried to "cure" them" Arron made air quotes with his hands as he said cure he then walked towards Liev standing beside him as he glances over towards him an over powering of blood lust was radiating from him. "Oh and that cure they said they made well it's the zombie virus I had a man switch it out so you better hurry before your beloved well you get the rest" Arron then starts to laugh as he walks down the hall into the darkness. "Hope you love watching the world burn cause I got a front row seat" he yelled

Kurureenu turned her attention to whoever opened the door, seeing the face of one of her comrades. She let out a sigh of relief but the alarm still blared. She could feel her head start to ache from the sound as she took Jean's hand.

"I'm fine but... What is happening?" she hollered over the alarm. "Where's Sophia?"

~*~

Liev frowned, listening to Arron's words as he revealed his plans. Rage passed along his features as he clenched his fists. "Why would you even do something like this?" he yelled angrily as he felt his body start to move toward where Kurureenu should be. "If anything happens to her, I'll kill you!"

"That way" Sophia said, glad to not be alone anymore and to have her things back. "Be careful Soul" She said worriedly then went to get her clothe and things back. She glanced to the woman as she got dressed quickly "who are you? " She asked as she got her weapons settled then grabbed the metal pole and her gun, wanting to reconvene with the rest of the group

"My name is Rachel. Pleased to meet you, Sophia." She smiled warmly at her.
"In this time in our lives, I must always be careful. Don't worry about me, Sophia. I'm good." Soul assured her. Soul glanced to where Sophia once pointed and headed in the direction to find Kurureenu. He turned back toward Rachel and Sophia, "If you will, follow, please. I do not wish to leave anyone alone." He walked at a quick pace and stopped as he turned to corner to another dressing room. To his relief, he saw Hawk and Kurureenu.
"Who are they?" Rachel asked, curiously.
"The lady is Kurureenu, and the man with her, we call Hawk." Thinking a moment, he turned to Kurureenu, "Weren't you expecting to find someone here?" Because I'm betting where he is, Rune is. Soul rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache forming because of the alarms. "What's our plan here? If we don't do something soon, we'll probably lose a brother in arms, and our own lives if we're not careful."

just as ku took jean's hand and stood up jean detected that someone was about to enter the room jean stood in front of ku aiming his gun at the door, he was about to pull the trigger when he saw a familiar face so he lowered the fire arm while he heard soul ask about what to do."well i'd like to properly introduce my self to the lady over there but we're pressed by time here so lets save the chit-chat later, soul help will'ya hep us find our gear then lets split the C4 and place them on the building, you and your friend take ku and sophia with you to find rune as fast as you can. when you find rune get to the docks, as for splitting-up is cuz of gen. Mc-nolan its seems she wanted to discuss something to important in her office." jean spoke to the group in a suggesting manner with hasten words suddenly behind soul's lady friend with fast reflexes he automatically fired a shot that made a hole on one of Arron's henchmen's head that entered quickly dropping to the floor."Clear!, Come on lets go, Soul your on point! its a matter of time before his back-up or either the mutated zombies surfaces from the basement!. also keep an eye for Arron's henchmen seems their crawling all over this place and if i'm an hour late at the docks leave with out me."jean told them as he quickly secured the entrance connecting to the hallway.

(on point= lead the way or show the route)

Rune kept walking as he heard screaming from one of the rooms as someone opened the door in a panic falling to the ground as a zombie lands on him ripping out his throat. Rune wanted to go help him, but realized his mouth was watering as he watched. "No I'm stronger I will not turn" Rune reached in his bag pulling out his ax seeing as his shot gun was taken as he limps to the zombie and tries to hack off it's head as he bring his ax down onto it's neck his ax got stuck. "What the fuck are you made off?" Rune shouted as the zombie looked at Rune seeming not to care for him at all as he went back to eating. Rune watched as this monster paid him no head even after he attacked him.

"Scary isn't Rune they see you as one of there own" Arron spoke as he came up to him. "Arron what the fuck did you do to me?" he yelled at the other as Arron chuckles. "Simple I made a better zombie one that can think and talk like a human aka you Rune and the best part when you finally go into madness well there will be no stopping you and don't forget that hunger I can see your mouth watering" Rune glared at Arron as he pulled his ax out the neck of the zombie and tried to attack Arron as he easily dodged Rune's attack. "Come now Rune your still to hurt for this" he laughed as he then punched Rune in the gut making the other fall to his back. Arron then walked pass. "If you and your so called team make it off this island I'll be in the ruin city come find me and I might just cure you" Arron laughed. Rune lied there as he felt like he was going to pass out from that hit. "A..arr..arron" he spoke as he lied there as more zombies started coming out of that room leaving Rune alone as his heart beat started to stop and his eyes were losing color.

(Had a busy weekend, sorry!)

Kurureenu glanced over toward the door, almost double-taking when he saw Soul there. She paid no mind to the new person as Jean began to speak his plans. The woman frowned, quickly glancing toward Sophia as if she needed the extra support before speaking.

"I need to find Liev," she simply stated, finding it a better idea to stay by the people with military training than hang back and put her foot down. "He's here... That's what they said..." Her gaze swept around toward the others. "So, if we can find him while looking for Rune, that would be great."

Sophia followed the others, moving to stand beside Ku and watch around them for any of the dead. "Wherever we go, do you think we can get these alarms off or turned down on the way?" She asked, that was still a big fear, that the sound would draw the dead to them, though it seemed to be everywhere at once.

Soul walked forward with the others following behind him. "Hold." He said, holding out his left arm. "I'll scan the corners and nod when it's safe." Looking around to the right, Soul saw no life, nor heard any. "Let's go." They continued walking through hallways in the complex until Soul stopped them at an intersection. "Decay and death to the left. The main exit to your right. Rune has to be to the left." He turned to look at his teammates fromt the side, "I fear that Rune is one of them. If it all goes sideways, we know where to go." They walked down the left corridor until they met a staircase. "He's down there. There is no other place I can see him. Liev might be there too. Carefully now." He cautioned as he led the way down the stairs, assault rifle aimed while walking down them with his back against the wall for support.

after he made soul lead the others move towards the intersection then turning left, staying behind he grabbed the dead henchman's clothes and gear luckily he and the one he killed were the same size so jean took the clothes an wore them, checking his ammo and the weapons he stole jeans now took the bag of C4 that he spit with soul planted one on the beams of the building then moved towards the opposite direction of where soul and the others went. his goal was to find gen. Mc-nolan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.