Another Cliche Zombie Apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get up come on your going to be late to take me to school you lazy bones" spoke a young voice. Rune groans. "Leo please five more mins please" he sighs as he started to hear the alarm as his eyes widen as he jolts up looking around seeing nothing, but the undead all around him walking around ignoring him. "Fuck Arron still hits like a truck" he then gets up onto his feet grabbing his ax. "This way lazy bones" Rune heard as he looked around seeing what looked like a young boy. "Leo?" he spoke as he started to run down the hallway towards the boy holding onto his bag the boy started to run away. "Leo wait it's not safe here" he shouted as a horde of zombies got in his way. "Out of my way I'm pissed and have to save my brother" he shoats as he swings his ax at them cutting them with easily. "Hmm seems like this is easier then last time"

Kurureenu followed after Soul, making sure to stay close to Sophia as the made their way through the building. "I sure hope so..." she murmured, glancing over toward Sophia as she commented about the alarms. It was a good idea, since the alarms were causing a heavy headache to form. Then again, it also muffled their footsteps and the sounds they made to possible pursuers in the area.

The alarms didn't matter, though. The fact that there is undead traipsing around the area like in the city scared her. She just wanted to see Liev and maybe have a bit of peace compared to being on that building in the city. Now... Now that safety that she managed to acquire is all gone to waste because they ended up involving themselves with the military somehow.

I should have just jumped...

~*~

Liev reached the sanitation areas too late. He gazed around, calling out for Kurureenu but to no avail. He went around the room, searching the other rooms that branched off for privacy. There was no one there. "Maybe they made it out..." he told himself, trying to convince himself of Kurureenu's well-being. "She'll be waiting for me, I'm sure."

Sophia fell silent, just trying to stay close to the others and keep an eye out for any of the walking dead or any of those soldiers from here. Honestly she didn't know what was going on now, besides disaster following her again. She kept her gun and the pole close, ready if they should find the dead or have to fight their way free again.

"Hang on." Soul stopped them and pulled out his data pad again, noticing something that stopped him in his tracks. "There is another friendly...that's Liev! Sophia, take Kurureenu with you to meet him. Take my data pad with you and follow after the yellow dot. Up the stairs and take a left." Soul sighed and turned to Rachel. "Go with them, please. Find Liev and get to the docks. I need to find Rune, plant the C-4, and find Hawk."
"Soul...but...but..."
"Rachel, please...save the team. Whatever happens, know that it has been an honor working with you and getting to know you."
She gazed into his eyes, tears flowing from her own.
"Soul, I-" She stopped as he kissed her for a few seconds.
"I love you too. Now go." He turned away, continuing down the stairs. Rachel was hesitant to move. She knew she had to get out. To survive, but she didn't want him to die.

now that jean was out of the CDC building, it was a good choice that he had stolen the out fit from one of Arron's henchmen. seeing that it was a coup d'état jean had the advantage of blending-in so he casually walked right through any check point that had been erected and smoothly made his way to he general's Mc-nolan's office but he was a second too-late as he saw the gen. get shot by one of Arron's men. this enrages him thus he opened fire killing them viciously. after emptying his clip he heard the gen. muster-up her remaining strength to point towards a picture frame saying "HAWK! break it! they wanted that file!!". jean then saw the picture frame on top of her desk it was a photo of the gen with both jean and his brother.
______
this made jean have a quick memory flash back, it was a mid summer day this was the first time that the brothers were going to meet their sponsor who blindly supported them through primary school up-to high school to the boys she was like their adoptive mother and they wanted thank by both applying to the military after their graduation soon after they had a successful career as soldiers up until the out-break.
______
jean was now back to reality he took the frame and broke it what he saw was a SD-card, he wanted to view its contents right away but stopped himself from doing so. he then focused on the general as she had her last breath taken away. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" jean shouted out loud while crying.

As Rune swung his ax as could swear he heard screaming, but saw no humans only zombies coming to him in waves running. "When did Zombies start running?" he asked himself he looked around as he killed the last zombie in the hall. "This way Rune" spoke the voice. "I'm coming Leo" he shouted as he ran from the bloody mess he left the "zombies". The doctor that fixed Rune came out of his office covered in blood. "I killed that fucking zombie now to get out" he sighs softly as he heard someone down the hall. "Rune?" he thought as he starts to run as he turns the corner he saw Rune. "Rune hey I see your healed" he spoke as he noticed Rune not stopping as he kept charging forward at him.

Rune ran as he saw a zombie turn the corner and start groaning at him. "Aw a "zombie" that noticed me" he smirked as he dashed towards it and took his ax. The Doc heard the others words about a zombie and turned not seeing a thing. "Zombie what zo..." was all he could say as he turned seeing Rune's ax go it his face slicing his head in half as the docs body fell to the floor bleeding out. Rune sighs softly. "Dam undead now I lost Leo" he sighs as he starts walking off down the hall dragging his ax

"Leiv?" Kurureenu breathed, approaching Soul and turning the data pad in her direction for a moment to look at it. She squinted at the thing before releasing his hand. "I can't read that, but... Liev."

The woman promptly turned around, grabbing onto Sophia's hand and ignoring the moment between Soul and Rachel. "Let's go."

Sophia took Ku's hand when she grabbed her, turning to go back the way they had come. At least them moving to the docks could get them away from these alarms. She glanced back to Soul, understanding that they were probably slowing him down, but he shouldn't be alone either. But the only one here with experience was Rachel and he was ordering her to take them to the docks "Soul, keep Racheal with you, you need to have extra eyes with these dead roaming about. We can get Leiv and get to the docks." She said then headed back with Ku.

Soul nodded. "Looks like you get to stay with me." She smiled. Thinking about what weapons he had, he asked her, "Is the Designator Marksman Rifle your only weapon?"
"Yes." She replied.
"You see the M1911 in the holster on my right hip?"
"Yes."
"Take the pistol and the holster. I'll wait for you to get adjusted.
"Soul, but-"
"Rachel, you deserve a fighting chance as much as I do. I won't leave you with less than what I have." She nodded and took the holster and the M1911 off my hip and fastened it to hers. Heading down the flight of stairs, they came upon a steel landing that had stairs on the far end of it. Below, through the glass, he could see the undead, and a mutated form with an ax. "You see the form with the ax?" She nodded. "Don't shoot. That's Rune." We found an opening where there wasn't a glass pane in the way and Soul motioned for Rachel to get situated to help him out. "On my mark, we assist." She nodded, taking aim. Soul knelt down and aimed carefully. "Mark!" Gunfire erupted and a few zombies fell at a time. Soul hoped that Rune would see him.

at the general's office jean embraced dead body of gen. Mc-nolan one last time, in his heart he wanted take her body with him to give her a proper funeral he had no chance nor time to do so because bring it with him will get in his way and as he knows that zombies have appeared on this island it is no trifling matter so he decided to decapitate her to prevent her from turning into a zombie, took her head covered it with a curtain and tied it to his waist. as for Arron's men he just shot them on their heads then burned the office as he walked out towards the forest to find a place where bury her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune walks down the halls looking around holding onto his ax as well as carrying his bag around he sighs softly. "I need a drink" he spoke as he pulls out his flask and opens it up taking a drink. "Aw god that hit the spot" he stopped as he heard something down the hall as his grip tighten around his ax he down what was left in his flask as he tossed it to the ground whipping his face with his free hand. "Leo...Is that you?" he asked as he started to stumble his way down the hall.

Kurureenu was relieved to have Sophia with her as they were hand in hand. Their time together was, indeed, rather short so far but she felt a kindred spirit with the woman holding her hand and running toward the exit with her. The dishwater blonde saw the door, pulling Sophia along with her.

"Almost there!" she breathed with excitement. After many, many months of wondering if Liev was dead or alive or... undead, she was going to be able to see him again. She was going to be able to hold him and kiss him and... Probably smack him once or twice for making her worry for so long with no word.

Sophia ran with Ku, looking for the man then slowing a little to watch over their meeting, fairly sure the two would be lost in each other for a moment or two while they got reacquainted with each other. She scanned the area, holding the pole and her gun as she watched over their meeting.

"Steady your breaths. Focus your fire." Soul spoke aloud to Rachel. "Continue focusing on your targets. Rune!" He shouted, trying to get his attention. "Get whoever it is that you're trying to find and get out of the building, or else you're going to be buried!" Soul finished. Taking a few C-4 charges out of his bag, he placed one at the head of the stairs and he threw two of them toward the center beam of the building, the support beam. "We don't have much time. " Soul said to Rachel. "We need to keep placing charges in key areas that would help take this building down. We have no other choice. We need to conserve ammunition and live to fight another day." They quickly reloaded and ran throughout the building placing charges on walls where there were supports behind them and on key machines that would help increase the destruction. It took them about thirty to forty-five minutes to place the charges throughout the building. The retraced their steps and soon found a straight shot toward Kurureenu and Sophia. They sprinted toward them, Soul holding the detonator in his hand, yet his thumb was not on the trigger.

a few miles away from the base jean buried Mc-nolan's head then carved her name on he stone boulder. after that he gave a little prayer them made a vow to stop Arron's plot as he tightly held the sd card that Mc-nolan entrusted him, it seems to contain something important that Arron wanted. jean then taped the sd-card unto his dog-tags, checked his weapons, ammunition, coked his assault rifle and started to run back to the base he was determined to do as much damage to the base and blow up its facilities so that Arron won't be able to use them to create more of those mutant zobies.

Rune heard gun fire as well as someone screaming his name as he looked around as saw a door opening in front of him in the hallway as he saw two zombies, but it looked liked one was pulling the other behind it as well as one of them holding what looks like a pole as a weapon. "Great more zombies" he groans. "I love killing the undead more then anyone, but even I get tired" he then chuckles softly as he saw an image of a little boy behind them. "Leo.." Rune muttered them himself as his grip on his ax tighten as he started to dash at the two new zombies that appeared. "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU ZOMBIE FUCKS!!" Rune roared out alerting all the zombies around them.

There was a shout that caught Kurureenu's attention. She was already on the pavement with Sophia and could only wonder what was the shouting behind them. The woman turned around, seeing an angry Rune heading straight for them.

"Soph... Sophia! He ain't stopping!" she hollered, gripping Sophia's hand tighter and pulling her to the front. "The fuck is wrong with Rune!"

Sophia gasped as she looked to Rune, raising the pole to knock the ax away from them when he came close to them. "Rune!?" She had had to let go of Ku to wield the pole with both hands to try and force him back from them before giving ground. "His eyes, look at his eyes Ku" She said, taking note of the dead look to them. "He's not alive." But how could that be, he certainly wasn't shambling like the others and he seemed to be thinking more than they did. She shook her head and moved another step back.

Soul and Rachel caught up to Kurureenu and Sophia, coming face to face with an enraged Rune. These hallways always confused me... He thought before uttering his next words, placing a hand on Kurureenu's shoulder and Sophia's. "Run!" He motioned, pointing toward the exit, getting a glance at his datapad. "Liev isn't in this building. He's left it! Head for the exit, now!"

ratat, ratat, peng, preng, bang, bang!! these sound noises were repeatedly heard over on one of the buildings as people were shooting rapidly at another. these were Arron's henchmen versus jean, he immediately encountered these men during his assault on the said building as those men were trying to load numerous research equipment into a truck. jean then unprecedentedly attacked them to prevent them from taking the said equipment because jean knows that it will be used for Arron's plans. the shooting lasted for 30 mins as it came to a close the last henchman tried to run unfortunately jean was an exceptional marksman, jean's bullet it his back from 100 miles away. moments later jean tossed two Hand grenade unto the truck, BOOM! it exploded into flames rendering it and the loaded equipment(s) useless as some of its fragments were spread from the blast radius. jean then continued unto his next targets working his way towards the docks leaving dead bodies and some building ad facilities on fire, soon after nearing one of the buildings he heard a loud roar then a human body was thrown own from its third floor followed by an animal like creature jumping down. this monster looked like an over bulged gorilla but whats different about is that it had that features of zombification and mutation. jean had hidden himself observing this creature the moment it showed its self, he was trying to think of ways to defeat that thing quickly before more bodies pile up. the reason jean wanted to defeat it is that because:
  1. his comrades were still inside the base
  2. he can't allow the abomination to leave nor live for humanities sake
  3. it is one of Arron's creations

Status
Not open for further replies.