Aniverse: An Anime Universes Collage IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaguely aware of what was going on in the rest of the fight, Kevin kept his eyes on the hole Kid had created in the wall, waiting for him to climb out. Just as Kid began to climb out, the floor of the area was coated in ice. At first mentally cursing Kei for rendering his only advantage over Kid void, Kevin grinned as an idea came into his head. Stuffing his left hand onto his pants pocket, he withdrew an Ignition Glove, which he hastily finished pulling on and began concentrating. A moment later, as Kid finally pried himself loose and started dusting himself off, Kevin extended his gloved hand and snapped his fingers.

The layer of pure, condensed oxygen Kevin had been creating over much of the iced floor around Kid violently burst into flames, and the heat instantaneously vaporized the ice into a thick cloud of steam, obscuring the Meister's vision. Keeping Kid's position pictured in his mind, Kevin sprinted forward via Semblance into the cloud. The only thing onlookers could discern would be mechanical clanks and clacks, several booming rifle shots, and a loud metallic thunk immediately followed by an unconscious Kid flying out of the cloud.

Suddenly a blur of green and black sliced through the steam cloud, dispersing it to reveal Kevin standing there holding a green and black version of Crescent Rose. Twirling it a few times before embedding the end of the shaft in the ground and holding the weapon upright, Kevin looked about for Ruby, and upon finding her amongst the onlookers, grinned at her.

"That was...interesting."

Morgan walked up to Kevin, after having stood up, dusted himself off, and re-quipped to his normal attire. The fight had taken longer than anticipated sadly, but it had happened nonetheless. As Morgan walked, a wave of realization swept over him.

"I was wondering when it'd make an appearance. I'm kinda jealy.."

'Now if only, I had Yang's Shotg-'

Yang Xiao Long: "What'd I miss!? I heard a fight! Who's fighting!?"

'-un Gautlet's.. That was perfect timing..' As he finished his thought, Yang Xiao Long had burst her way through the crowd, run up, and searched the room for the aftermath of the fight. Morgan watched in near horror as she made her way through the crowd, knowing all to well what Kevin was holding, and thought it best for his health to put it away.

'Think of the devil..' Morgan looked at the deployed green Crescent rose that Kevin was holding. He nudgingly pointed to the Scythe Sniper (Scyther Rifle, ha) and coughed to Kevin.

*Cough* "Crescent rose." *Cough* "No ruby around to explain" *COUGH*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizore and Kei pulled the now unconscious Tsukune from the ice. Ed was still laying down at the edge of the arena still broken from earlier. Just as he was about to yell out he heard a familiar clang. "ED is that you?" "AL?" the brothers were finally reunited. "what happened to your arm brother?" "don't worry about it just hurry up and fix it, it's still connected to the shoulder so we don't need Winry. By the way did you find her yet." "no not yet. Sorry brother." "it's fine maybe she wasn't brought here like we were." Al went ahead and drew a transmutation circle and repaired ED's arm.

Kei had finally helped Mizore carry the unconscious Tsukune to a safe place. "Thank you Kei, I'm so happy that you were here. I don't know what we would have done if Tsukune had gone to the point of no return." Kei smiled "don't worry about it Mizore. I'd do anything for you." Kei's face turned red "i meant um you know like a friend, er a really good friend i'd help you out anytime." Mizore turned red aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.