Aniverse: An Anime Universes Collage IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Naah, don't sweat it! Back at Fairy Tail, everybody horse's around much worse than that! Heck, my lil' buddy happy..." He trailed off for a moment, then stayed silent.

Erza spoke up with "Anyways, I have a feeling that you'll get a little more than expected in answers shortly. I prom.." *explosion*

Last edited by a moderator:
'Wait, he said companions. Looks like we've found another dual linker, very interesting." Morgan's demand to lower their weapons, however, started setting off alarm bells in Kevin's mind. He'd gone from polite and cooperative to demanding that they lay down their weapons in a matter of seconds, while also revealing that he knew of Roy's abilities. Kev had seen enough movies and read enough books to realize that this all could have very well been rouse to surprise and mug them. Judging by his sharp intake of breath and narrowing his eyes, Roy had come to the same conclusion. A smug grin crossing his face, Kevin coldly stared at Morgan. "You know, for a second there, I really thought you were being sincere. Roy, torch his ass.' Extending his hand, Roy snapped and sent a column of fire racing towards Morgan.
"Shit." *Explosion* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" The 17 year old went flying through the building wall and crashed into the street he had just come from. He stood up to reveal that his clothes had changed into a red suit of armor.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I know how to re-quip to my flame emperor armor..." 'Though I just revealed my trump card too.. Either way, I still have 3 other sets they don't know about.' "Was that it, or is there more?" He said in a taunting sort of tone. He looked around and realized that Natsu, and Erza were standing there with three others behind them looking a little concerned as to what just happened.

"ise..." Erza finished. "Morgan, what's happened?"

As he was about to speak up, he turned his head back toward the hole in the warehouse he was just punted through.

"Not now.. Just give me a sec okay?"

He took a fighting stance once again with his sword.

From within the warehouse, Kevin could be heard saying, "Time for a Boom and Zoom, guys." Ruby giggled a bit, "Oooh, this'll be fun!" There was a trio of snaps as a series of detonations kicked up a sizeable dust cloud around Morgan. There was a blur of motion as Ruby used the smokescreen to sprint at Morgan using her Semblance's ability. In the blink of an eye, she was at point-blank range with Morgan, and quickly brought her scythe around to hit him in the chest while firing a round from the weapon to allow it's recoil to further boost her strike's power. Between the momentum from her movement and the recoil boost, there would be more than enough force to throw Morgan backwards and imbed him in the wall of the building across the street. Kev and Roy then exited the warehouse.

Through the dust cloud, Kevin saw the silhouettes of several people approaching. "I knew it, you were planning an ambush! Guys, we ne-" Kev's voice trailed off as the dust cleared and he saw several things in quick succession. First, Morgan was wearing Flame Emperor armor. Second, Erza and Natsu were part of the approaching group, and going by the armor Morgan was wearing, they were his companions. Finally, Edward Elric was apparently a part of the newly arrived group. Looking at Ed, Roy's face shifted to confusion and surprise. "Is that you Fullmetal?" Realizing that his team was now a little outclassed and that there was more going on here than he initially thought, Kevin sighed before gesturing to Roy and Ruby to stand down. "ALRIGHT, lets all take it easy and talk this out before anybody gets seriously hurt, ok?"

Last edited:
"OH SO NOW YOU CHOOSE TO TALK IT OUT!?" Morgan yelled pulling himself from the wall of the building. After standing up properly, he looked around, and stopped. as their was an awkward silence in the air. "Uuuuuhh. Am I missing something?"

As the three stumbled upon the warehouse Ed heard someone call his name. "huh, Mustang...Damnit they couldn't have sent anyone one useful." Mizore shot ice tword the flames that were started due to the explosion and aimed her hands at Mustang. "Edward is he some one from your world? is he a friend?"

Kei looked around at all these people, and continued to wonder what was going on, "um look i know were busy having a mexican stand off now but i just need to borrow Morgan for a minute i need to ask him a few questions."

Morgan shot a look of confusion at Kei, then to Natsu and Erza, who was waiting patiently while Natsu was on a swivel looking at everyone just ready for a fight.

"Erza. Why does this guy need to talk to me? And why are you here?"

"He only wishes to know about the Linkers and about, to put it simply, all of this..." She said while waiving her hand all around her towards the sky.

"We kinda found these guys where that loud explosion occured. I EVEN GOT TO FIGHT THEM!" Natsu shouted with glea.

"Believe me I'd love nothing more than to chat. but right now I need to mop the floor with these guys for scratching my beautiful face."

He straightened up his fighting stance and with a flash of light he uttered the words "RE-QUIP!" And reappeared in a what looked like a cat get-up, (Without the sexy women touch. It's the male equivalent) and was holding a pair of dual one handed swords. "Alright, time to clean house.." he said seriously.

With a quick burst he was gone, already in ruby's face, yelling "SONIC CLAW!!" and with a single motion, attacking her from every angle, knocking her to the ground. He then did a quick swivel, faster than anybody could react, and with another burst he appeared behind Roy half way through a dual sword left side swing yelling "COMBO SECRET ART: FIRE DRAGON SONIC CLAW!!" Then finishing through, with his swords engulfed in hefty flames, knocked Roy out of the hole in the wall, onto his face, in the middle of the street.

"Okay. Now let's talk."

Ed watched as the Morgan guy was fighting "wait he's able to use both of their abilities just like." Ed glanced at Kei. Kei watched as he sent Ruby flying. "HEY!!! That's enough Morgan. You already paid them back you don't need to go overboard." Kei's right arm started to ice up. Mizore saw this and ran up to Kei. "Kei please control yourself, we can't afford to anger him." Kei faced Mizore and with a stern look said "no, i'm sorry Mizore I know you have people at home that you want to see but I can't sit by and watch" Kei ran to the aid of Ruby. "Are you ok?"

Ed walked up to Morgan. "look were all impressed with your power, and frankly i'm glad someone put that match stick flat on his ass." Ed put his arm around Morgan. "just tell us what we gotta know and we'll get out of your hair, you can feel free to beat up Mustang all you want then."

Morgan stood up sternly and patted himself down from the dust, then looked towards the now Icey Kei guy. "What do you mean I already paid them back? That was the payback. They each got a swing in, and so did I."

He said with an honest tone. "After all, that IS equivalent exchange, right Ed?" He said with a quick glance to ed. "By the way I wouldn't try anything hastily. I will happily give you the info you seek, and in fact from the looks of you, I'd say you'd be great travelling companions, not to mention great fighters, if you were able to go toe to toe with my Companions here."

He said pointing to where Erza and Natsu were now standing behind him. "There really is no reason to be mad here. What's done is done. Besides, I'm pretty sure that there Linker has realized what it would mean to mount an assault on me after having seen not just what I demonstrated, but who's power it spurs from." Natsu gave a grin of glea.

"Plus are fight really isn't with you. We really just want to get back to our guild!"

Erza slowly walked up next to Morgan and said "Yes, and same as you, we'd like to know what caused all of this too, not to mention, finding our loved one's as Natsu said. I can't speak for Morgan though other than our initial statement. If I might speak on his behalf, we really have no quarrel with you."

Kei looked up "wait i'm a linker? wait what is a linker you didn't explain anything." Ed eyed Morgan. "Some one thinks really highly of themselves. i'm guessing that your little display isn't your best. it kind of makes me want to test your efforts ain't that right dragon boy." Mizore didn't like the tension that was building. She ran up to Morgan and pleaded. "i'm sorry my friends are being so rude. Can you please just tell us what you know i'd like to return home as soon as possible."

Before Kevin could react, Morgan had knocked both of his companions on their asses. He was about to get angry and retaliate when Morgan made a good point; they'd hit him so he hit them. Equivalent exchange indeed. Dusting himself off and slinging his rifle over his shoulder, Kevin belief Roy to his feet while giving Kei a big if thanks fur doing the same with Ruby, who nodded at Kei. "I'm fine, thank you for the help." Roy looked over at Ed as he talked with Morgan. "Hey, who are you calling matchstick?!"

Chuckling at the exchange, Kevin shifted his attention to Morgan, Erza, and Natsu. "Sorry about all of this, I guess I jumped to conclusions about Morgan's intentions. We got jumped by a group of thugs last week who used asking for help to get it's to lower our guard. We've been wary of strangers "checking in on us" ever since. I also definitely wouldn't have screwed with you if I'd known Morgan was linked with two of Fairy Tail's best mages." Kevin then expectantly waited for Morgan to answer the others, wanting to see what he knew it the situation.

Last edited:
"No problem! You really don't need to beg.." He looked a Kei's group

"Also, while you are correct in saying, that I've got more bark than what was displayed, I only have so much more bite. To show some humility, and a sign of no harm, I'll tell you how much more if you want.."

Morgan said with a sigh. "Honestly, I think our three parties have alot to learn from each other. And that does include that Kevin guy and his party. So that being said, how about we head somewhere else and talk it out?"

He turned around to face the three companions that had regrouped themselves, after the moderately short lived fight. "No hard feelings! Just gotta get even is all! It's just kind of a mutual respect thing when it comes to fighting for me.. That being said I have the perfect place for all this, so why don't you guys follow? I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions you may have on anything! Sound good?"

Mizore smiled, "yes please we'll follow you anywhere you wanna go." Kei and Ed shot each other a look one that says this seems strange. Ed threw his arms up over his head and started walking tword the door. "well whatever i guess we have no choice but to follow him since he seems to have all the answers." Kei nodded and smiled at Morgan "Thank you, we'll be in your care."

"Daaah, don't mention it! You guys really seem honest and not to mention trustworthy of each other, so I see no problem with it! That being said let's head on our way!" He quickly swiveled around and shouted "Now! Off to the Fairy Tail Guild hall! I can't wait to whoop some serious ass in there tournament!"

Natsu followed next "OOOooooooaaaaaahhh Yeaaaaaaaahhh! I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!!"

Erza was the next one to follow "Yes! Let us make haste! Our comrades shouldn't have to wait anymore!"

Morgan turned his head slightly as he walked and said "Hey, anybody got any quick questions while we walk?"

Kevin hesitated for a moment before agreeing to follow. However, when Morgan mentioned the guild hall, he visibly relaxed a bit. He'd seen that notice himself earlier in the day, and it helped improve Kevin's trust in Morgan a bit to know that he had correct details. "Gonna sign up for the guild's tourney, huh? We were thinking of doing that ourselves, this ought to be fun. I wonder if anybody in our respective groups will find people from their worlds..." Ruby energetically piped up, "Yeah, it'd be so nice if my friends were there! I can't wait!" Roy stayed silent, but his expression clearly indicated he was hopeful as well.

"Alright, I've got a question for both you and..Kei, was it? Anyway, how long did it take for you guys to really get along with your companions? It took nearly a month for Ruby, Roy, and myself."

As Morgan and everyone else, continued to walk along the towns road to the guilds location, he turned around and said "Your probably not gonna believe this, but.." He hesitated a moment thinking this might piss anybody off by his answer "Literally 3 days.. Erza was a little hesitant, and we were definitely all shook up from the whole thing, but I gotta give them credit. After all, they are Fairy Tail wizards. And when they're on a mission for something, they stop at nothing to get or achieve it. They're looking for there guild mate's after all.."

"Yeah! I wasn't really all too skeptical, but Erza on the other hand had her doubts.."

Erza responded shortly after Natsu finished "Of course I had my doubts, we were thrown into a world not knowing what had happened, where we were, or who Morgan was! One must be cautious in treading new territory after all!"

Morgan simply grinned and gave a happy sigh "Haaa, memories.. you did warm-up eventually, and honestly I can happily say that you guys are my friends! You've both been like family to me! Especially after what happened to mine.." He looked down a moment in slight sadness, but quickly perked up again shortly after.

"Anyways, what's done is done, and there's no changing it, so I looked towards my new abilities. Once we learned I had them that is.."

Erza gave a slight smile and said "You should have seen him when he happened upon my re-quip ability for his own.." She gave a surprising snicker.

Morgan spoke up "Let's just say I didn't have a fun time trying to figure out what to do with a flaming sword on the kitchen floor, and freaking out about my flaming hand.. Either way we all get along pretty well, and both are good teachers in their own way. They've adapted how to teach me, just like I've learned to be attentive." He faced forward again, and continued.

"Buuuuut, I don't think that's why your all following me and my companions for, so I'll be blunt. You wanna know all you can about the so called "New world" and why all of what's happened, happened right? Not to mention why we have companions and how they work with connecting to each other. Go ahead and answer Kevin's question first! Take your time!"

Kei blushed at the sound of Kevin's question. Mizore looked away and Ed started laughing like crazy. "oh man it was the funniest thing i ever saw." Ed wiped a tear away. "Kei and just met and i was asking him where i was when Mizore popped out of nowhere and then he suddenly confessed to her saying she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. She then got so embarresed that she froze him." Mizore blushed and started to walk ahead of the group. Kei flipped up his hood hiding his blushed face and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "sh, Shut up you short brat." Ed lost it "who are you calling so short he can't climb a stair case without a step stool." "just shut up Ed"

mizore walked next to Erza "it was aqward after that since i have someone i...you know already. So when Kei started to have ice powers we figured we had to stick together to keep eachother safe. I mean it wasn't all that bad Kei did give Ed and I a place to stay and food to eat. so yeah i guess a few days."

Morgan snickered for a moment and then straightened up and continued to walk. "Wow. That is hilarious! Thank GOD I already knew as much as I did about my companions, even before we met for the first time! It was the best when I mentioned I knew about Erza's dirty little secret.." He smiled and snickered again keeping one eye on Erza so he would be ready for what came next.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

"OOOH Yeahh! Tell us Morgan!" Natsu yelled with glea.

Erza shot a look of absolute terror towards Natsu, and he immediately went silent. Morgan finished his snickering, then continued.

"She has a little guilty pleasure called seduction armor.. Take that as you will."

Erza stood there in gloomy silence as her jaw dropped in horror ,and Natsu was bursting out laughing. Moments later she continued to walk again, then immediately ran up and clubbed Morgan across the head, knocking him flat on his face. He was out cold. Erza then picked him up, slung him over her shoulder, and continued to walk

"While that is true, I'm not the only one with that, now regrettable armor. He has a Re-quip inventory full of all the same armor and clothes of male equivalence. Although, when we were training him once, to summon different armor, he managed to equip the seduction armor. For some reason, that's the only armor that he hasn't changed.."

Natsu couldn't help, but snicker. "It was hilarious!"

Morgan moments later shook his head and hopped off Erza's shoulder. (As it seemed that He had Natsu's, quite literally, hard head.) "I don't know what just happened, but I'm not gonna ask.. Let's just continue walking."

Morgan turned in the direction they wanted to go and began to walk again. "Anyways, let's get down to it. What would you like to know? You can pick away on my brain!"

Ed shook his head and looked over at Erza. "[BCOLOR=#ff0000]so what's the deal with the tournament? why are you guys so gung ho about it? shouldn't you be worried about getting your guild back to its rightful place?[/BCOLOR]" Mizore looked at Morgan. [BCOLOR=#cc99ff]"So you never really answered why were all here? I really want to get home since if i don't get home soon some blood sucking bimbo will get ahead of me."[/BCOLOR] Kei just laughed nervously[BCOLOR=#3366ff]. "um yeah i guess we should but a tournament sounds really interesting, i mean i have these awesome abilities that i really wanna try out. Are there gonna be strong opponents? more linkers?[/BCOLOR]

"We have no intention of returning to the world we once knew. The reasoning lies with what Morgan can tell you."

Morgan replied back with a bit of eagerness in his voice. "Where should I start.. Hmm. Well to put it simply, after alot of piecing what we know together with what others have told us, Our worlds have fused, scratch that.. Our UNIVERSES have. So to put it simply. You were in the universe you wanted to get to, and you didn't even know it! The reason that they want to get to the tourney, and more specifically, the guild hall, is because when I say that the universes fused, that includes their physicality. I would assume that during the Event, it caused the two planets we call earth, to merge everything, thus making a new planet and universe. This means that buildings, cities, everything on those two planets somehow sorted themselves evenly all over the planet. The reason that they can return to there guild hall is the same reason, that.. Ed could find what Amestris has combined with the same way we searched for the Guild hall, or Mizore can actually return to Youkai academy, as they are two separate realms. So all you'd have to do is find the bus that takes you there, then Vwallah! The only reason that you were separated, just like mine and Kevin's companion's were, is for the same reason that the two planets had to sort out how they would merge. Each companion had to find there way to someone who was in some regard like them, or at least that's all we can deduce or theorize if you will. Sometimes that part of the theory isn't true, because we've met linker's who have companions completely opposite to them. And we can rule out that there's a deeper meaning to the whole "likeness" idea, like that they really had a super shy side when there clearly outgoing and social. So at this point we have no idea WHY they were linked to us, only how.." Morgan took a moment to breath, as that was alot to talk about, and he himself had gotten a little lost in it all. he straightened up once again after a breather, and began speaking once more.

"Now as for the tournament, not only will I be entering, but my companions here are to! After all, it'd be a shame if two Fairy Tail Wizards didn't compete in their guilds own tournament! Although there are two things on my mind that I think you should know.
  1. I have an interesting gut feeling that there won't be many linkers, as there aren't many around here anyway, and even less travel here.
  2. I have something absolutely hysterical that I can only share with Kevin and Kei.."
He shuffled slightly to the side of the street then prepared for what was supposed to be a group huddle an said "Come on!"

The rest of the group had stopped with him. Erza raised an eyebrow in curiosity, and Natsu simply sat down and waited.

Kevin listened intently to the others, occasionally nodding in agreement. When Kei brought up needing to be more focused on getting their companions back home, Kevin was surprised, shocked even, at Morgan's response, as were Roy and Ruby. "Woah, woah, woah. So you're telling me that, aside from the worlds that were already seperate dimensions from Earth, all the worlds the various companions have come from have fused into one singular world?! How the hell did you learn that?!?"

Kevin stood there dumbfounded for a moment, before following Morgan over to where he indicated, confusion still very clear on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.