Aniverse: An Anime Universes Collage IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
kei nodded and walked over to Morgan and Kevin. "you guys hang back i'll see what they have to say." Kei was in the huddle with the two other linkers.

Ed and Mizore were left on their own looking at Kei and the others. Mizore's eyes lit up when she heard everything was one. "this is great that means that i can get back to school and i can finally be with Tsukune." Ed rolled his eyes and looked annoyed. "Isn't this great Ed." Ed finally lost it and shouted "shut up about your stupid Tsukune. from what it sounds like he doesn't even know you exist. i mean you said he's always hanging around that Vampire Chick, he obviously already made his choice."

Mizore looked shocked. "shut up Ed, you don't think i know that. I know Tsukune likes Moka more than me but that doesn't mean i have to give up. i'll show him i'm stronger than her and can protect him better than any other monster girl. I'll, I'll win the tournament and prove it."

'Over at the group of companions...'

"You do realize that she or any of your other friends have a chance of being there right? This tournament is going to bring in alot of companions without linkers."

"AAAAAAAHH YEAH! I can't wait to enter in the tourney! I can't think of a better homecoming to the guild!"

'Meanwhile in the huddle'
"Okay, so.. You guys do realize that when we get to the Guild hall, it'll be packed with all sorts of anime characters right? And that there are some that had the same voice actor, so.. Do you catch my drift?"

In the huddle.

Kei looked at Morgan. "dude keep your voice down. I won't pretend like i know the physics of this whole situation but if they find out that they are just anime characters wouldn't they like tear a whole in the space time continum or something like that?" Kei looked back at Mizore and Ed.

Ed looked at the linker group chat and turned his head annoyed. "what the hell are they whispering about. if there is one thing that pisses me off it's when people keep secrets. i'll just have to find out what they're saying." Ed slapped his hands together and slammed them on the ground. A pole with what looked like Ed with a speaker for a mouth sprouted up next to the anime characters as another pole with Ed's head and a giant ear popped up a few feet behind the huddle. Ed smiled and rubbed his hands together. "alright now to hear what is so important."

Just as Ed was about to hear anything Mizore froze the speaker. "why do you always act like a little kid. If there is anything important Kei will tell us later." Ed crosed his arms and continued walking. "tsk. better be a good secret"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Seth3828
'Meanwhile in the huddle'
"Nah don't worry about rippin' any space holes. If what we know about how the worlds got the way they are, are correct (as proved by the existence of the guild hall) then the multiverse theory is also true, and thus it wouldn't matter whether they found out. You might have to deal with some emotional distress, depending the person, but that's a given.."
So Morgan stood straight up and turned the huddle just into a circle for conversation.
"Now! Let's continue! The guild is within eyesight, and the suspense is gonna kill me!"
Morgan turned on a dime, and booked it towards the guild hall. Even without his flight armor, boy could he run..
"TO FAIRY TAIL!!!" He shouted.

'Meanwhile at the Companions'
"My, you remind me of our old travelling companions Lucy and Gray. You are quite childish, but entertaining nonetheless."
Natsu only grumbled under his breath.
It was then that the group noticed that Morgan was running towards the guild hall shouting with joy, so Erza and Natsu picked up the pace.

"Yeah! Now were talkin'! Wait up Morgan!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Huddle:
Kevin snickered, and then started full out laughing for a moment. "Oh god, I hadn't even thought about that! This is gonna be friggin' hilarious as hell! Oh jeez, imagine what'd happen if we found Riza and she met Erza...that would be amusing..." Kevin's cheerful demeanor came to a grinding halt and nose-dived into sadness when Kei mentioned companions finding out about what their universes really were. "If either of you wouldn't mind, don't bring that up around Roy or Ruby...Especially Ruby. I accidentally let on to it when I first ran into them, and Roy being the observant guy he is, noticed and got me to talk. He handled it pretty damn well all things considered, but the truth nearly crushed Ruby. I've talked to her a bit, and she's mostly gotten over it, but I'd rather not give any reminders, yeah?" Kev straightened up when Morgan set out, and amusedly followed him.

Companions:
Roy just watched Ed's antics with a bemused smirk and a roll of his eyes, while Ruby just giggled at it all. They were quick to follow the others when they began moving again.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
huddle:

Kei watched as Morgon took off running. "he's pretty excited isn't he, he must be a hell of an Otaku." Kei faced Kevin. "so, Ruby reacted badly huh? well i guess i would too." Kei looked at his own companions. "come on Kevin lets catch up to Morgan. lets have fun with our anim...i mean our new friends."

Ed and Mizore watched the scene and looked at Kei. "it must have been a weird kind of meeting considered that guy got all amped up and the other two are trying to have lame small talk." Mizore rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter we'll talk to Kei later, we should get going i have to win this tornament to prove i'm the strongest monster girl for Tsukune."

• Love
'At the front of the group'
Morgan had just arrived at the front gates of the guild and was catching his breath, when he realized that the doors were shut, and there surprisingly enough wasn't a crowd (It's not like it was in the town after all)
He stood up and waited for the rest of the group still catching his breath prepping himself on what'd be on the inside.
"Hhwo" He gave a breath.

Natsu and Erza had just caught up, and the rest of the group wasn't too far behind.

"Glad to see you all made it!"

"We wouldn't miss it!" Erza countered.
Natsu stood ready to bust open the doors with a kick, but wanted to wait for the rest of the group for some dramatic affect.

"Aaah man! The suspense is killing me!"

Kevin and his two companions followed Morgan as best as he could. As the infamous Fairy Tail guild hall grew closer and closer, Kevin's excitement grew. He'd finally get to really test his limits and abilities in a proper duel! Ruby bounded up next to him with a big grin on her face. "Ooo, this'll sooo fun! It'll be like Vytal Tournament back home...Dang it, now I miss my friends..." Ruby hung her head with a frown. Kevin sympathetically winced before getting an idea and smiling. "Hey, cheer up. There's a good chance someone you know from Vale or Beacon will be at this tourney. Maybe even your sister!"

Ruby perked up a bit. "You really think so?" Kevin grinned and nodded. "Definitely! Now, you feel up for a race? Last one to the guild hall has to buy our team lunch!" With a pop, both Kevin and Ruby activated their Semblances, taking off at high speed, leaving only a dust trail in their wake. As they ran, Kev glanced at Ruby and couldn't help but be impressed with how well she'd been able to adapt to all of this. Sure, she'd had her downer moments, but she always managed to push through and persevere. He had to admire her for that. However, she was still just a 15-year old girl. Until they could find her team, Kevin had swore to himself to protect her to the best of his abilities.

Being the more experienced person when it came to their Semblance, Ruby beat Kevin to the guild hall, but only just. They arrived just as Morgan did. "Well, what're you waiting for? Let's get in there!"

Kei, Ed and Mizore ran after the others. "they seem to be really amped up for this don't they." Kei said as he looked at Ed and Mizore. Ed nodded "i know right it does seem a little odd that instead of looking for our loved ones they are all gung ho for fighting in a weird tournament. What's the prize anyway." Mizore looked at Ed "shut it Ed, you obviously don't know about the meaning of showing off your strength. It will show the right people that you are not only strong enough to take care of them but you are obviously the best monster girl for them."

The three of them walked up to the counter. "ok sign us up. Kei Assaragi, Ed Elric, and Mizore Shirayuki."

Natsu kicked in the guild's door's and the hall was PACKED. There were anime characters as far as the eye could see, and not a single one wasn't unknown to our heroes. Well, most of them knew them.. Anyways, Morgan saw Kei, and his part of the group make a beeline for the registration desk before taking a good look around. Morgan was really excited as to what to do first. Natsu and Erza had apparently disappeared, into the what was the center of the room, where the majority of their friends were screaming with excitement that they'd finally found their friends. Many tears and cheers were shed. Morgan followed Kei not to far behind, and prepped their sign ups.

"Okay, sign up for three. Morgan "Metal Gear" VanHalen, Erza Scarlet, and Natsu Dragneel!"

The recently hired Register manager simply nodded, took the forms, and helped the next person. He looked around for Kei and his group, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Probably, just soaking it all in. Now what to d.." As he was about to finish his sentence, he noticed that there were people swarming, and he could hear voice's that sounded like Natsu's. When he'd pushed his way through the crowd he could see three people in a triangle about to have a Truxican standoff. Natsu, along with Death the Kid, and Tskune Aono.

Death had his twin pistol's Liz, and Patty drawn in weapon form, one pointed at each opponent, Tskune was holding a fighting stance with his hands openly ready for what might happen, and his eyes were that of a vampire, with a piercing crimson red, and lastly was Natsu looking agitated, fists on fire, and a grit look across his face.

"Alright! Who's first! Either you tell me why you both sound like me, or I pound your faces in! I won't ask again!"

[Death the kid]"No you first! Nobody impersonates a reaper, and lives to tell the tale! Now why do you sound like me?!"

[Tskune Aono]"I don't know what's going on here, and why you sound EXACTLY like me, but I want answers! I'll get answers! Fairy Tale Won't hurt my friends anymore!!"

Morgan looked, around for Erza, but was nowhere to be scene. So he jumped into the middle, to try and stop it, re-quipping in the process to his flight armor, swords ready.

Kevin quickly signed his two companions and himself up for the tourney, before turning his attention to a large commotion happening near the center of the main room. As he approached, he noticed Morgan equip an armor set and step into the middle of a trio of people. It wasn't until he'd gotten to the edge of the circle the crowd had formed around the standoff that Kevin realized who exactly was involved. 'Oh boy, here we go...'

"ALRIGHT, BREAK IT UP! There's actually a perfectly logical explanation as to why you all sound like each other, but you all need to calm the hell down first. OK, first off, just to hopefully put everyone at ease, nobody is trying to mimic or make fun of anyone here. Secondly, you all sound the same because in the Linkers' world, you were all voiced by the same actor in your respective shows. If my last sentence confused you, Morgan here can probably explain it better than I could"
Kevin gestured for Morgan to step in and speak up.

Kei walked up and signed himself and his companions up for the tornament. Mizore quickly disapeared and went to go watch Tsukune argue with his opponent. "thats right Tsukune there is a logical explanation for everything please calm down and listen to Morgan explain." Ed watched and rolled his eyes. "hey Kei doesn't this all seem weird?" "what do you mean Ed?" "oh come on, don't act like you didn't notice. I am teaching you to be a proper alchamist arn't i?" "i guess, are you talking about how everyone is ok with this whole mixed universe idealogy?" Ed approached Kei seriously "what did that Morgan guy tell you? why did he want to keep it a secret from us?"

Kei finished signing them up and walked tword the ring. he laughed nervously "oh you know he was just asking to form something like an alliance since originally we didn't have powers we might be at a disadvantage." Ed glared at Kei. "your a bad liar." Kei sighed "look Ed it's complicated were not sure how to word stuff we don't want you all to panic if you don't have to ok?" Ed rolled his eyes. "whatever. Just don't take to long. I trust you just fine but that Morgan guy he just rubs me the wrong way." Kei nodded as they walked up to the arena.

Morgan straightened up a bit, but he knew this whole endevour was gonna end in a fight anyways.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH FAIRY TAIL, AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!"

As soon as Natsu bursted forward, the other two engaged as well , ignoring anything the crowd had said.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"

Kid started firing at both Tskune, and Natsu. Tskune bursted forward throwing a punch like Natsu. Morgan Barely had enough time to react, but he bounded straight up in the air, and grabbed the ceiling support.

After the initial fight collision, there was what looked like a fight cloud, where anyone sucked in would become apart of the fight.

'Okay, I have to end this. Otherwise the plan won't work'

Morgan leapt directly down towards the fight cloud, whilst re-quiping to his flame emperor armor and shouting

"COMBO SECRET ART: FIRE DRAGON EMPEROR: SUN'S BRILLIANT FLAME!!"

Half way down Morgan hurled what looked like a fire dragon's brilliant flame, but twice the size, and more yellow, at the three combatant's below him. The enormous ball of flame smashed into the trio, and made a whole the width of the ball of flame, making a hole underneath the guild hall. As Morgan landed, he couldn't help, but think: 'Damn. I didn't wanna reveal that card, until the tournament'

Ed Rolled his eyes. "that Morgan guy is quick to break things up with Violence isn't he." Kei looked at Ed's hand pointing out that he had just transmuted it into a blade and that he was half way in the ring. "Shut up Kei, I don't see why he doesn't just let things go. Why does he always have to jump in the middle of everything."

Kei chuckled a little and whispered "he's acting like the hero of a Shounen Manga." Ed turned "what did you say." Kei held in his laugh. "no, nothing i was just agreeing with you."

Mizore was busy watching the fight. "watch out Tsukune, that Morgan guy is a tough opponent." Her face turned red and a small smile formed on her face. "of course if anyone can beat him. it's gonna be you Tsukune."

Kevin sighed in resignation, he should've expected such behavior from Natsu and Kid, although he wasn't sure about Tsukune. Cycling the bolt of his rifle with a distinct metallic clack, he stepped forward to intercede, only to stop when Morgan dropped from the ceiling and literally put the combatants in the ground. There was a second of silence in the room before the people who knew of Natsu's capabilities collectively facepalmed. "Idiot! You just made everything worse!" Turning to his own companions, Kevin spoke, "Roy, help keep everyone else out of the fight. Ruby, see if you can find Erza. She's about the only one who scares Natsu enough to get him to shut up and stop. I'll go see if I can't help control things a bit." Truth be told, Ruby would've been better served helping Kev in the fight, but something he remembered about how Kid's universe stopped him from making such a suggestion. Meisters and their weapons were so effective at their job because of the supernatural abilities they had, including the ability to alter the wavelengths of their souls for various results.

Seeing how Aura was a manifestation of one's soul, Kevin was concerned that Kid may be able to bypass his or Ruby's Aura and do some real damage. Which was something he would not let happen. However, that advantage could cut two ways. Unlike Kid, Kevin couldn't really adjust his Aura and/or soul wavelength a lot, but he could alter it a bit. If he could try to match his emotions to Kid's, and try a few other things he'd heard of, he may very well cause enough damage to put Kid out of the fight. He left it to Morgan to reel in his own companion, and just hoped someone would be able to get to Tsukune.

Jumping down into the hole just as Natsu finished inhaling the flames from Morgan's poorly thought out attack, Kev spotted Kid nearby, coughing and waving the dust out of his face. 'Now's my chance, while he's distracted!' Surging forward, Kevin fired twice, the Ice Dust-infused bullets exploding on impact and freezing the Meister in place. Closing the distance in a split second using his Semblance Kevin slammed the stock of his rifle into the back of Kid's head, using the speed boost to increase the effect of the attack. Having intentionally ran past his target, Kevin spun and while skidding to a stop, shot Liz out of Kid's hand. That upside down hold of his really wasn't suited for this type of thing. Before Pat could be brought to bear, Kev leveled his rifle at Kid's head and spoke in a firm voice. "Stand down, I don't want to hurt you. If you all would just shut up and listen to what we have to say, you'll realize that this isn't what it seems to be. Please, if not for yourselves, then stop before any bystanders get taken out as collateral damage, something the guy with the pink hair is unfortunately known for."

As Natsu swallowed Morgan's combo attack whole, it was then that he realized that he used the wrong combo attack.

'Damnit! I used the wrong combo, and now I get to pay for it! I just hope Erza gets over here soon..'

Meanwhile, with Erza, and Cana:

"I looooooooove being hooomuuuh. *HICCUP*" Erza was piss drunk with Cana. She'd gotten gutsy and tried to out drink her with sweet whiskey cake. Boy what a bad idea that was. It was one thing to enjoy getting back to your friends, and family, but it was another to get into a drinking contest with Cana.

"Waaaiterrr. More cake please! *HICCUP*" she said with a finger of notice in the air.

*Thud*

Back in the fight:

Natsu hopped out of the hole, and was about to through an iron fist at Kei, but Morgan jumped in the way, and countered by blocking the punch with his Flame emperor armor's gauntlet.

'"Kei. You get Tsukune. I can handle my own companion. I'm the only one other than Erza that can counter him, and if I remember correctly, one of your companions is close to him. You got this. Now Go!" Natsu jumped back, and took a deep breath. He had alot of energy to spend after eating a ball of flame THAT BIG.

"FIRE DRAGON ROOOAAR!" an enormous swirling column of flame burst from his face heading straight towards Morgan. As soon as it impacted, the crowd was curious what had happened to him. He'd been consumed it seemed, but just as fast as it had come, Morgan was swallowing the fire wholesale. As soon as Natsu had finished, and the air cleared. it seemed to be a Mexican standoff. Death the kid Vs. Kevin, Kei Assaragi Vs. Tsukune Aono, and Natsu Dragneel Vs. Morgan Vanhalen.

"Alright Natsu, lets finish this."

Kei was helping bystanders clear the area. As most of them were screaming some of them were just laughing in the stands. "that's our Natsu." "Yeah show 'em what fair tail's all about" Kei just rolled his eyes. That's when Morgan called out to him. He faced Tsukune Auno Mizore was already trying to calm him down. He had entered in his ghoul form. His power was out of control and all he could think about was fighting and eating. "Damnit not this. Mizore get outta there!!!" Mizore grabbed onto to Tsukune. "NO!!!" Here eyes were full of tears. "Please Tsukune, I don't want you to do anything you'll regret. Please, Please!!! come back to me. Let me look into the eyes of the Tsukune that I know the Tsukune that I love." Tsukune raised his arm as if to strike Mizore. He brought it down hard with a unhuman like screech. Ed was near he jumped in the way pushing Mizore clear, smashing his automailed arm in the process.

Kei ran up. "ED!" Kei faced Tsukune and yelled out to Mizore. "Mizore, take Ed outta here. See if you can find Winry or Alphonse." Ed shot Kei a weird look as if to say I never told you about Winry. Kei's eyes glowed purple as ice covered his arms. "YOU BASTARD!!!!" Tsukune faced him. "you dare try to hit Mizore? your not the kind, gentle guy she talks about at all. in my eyes your weak for letting something like this take over y.." before kei could finish Tsukune punched him into the air. Kei flew up high just to be met by Tsukune in the air. 'his speed is amazing' Tsukune screeched and kicked him down into the arena.

A cloud of air filled the area. Kei stood up his full body ice armor was completely destroyed. As he walked he felt chunks of his ice armor falling off. he wiped the blood from his face and smiled. "my turn." Kei slapped his hands together and slammed them into the ground. A crack erupted down the arena, columns of earth shot up toward Tsukune. He dodged a few but took most of the attack, only to shrug it off as if it was nothing. "tsk, like that was my best."

@Seth3828 @Chask274

• Love
Under normal circumstances, Kid may have seen the reasoning behind Kevin's words. However, Kevin had shot Liz out of Kid's hand, and the lack of symmetry in his attack abilities had pissed him off. "You really think something as basic as ice could stop me? IT'S NOT EVEN SYMMETRICALLY FROZEN!!" With that outburst, the ice cocoon shattered, and Kid stepped forward with a malicious glint in his eye. "You may have robbed me of the use of most of my Resonance techniques, but a Shinigami is never unarmed!"

There was a burst of energy before a trio of claw-tipped tendrils of black energy shot from Kid and snaked towards Kevin. Eyes widening in fear, Kevin made a split second decision and ran straight at Kid, creating a sonic boom that would ring out through the guild hall. A steak of color connected Kevin's former position and Kid for a fraction of an instant before Kevin's boot slammed into Kid's gut and threw him into the wall of the hole. Half a dozen fire and lightning Dust bullets soon followed him, hitting him in the face and chest. He knew that probably wouldn't put the Meister down for the count, but it'd give Kevin some much needed breathing room. Feeling a searing pain in his arm, Kevin looked down in concern at the sizeable gash in his upper arm. As he'd feared, his Aura didn't stand up too well against Kid's attack. Although, seeing as how those particular energy tendrils were known for dismembering their targets if wanted, Kevin was happy getting away with the injury he did.

Meanwhile, at the bar:
"Umm, Erza? You OK there? Wait, I know that smell, you're drunk!" Ruby facepalmed. "How you got this drunk in such a short amount of time is beyond me. Hmm...Miss Bartender, I'm going to need your spiciest hot sauce and a mug of your strongest coffee. It's time to make some wake-up juice!" After recieving the items she'd requested, she mixed them all together along with a few pinches of Fire Dust into a single cup. Rolling Erza onto her back, she pinched her nose shut and poured the concoction down the mage's throat. "Now we wait and hope it works." It figured that with a habitual drunk in the family, Ruby would've known of one or two family recipes for hangover cures.

At the Bar:

Erza jolted up into a sitting position from what Ruby had done to her nostrils. As soon as she turned her attention to Ruby, who had just (what seemed at the time irreversibly) irritated her nostrils, she wanted to yell, but caught herself when realizing why she'd been awoken in such a way.

"Thanks Ruby. Now what's all the fuss about?" she stood up, and made her way past the very pushed back crowd to the fight. She saw the three different fights, and did nothing, but watch. The Tsukune, and Kei fight seemed interesting. They both had different skill sets, so it would be interesting what the outcome would be. As for the Death the kid, and Kevin fight, that was she had the same thoughts as the previously mentioned fight. Lastly, was the Morgan, and Natsu fight. This one was slightly different from the rest. Natsu, and Morgan had been training with eachother for months, and while it was true that Morgan's limit on his dragon slayer magic was not as up to par as Natsu's, he had taken her re-quip to heart. She really believed that he'd master the two magics (or atleast what his companions know, and can do) at roughly the same time if he kept on it enough. Which lead her to think about when he'd acquire the lightning flame dragon mode, and the lightning empress armor. The possiblities were endless. She simply watched the fights progress. She had faith that today would be when Morgan finally beat Natsu instead of leaving it at a stalemate.

Meanwhile, back in the fight:

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST"
The two dragon slayers fists collided, and burst them both backwards, neither losing their footing, and sliding to a hault.

"Get outta my way Morgan! I got a score to settle with those two imposters!"

"I can't let you do that Natsu. They're both wondering why you all sound the same, just like you. I would've explained had you not gone past the point of no return, and gone 'gung ho!' We finish this here, and now. Regardless of how it started, now I'm gonna end it, and this time it won't end in a stalemate."

"You wish! You won't defeat an original Fairy Tail wizard!"

"Come at me then, and prove it then."

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu leaped into the air, and deployed the wing attack. Morgan ducked through it due to his immunity to fire from his use of fire dragon slayer magic, and his fire emporer armor.

'I caught him off guard. He tends to forget my immunity.'

Morgan was surprised when Natsu followed up (while in the air) with another attack.

"FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME" Morgan looked up as if expecting him to do this. And in fact he was, as Natsu had done it plenty of times before.

'Surpriiiiise!'

He opened his mouth wide, and practically inhaled the entire ball of flame

'Now that's what I call a pick me up. My turn..'

He caught Natsu off guard perfectly. This was the first time he expected that attack, AND countered it. However, he'd never gotten this far before. When Morgan finished consuming the flame, he came down on him.

"FIRE DRAGON'S CLAW!" There was a loud thunderclap and a cloud of smoke from the flames. Natsu jumped back from his attack, and waited to see if he'd won. Before the smoke cleared, Natsu was punted in the chest, and sent flyin, embedding in the wall. Morgan stood tall with his full set of adamantine armor, and a VERY knocked out Natsu.

"I win."

'Shit. I didn't wanna have to show that card either. I've only got my one set of armor they don't know about left I can't use this one before the tournament.'

Tsukune was already out of control he destroyed attack after attack that Kei launched at him. Mizore watched in horror as Tsukune continued to fall deeper and deeper into ghoul control, She knew if he completely lost his humanity he could never return. Mizore teared up as she held onto Ed. "Hey knock it off with the water works will ya. I'm drowning here." Mizore looked at Ed. His eyes were softer he felt her pain. "Just remember Mizore." Ed watched as kei dodged Tsukune's attacks. "we trained him, we both spent the time teaching him all we could to prepare him for a day like this. He carries our hopes, our passions and most of all our relationships." Ed winked in pain from his destroyed automail. "if you think about it, it's like were out there fighting with him." As Mizore looked out on the battlefield she saw Kei fighting in the same style that Mizore had taught him, it was as if she was fighting with him.

Mizore looked down at Ed. He smiled. "you can see it to can't you. were fighting with him. so instead of fighting cheer him on, show him you believe that he will do the right thing and shut down your boyfriend before he loses himself." Mizore suddenly hugged Ed. "You're a jerk, with a sharp tongue, a short temper, and a short build." Ed yelled out. "who are you calling so short he needs an ladder to make it up the curb." Mizore smiled "But, you are a dependable, nice guy." Ed chuckled. "yeah, well don't fall in love with me know." Mizore laughed. "sorry, elementary school kids arn't my type."

Kei jumped up through the air sending ice kunai knives tword Tsukune. He crouched down using his arms and legs as a shield, he stood up and dusted them off. Kei landed breathing heavily. "damn you" Kei looked over at Ed and Mizore. They gave him a great big smile and shouted. "You can do this KEi!!!" Kei got fired up. He decided it was time to end it. "ok Tsukune you bastard. i won't let you hurt Mizore anymore, i didn't want to use this technique since it's not ready but For my Friend." Kei smiled at Mizore. "I will risk it all." Kei's eyes went Light purple as he let all of his ice engulf him. he covered the arena in ice and then He then shouted. "Ice Clone party!" a dozen ice made copies of clones started to raise up from the frozen earth. They weren't perfect clones, they looked like bad drawings of Kei. Kei Then pointed forward. "get him" the clones launched forward, some barely able to move right. "tsk, i'm more embarrassed by most of these than the move not being ready but screw it." The clones surrounded Tsukune. As Tsukune punched the clones they froze holding his arm in place.

Tsukune looked at Kei as he smiled. "that's right. i'm not trying to overwhelm you with numbers. I'm trying to keep you still." The clones continued to attack Tsukune, he kicked one's head off freezing his leg in place. All of the clones dog piled on Tsukune. Tsukune fought trying to free himself, the ice cracked slightly. That' s when Kei used his alchemy to transform the face of the clones. He transformed them into the girls in Tsukune's life, Moka, Kumuru, Yukari, Ruby and of course Mizore. As Tsukune looked at the ice sculptures his eyes watered. He settled down and reverted back to a human. Mizore got up and ran up to Tsukune hugging his passed out body. She looked at Kei "thank you kei."

Status
Not open for further replies.