18+ Anime Worldbuilding Roleplay Adventure

• IMPORTANT NOTE: Read our Advertising Guidelines before sharing links OR sharing your Discord information. Always be careful about previewing communities and be smart about internet safety!

Midle1998

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'm an avid anime enthusiast in search of an expansive, adventure-filled role-playing experience. My ideal scenario involves creating and playing an entire ensemble of characters, rather than focusing on a single persona. I'm keen on collaboratively crafting a unique world from scratch, blending both my partner's and my own aesthetic preferences into the setting. My passion lies in developing themes, story arcs, and complex narrative structures, ensuring a rich and engaging role-play adventure.

Here's a bit about my role-playing approach:

- I'm versatile with character portrayal, comfortable using anime face claims or detailed descriptions, and I'm open to playing characters of any gender. I can adapt to specific preferences, including all-male, all-female, or a balanced mix of characters.
- Communication platforms such as emails, PMs, Google Docs, and Discord work well for me.
- I tend to write extensive posts, especially when the narrative involves a large cast, aiming for depth and detail in storytelling. I'm looking for a partner who shares this desire for a detailed, thematic exploration rather than surface-level interaction. Multi-paragraph responses are essential for me.
- I can provide a writing sample upon request.
- My response times may vary due to other commitments, but I am dedicated to contributing meaningfully to our shared narrative.

My role-playing inspirations include a mix of Shounen anime like Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya, JJK, Bleach, and DBZ, as well as series like Berserk and Inuyasha. While my familiarity with some of these may have faded over time, I'm eager to revisit and incorporate these concepts into our role-play. I also draw inspiration from a variety of non-anime and non-Shounen sources, which will influence my writing style, although the overall vibe I aim for is distinctly Shounen.

I relish in crafting stories that feature everything from underdog heroes to intense rivalries, encompassing tournaments, betrayals, mysteries, and rich lore. The direction of our narrative will evolve based on our characters and collective creativity. I have some initial ideas for world-building but am open to adjusting or entirely reimagining them based on mutual agreement and creativity.

If you're interested and share similar preferences, please reach out with a PM. Let's discuss our ideas and create a captivating role-playing world together!