Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not particularly interested in group music, I'm pretty sure most bands don't have separate dancers and vocalists. I also have no idea what Visual, Maknae, Rapper and Leader are supposed to be. I kinda thought the Leader was the Main Vocalist...
Visual is someone who is the prettiest/handsome-iest. It's someone who will be the poster boy or girl for the band
Maknae is the youngest member of the group
Rapper is someone who does most if not all of the rapping parts
Leader is someone who leads the band.

The leader is not necessarily the main vocalist.

YES! A brass band-based RP! Love it!

So the Visual and Maknae parts are pretty much redundant because there's no reason those can't also be the leader/vocalist/anything else? Also i've never seen an idol unit use rap... Actually I've never seen anyone besides Kanye West rap.

YES! A brass band-based RP! Love it!

So the Visual and Maknae parts are pretty much redundant because there's no reason those can't also be the leader/vocalist/anything else? Also i've never seen an idol unit use rap... Actually I've never seen anyone besides Kanye West rap.
Brass band RP xD ahaha

Yeah they are redundant, but it's mostly reserved for larger groups. Because lets face it.. just because you are the youngest doesn't mean you are pretty/handsome. You could be ugly as I don't know what lol

You never heard Kpop then! They use rap all the time ahah :)

Am I missing what "rap" is? That just sounded like a normal, incredibly girly song to me

Well I googled Anzu Rap and got nothing but Anzu Raptor...

No as in Anzu was rapping in that song.

... which one is Anzu?

The middle one.

Oh is it that one whose just ranting about (something) in the background?

Oh is it that one whose just ranting about (something) in the background?

If that's what you're calling the rapping, yeah.

Sounds like someone just talking quickly to me. I wouldn't have called that rap, but I don't particularly like rap as a genre so my definition of it is likely wrong.

ROMANTIC Now may seem more close to your definition of rap. Maybe.

...hi XD
@Crow you know, sometimes I just don't think things all the way through, so thank you for the question. I honestly don't kniw what I was thinking at eight-nine at night for having ten people in one group, so yea I think it will be an idol...unit? Yeah I'll cut it down inhalf, making it 5-6 people per group.

@Alexstrasza yes, the diversity is wonderful! For the dancer though, perhaps make it into a dance coordinator? Unless you know, I don't know what I'm talking about, which may very well be another possibility in itself.
And sorry to ask, what's a maknae?

@Alexstrasza
Ah, sorry I missed this also, but the S.T.A.R.S name, I give it a thumbs up!
As for what band gets what name, umm...we'll just figure that out once I seperate groups and get a cast list and POST A FREAKING CS MY GOD I FORGOT!
Hold on guys, I'll get it done, PROMISE!

@Raven Haruka
A Maknae is the youngest member of a idol group.

I'd like to reserve a vocalist spot! I'll make my CS Asap I work a lot but it will either be tonight or tomorrow afternoon

Done with the CS, as I did it ahead of time in anticipation hahaha... but I'll wait until you go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.