Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then, time for yet another cast list update XD

Utena.jpg Utena2.jpg Utena9.jpg

Name: Hana Haru (Spring Flower) <3
Height: 5" 5
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Daydreamer, intelligent, caring, loyal, given to high passions, dedicated to her art, stubborn, cunning, sarcastic, blunt, opinionated
History: Hana started playing at the Violin and Viola by the age of 4 and practically hasn't put it down since. Hana lived with her grandmother till she died recently and has been accepted into the school and is living on campus. Hana's grandmother was the light of her life and pushed her to do the things she loved. What she didn't know is that her mother an father both gave her up due to careers. Her mother was a flautist who was internationally acclaimed. She fell in love with her producer and married him. After Hana was born they were approached to do an international tour again. They visit Hana but are more like an Aunt and Uncle rather than parents. Hana likes to wander out on the roof and play in her free time.
Likes: Not wearing dresses, flirting, dancing, playing Violin
Dislikes: Wearing dresses, Math
Type of musician: Violist
Member of: Group 3
Extras: Loves fencing

Last edited:
View attachment 88797 View attachment 88798 View attachment 88799

Name: Hana Haru (Spring Flower)
Height: 5" 5
Personality: Daydreamer, intelligent, caring, loyal, given to high passions, dedicated to her art, stubborn, cunning, sarcastic, blunt, opinionated
History: Hana started playing at the Violin and Viola by the age of 4 and practically hasn't put it down since. Hana lived with her grandmother till she died recently and has been accepted into the school and is living on campus. Hana's grandmother was the light of her life and pushed her to do the things she loved. What she didn't know is that her mother an father both gave her up due to careers. Her mother was a flautist who was internationally acclaimed. She fell in love with her producer and married him. After Hana was born they were approached to do an international tour again. They visit Hana but are more like an Aunt and Uncle rather than parents. Hana likes to wander out on the roof and play in her free time.
Likes: Not wearing dresses, flirting, dancing, playing Violin
Dislikes: Wearing dresses, Math
Type of musician: Violist
Member of: Group 3
Extras: Loves fencing

Love it, accepted! One question, mostly because my brain is starting to shut down. Violist means Viola correct? Or are you talking about a Violinist?

Love it, accepted! One question, mostly because my brain is starting to shut down. Violist means Viola correct? Or are you talking about a Violinist?
Violin and Viola are both strings in the same family. Viola is a lower key than Violin. Most Violnists play both.

Violin and Viola are both strings in the same family. Viola is a lower key than Violin. Most Violnists play both.
Violinists...mrr sleepy fingers

Oops, I might've not made my point very clear, sorry. What I meant was if she really did play viola or if it was a typo, because there have been more than one occasions where my phone likes to autocorrect violinist into violist.

Pshh I play the violin IRL myself so yea...I can agree with the sleepy fingers lol

Just a little announcement for everybody, I'm planning for there to be fifteen people total in the rp group, since I'd rather not have to deal with any HUMONGOUS groups for my first time. If any of you think I should just keep it open then feel free to post your opinion. Who knows, I might probably will just go with the flow. \(^.^)/

EDIT- Oh, and I'm going to sleep now, since there is school tomorrow and its currently ten o'clock at my place. So any of you who have the sun out currently will just have to wait until I get up at six in the morning, sorry! :)

YET ANOTHER EDIT- One more real quick thing, I just want to make the request that each group have at least one composer, or else it will be very difficult to compose anything XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I might've not made my point very clear, sorry. What I meant was if she really did play viola or if it was a typo, because there have been more than one occasions where my phone likes to autocorrect violinist into violist.

Pshh I play the violin IRL myself so yea...I can agree with the sleepy fingers lol
Ahhh she plays both. ^.^ Awesome that you play!!!

Just a little announcement for everybody, I'm planning for there to be fifteen people total in the rp group, since I'd rather not have to deal with any HUMONGOUS groups for my first time. If any of you think I should just keep it open then feel free to post your opinion. Who knows, I might probably will just go with the flow. \(^.^)/
Looks like we split into three groups so 15 would give us 5 each. If we keep it open then we can audition late comers into groups. That might be fun.

images

Here's my character! I hope this is okay!

Name: Renata "Eta" Katalin <3
Height: 5'5
Personality: Headstrong, has a tomboyish streak, and is rather determined. Eta can get rather energetic at times, and is good at noticing details. She dislikes it when people are unhappy, and has noticed that they are happier when someone around them is smiling, so she decides to be as happy and inspiring as she can, though this should not interfere with learning important things.
History: Eta grew up in a relatively normal, middle-class household. However, her older sister, Rho, died at the age of twelve, during which Eta was 9. She began trying to help her parents out of the depression they had slowly been slipping into, learning how to play the guitar at twelve to play songs for them and make them more happy. After a while, she got rather good at it, even without formal training, and they sent her to Idol High to hone her talent.
Likes: Playing, happy people, guitar, sparring, music, writing, drawing, swimming, cooking, wrestling, closed spaces, cooking, weapons, and flowers.
Dislikes: Candy, open spaces, not being in control of something big when she is involved.
Type of Musician: Backup vocalist on occasion, but mostly does guitars.
Member Of: Group Three
Extra: Don't piss her off. She will unleash destruction upon you and all that you love. This girl has a collection of blunt weapons and is not too scared to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Here's my character! I hope this is okay!

Name: Renata "Eta" Katalin
Height: 5'5
Personality: Headstrong, has a tomboyish streak, and is rather determined. Eta can get rather energetic at times, and is good at noticing details. She dislikes it when people are unhappy, and has noticed that they are happier when someone around them is smiling, so she decides to be as happy and inspiring as she can, though this should not interfere with learning important things.
History: Eta grew up in a relatively normal, middle-class household. However, her older sister, Rho, died at the age of twelve, during which Eta was 9. She began trying to help her parents out of the depression they had slowly been slipping into, learning how to play the guitar at twelve to play songs for them and make them more happy. After a while, she got rather good at it, even without formal training, and they sent her to Idol High to hone her talent.
Likes: Playing, happy people, guitar, sparring, music, writing, drawing, swimming, cooking, wrestling, closed spaces, cooking, weapons, and flowers.
Dislikes: Candy, open spaces, not being in control of something big when she is involved.
Type of Musician: Backup vocalist on occasion, but mostly does guitars.
Member Of: Group Three
Extra: Don't piss her off. She will unleash destruction upon you and all that you love. This girl has a collection of blunt weapons and is not too scared to use them.
Awe...right in the feels for her history!!! I can tell already she is gonna be an awesome character to see played!!!

Well I have no idea which roles are taken, reserved and free at this point...

Oh, so it is. That's easy then.

Group 1: Vocals and Drummer/Bass
Group 2: Vocals and Guitar
Group 3: Vocals and Violinist

So far...I think

Yeah I was typing that as you posted that it was in the cast list. LOL

Reactions: Energetic Alice
Status
Not open for further replies.