Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post and said characters were both jokes.

Sorry if it offended.

That post and said characters were both jokes.

Sorry if it offended.
If he was offended by that he needs to relax lol. I think he was just joking too, though.

@Renose - Welcome to the rp! :3 Take your time deciding a character! =D

So ignoring my previous joke post (Yea, it wasn't that clever, I admit it)...

Well if this RP is still open (and if I decide to join it, I don't know yet), and also if it is still open (ill get the GM's opinion on that one)

I do have three characters i'd like to reserve (I will choose just two, but its hard to decide). These aren't CS's, I am just listing characters i'd like to be.

3930747-8070145326-one-p.jpg

Saitama

Anime/Manga: One-Punch Man

I know it doesn't have an anime, but it is a manga (and its anime is coming out in October). For those who haven't read this excellent series, I recommend doing so. It is amazing.

latest

Shiro (White Bomber)

Anime: Bomberman Jetters

Oh, but bomberman is only a videogame right? Wrong. It is an anime. The game of the same name is terrible. The anime is surprisingly good and surprisingly deep and even a bit dark at times.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kirby

Anime: Hoshi no Kaabii (Kirby of the Stars)

An older anime. Known to its english dub watching audience as 'Kirby Right Back at Ya'. Also a decent anime surprisingly enough.

Negima_movie_style_by_ar_ua-d41acsz.jpg

Negi Springfield

Series: Mahou Sensei Negima

I like it, others might not, but its actually pretty good. Starts off alot like Love Hina (since they were made by the same person) but soon enough becomes incredibly epic. English dub is garbage, don't watch it. If anything, the anime only went for 26 episodes and went to shit at episode 23, but the manga kept on going and is one of my favorite shounen battle series. I recommend reading it. And eventually OVAs were made that followed more with the actual manga, in the event that this is 'only characters with an anime can be chosen kind of thing'

And those are the four choices I am stuck on. If I decide to join/if there is enough room of course.​

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
So ignoring my previous joke post (Yea, it wasn't that clever, I admit it)...

Well if this RP is still open (and if I decide to join it, I don't know yet), and also if it is still open (ill get the GM's opinion on that one)

I do have three characters i'd like to reserve (I will choose just two, but its hard to decide). These aren't CS's, I am just listing characters i'd like to be.

3930747-8070145326-one-p.jpg

Saitama

Anime/Manga: One-Punch Man

I know it doesn't have an anime, but it is a manga (and its anime is coming out in October). For those who haven't read this excellent series, I recommend doing so. It is amazing.

latest

Shiro (White Bomber)

Anime: Bomberman Jetters

Oh, but bomberman is only a videogame right? Wrong. It is an anime. The game of the same name is terrible. The anime is surprisingly good and surprisingly deep and even a bit dark at times.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kirby

Anime: Hoshi no Kaabii (Kirby of the Stars)

An older anime. Known to its english dub watching audience as 'Kirby Right Back at Ya'. Also a decent anime surprisingly enough.

Negima_movie_style_by_ar_ua-d41acsz.jpg

Negi Springfield

Series: Mahou Sensei Negima

I like it, others might not, but its actually pretty good. Starts off alot like Love Hina (since they were made by the same person) but soon enough becomes incredibly epic. English dub is garbage, don't watch it. If anything, the anime only went for 26 episodes and went to shit at episode 23, but the manga kept on going and is one of my favorite shounen battle series. I recommend reading it. And eventually OVAs were made that followed more with the actual manga, in the event that this is 'only characters with an anime can be chosen kind of thing'

And those are the four choices I am stuck on. If I decide to join/if there is enough room of course.​
Neeegiiiii!!!!!!! *w* <33 And, as far as I know, she is still accepting. I almost apped Asuna or Setsuna. XD

Neeegiiiii!!!!!!! *w* <33 And, as far as I know, she is still accepting. I almost apped Asuna or Setsuna. XD

This is where the anime should have gone. Reason why they made the anime deviate from the manga is because they tried to make an anime of a still in production manga.

What we got was a really good manga, a really not good anime, and then a bunch of awesome OVA specials like this one here where it depicts Negi getting his Magia Erebea.

If you haven't read the manga... don't watch the video if you don't want spoilers.

This is where the anime should have gone. Reason why they made the anime deviate from the manga is because they tried to make an anime of a still in production manga.

What we got was a really good manga, a really not good anime, and then a bunch of awesome OVA specials like this one here where it depicts Negi getting his Magia Erebea.

If you haven't read the manga... don't watch the video if you don't want spoilers.
Very true! ;_; I couldn't do... the anime. XD But I'm on volume... 23? In the manga. I need to finish collecting and reading it. >w<

I seem to be the only one with a Tokusatsu character. Personally I had difficulty choosing too, and upon learning that anime-esque MMO/game characters were allowed, wanted to insert a particular third character.

Negi's a good choice. Saitama's namesake is pretty brutal against quite a lot of stuff. One Punch and all. Did he display limits before, not counting holding back?

I seem to be the only one with a Tokusatsu character. Personally I had difficulty choosing too, and upon learning that anime-esque MMO/game characters were allowed, wanted to insert a particular third character.

Negi's a good choice. Saitama's namesake is pretty brutal against quite a lot of stuff. One Punch and all. Did he display limits before, not counting holding back?
It's hard to choose characters! XD A lot of my faves are from oldies, however. >w<

well physical limits... Not yet. He has a couple of weaknesses though. He has no martial arts abilities, no flight, or any other super natural powers. He's just incredibly strong and fast to the point where he was able to jump from the moon back to earth in probably less than a few seconds after tanking a hit that sent him to the moon in seconds with no problem. He wasn't a le gl breath in space though, he had to hold his breath.

his abilities literally are just super duper strength and speed. Nothing else

Very true! ;_; I couldn't do... the anime. XD But I'm on volume... 23? In the manga. I need to finish collecting and reading it. >w<

yea
a. the original anime was good until episode 23. When they made up bullshit and left the manga behind. the ovas are so much better. to bad they didnt just redo the anime instead.

maybe they will make an anime of its sequel, UQ Holder

yea
a. the original anime was good until episode 23. When they made up bullshit and left the manga behind. the ovas are so much better. to bad they didnt just redo the anime instead.

maybe they will make an anime of its sequel, UQ Holder
I'd love to see Negima done right. :3

the ovas follow the manga, but only show certain parts, like negi obtaining magia erebea for,instance

the ovas follow the manga, but only show certain parts, like negi obtaining magia erebea for,instance
I'll have to find these! O= Negi is so HUGE in Japan I'm surprised they didn't make the effort and hire ufotable or something. XD

That really doesn't indicate mach speeds, like, at all. Not to be mean or anything, but it just doesn't really look that way. Especially since he can only do a couple slashes in that timeframe.
Eh, what he didn't mention, is that when using this attack, enemies can actually be seen to stand still, frozen mid-action, and when knocked into the air, or knocked backwards, don't actually move till the move has ended, this could be seen as breaking the speed of sound, or possibly light, but I won't push it that far, his attacks are incredibly quick, but not that quick XD

Also, what version of Raven will you be playing, BM, RF, or VC? @ShiroKiyoshi

As for my two cents on Alucard, decline him outright

When it comes to fights with him, very, very few people can kill him, even Vampire Hunter D might have some trouble, as Alucard may not be able to heal around him, he's everywhere, and nowhere, so passive auras can be bypassed with Schrödinger BS

Of course, I could bring this guy in, and just erase him from existance...
tumblr_mc0fe2xpkX1qiib5xo5_500.gif

Or have this magnificent bastard control him, and have him shoot himself while making him want to die...
CODE_GEASS_R2_-_01_-_Large_36.jpg

Still, both of the characters above would be denied in a game like this, because one literally erases things from existance, leaving no trace they ever were, and the second has mind control that was able to dominate GOD

So...Yeah

I'm playing toward a VC myself, so I can't comment on the powers of the BM class outside of what I've seen myself XD

VC is pretty badass, but is likely a lot slower than BM

Kinda leaning towards going Shiro and Kirby just for the hells of it.

I mean, Kirby is pretty powerful himself (his stomach is pretty much a black hole/alternate dimension and he can suck up anything) and then gain abilities and masteries based on what he sucked up (like he could suck up Goku's Ki blasts and become Fighter Kirby for instance). Plus Kirby has been shown to have insane durability.

As for Shiro (White Bomber)... well... watch the anime. Shiro is alright I guess. No way he'd win, it would be funny though to watch him try.

I would explain just what his bombs have been able to do, but that would be spoiler material for those who would want to watch.

Of course, I may not join. But its still fun to discuss this kind of stuff.

Yea. This looks fun, but I am not going to join it (still didn't even know if there was room anyway)

Its just not my cup of tea at the moment. Oh well, it was fun discussing this sort of stuff.

See you folks later. Good luck and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.