Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question if this is still open can we make Manga/colored Manga character sheets? If not so I will still like to make characters if this is still open with anime characters.(it's just I got good characters in mind XD)

Question if this is still open can we make Manga/colored Manga character sheets? If not so I will still like to make characters if this is still open with anime characters.(it's just I got good characters in mind XD)

Manga characters are allowed. Light Novel characters are allowed. Characters from anime-themed Eastern games are allowed. Tokusatsu characters are allowed.

Heheheheheh
Manga characters are allowed. Light Novel characters are allowed. Characters from anime-themed Eastern games are allowed. Tokusatsu characters are allowed.

Then I will have very gooood characters, fear not they aren't op, one of them only has one power.

Ugh. I'm kind of debating on who to use. I'm torn between Erika Furudo (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni/Main) and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni/Secondary) or Diabolic Esper Add (Elsword/Main) and Reckless Fist Raven (Elsword/Secondary).

><;

Oh noooo my. Characters that I want are OP, one of them is literally a god. ;-; well, time to rethink my plan

Main Character

480px-Des.png

"Pathetic... you're so pathetic!"

-Character Name-
Add
Diabolic Esper

-Accessories-
N/A

-Clan/Group-
N/A (Add's independent. :P)

-Goals-
Due to what occurred during his work to obtain time manipulation, Add seeks to see the destruction of everything to compensate for his failures.

-Likes-
• Destruction
• Nasods (specifically Eve <3)
• Cats
• Power
• Sweets

-Dislikes-
• Losing
• Being weak
• Chances to research the Nasods ruined (ie. Elsword destroying the Altera Core)
• Not being able to go back in time properly

-Personality-
Add is simply the greatest bundle of insanity you can find. From witnessing his family being killed in front of him an being isolated in a time-altering library, to being unable to use his time manipulation to save his deceased family and his chances to research the Queen of Nasods, Eve, being foiled every time... Add's mental state is barely present anymore. Having enough of the failures that revolve around himself, his only solution for that problem is to completely destroy it all. Not even the miracle of seeing his family again can pull him out of this fully developed insanity.

-Items-
• Nasod scraps
• Unknown Pieces (or aka, magic time cubes... dunno how else to explain that)

-Main Weapon(s)-
Dynamos
Add's greatest inventions. Figmented by discarded parts of Nasods during his time trapped in that library, these weapons propel themselves in the air behind him, like trained animals. Not only a vocal command can be used, but simple movements are enough to trigger the attacks of the Dynamos. Going from ramming people with the Dynamos for physical damage, to sending off electrical charges for long distanced attacks.

-Skills/Powers-
Dynamo Configuration Mode
This mode serves as Add's awakening mode, making him unique from the rest of the Elsword cast. This can be activated after charging up enough power from continuously attacking his opponents. Once activated, his damage output is slightly increased, and this gives him extra energy to use other skills as much as he can before running out for his DC mode.
-
Specific Skills
(you can check for each skill for more info in the wiki link. I'll only include skills that seem significant to Add's play style)
• Particle Accelerator - Accelerates the particles in Dynamos to unleash a forceful blast of energy in front of Add
• Phase Shift - Places a catalyst that can explode when touched by the enemy. Also can be used to swap places between the catalyst and Add.
• Void Impact - Summons a crack of time-space to harm the opponent. Mild tracking.
• Reverse Stigma - Records location of usage and the location of the intended target. Can be activated once more to send the target to the recorded location of usage.
• Reverse Circle - Opens a portal to escape and reappear near the target to shoot an orb of energy.
• Maximum Strike - Summons six temporal bodies of energy around him. Every time he releases one of these orbs, the launched orb can track the nearest target like a homing missile.
• Stardust Shower - Rips open a spacial rift from above, and disappears to allow a barrage of temporal powered orbs to shower down on the opponent.
• Moonlight Rhapsody - The area surrounding Add is influenced by a strange melody specifically made to torment the opponent's mind. Being attacked by Add while in that state will amplify the damage being dealt. The longer the opponent stays near Add as Moonlight Rhapsody is effective, the more the damage can be dealt to the opponent from Add's attacks alone.
• Paranoia - Rips open a temporal rift that shatters apart, leaving all that were caught in the blast in illusion statuses. This can range from illusion burn, plague, petrify, poison, freeze, and piercing.

-Element-
Temporal (Time-Space), Electricity, and Psychokinesis

-History-
Add was a part of a family that researched Nasods, a sentient mechanical-based race. However, his family was killed after learning too much about the Nasods, and Add was sold into slavery. Managing to escape his owner's grasp, he fell off a cliff and into an ancient Nasod library. Forced to stay within the library for safety, Add goes insane due to a long period of isolation. During his time there, he crafted himself his own weapons, Dynamos. Unknown to him at the time, the library distorted time, so when he left the place at last, he was in the future way ahead of his own time period. From there, he learns about the existence of Eve, the Queen of Nasods. He fails to experiment on her as the El Search Party protects her, but later on he is accepted into the group. Yet, he was shortly dispelled from the group as he turned to work on temporal improvements on himself. This further extends his unstable personality, and due to his failure on finding his family in the past fuels his apparent desire to destroy everything in his sight.

-Wiki Link-
http://elwiki.net/w/Add
http://elwiki.net/w/Time_Tracer
http://elwiki.net/w/Diabolic_Esper

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve Asuna from SAO, and Ichigo from Bleach? I am working on their character sheets.

Sorry everyone, i haven't got any notification in a while for this thread. Everyone is approved and all questions regarding characters are accepted.

@Gummi Bunnies You should just list what he can generally do and maybe some like 300MP or HA moves, the fight will get very repetitive like a game if you list moves.

@Gummi Bunnies You should just list what he can generally do and maybe some like 300MP or HA moves, the fight will get very repetitive like a game if you list moves.
Yeahhhhh. Ignore me trying to put tons of stuff into the CS.

I'll have time to redo the CS come tomorrow and add my secondary character at last.

Lel.

Whelp, finished this one as well.

Secondary Character

latest

"Simply by the existence of this closed room, this level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think, everyone?"

-Character Name-
Erika Furudo
Witch of Truth

-Accessories-
All of dem ribbons tho

-Clan / Group-
Metaworld

-Goals-
Impress her master, Lady Bernkastel, and prove that she is the greatest out of all.

-Likes-
• Mysteries and riddles
• Challenge
• Being the best :P
• Invading people's privacy
• Bernkastel

-Dislikes-
• Being outplayed
• Ridiculous solutions that aren't hers
• Anything that ruins her superior reputation

-Personality-
Erika first acts polite and kind to those she meets. However, show that you're a threat to her or stick around for a given amount of time, her darker side is shown. In truth, she takes a delight in forcefully revealing someone's secrets for the benefit of the thrill, and always wants to be the better one due to her superiority complex.

-Items-
• Duct Tape
• Chopsticks
• Notebook and Pen

-Main Weapon-
Scythe of Truth[/u]
A scythe crafted in blue energy. She can summon it at any time, and can strengthen the weapon by using either Red and Blue Truths.

-Skills/Powers-
• Red Truth: She is able to speak in Red to show absolute truth. This can strengthen her Scythe.
• Blue Truth: She is able to speak in Blue to show a possibility. This can strengthen her Scythe.
• Detective's Authority: This can be used to force some information out of an opponent by simple interrogating question after saying "Detective's Authority."

-Elements-
Magic?

-History-
Nothing much is known of Erika's past other than she was created by Bernkastel to be her piece in the fifth game.

-Wiki Link-
http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Erika_Furudo

• Love
Reactions: Kame and YuriLucien
BTW, gods are fine! XD Edward has made it work so that there is a balance. <3

Reactions: Kame
Main Character name:

Chung Seiker
[note, this is the Tactical Trooper version]
Appearance:

syOa7tEl.jpg

Accessories:

None

Clan/Group (Does your Character belong to a clan and or group, if so what?):

Seiker Family

Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?):

To find the power to defeat the demons in Elrios.

Missiles, cute stuff.

Dislikes:

Cockroaches

Personality:

Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):

Grenades, ammunition, mortars.

Main Weapon(s):

Destroyer, with the Disfrozen Portal

Skills/Powers:

Chung can uses his cannonballs to hit his enemies hard, and shell them with missiles. His Destroyer is also a weapon, smacking enemies as part of his combo.

Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?):

For now, his weapon has no element enchantment.

History:

Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but was seriously wounded by him.
With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.

---

In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.

---

In his quest to further improve his weapon and abilities, Chung eventually turns up in his father's workshop. He uncovers his father's research on enhancing the Destroyer cannon that was drawn up before the elder defender of Hamel was possessed by demons. Chung uses the information as a guide, but he needs help to make it a reality.
Adel, the Ponggo mechanic from Altera, offers to help build the Disfrozen Portal, an engine that can generate boundless amounts of El energy for the Destroyer. With the help of Echo and Lento as well, the engine is completed in time. This development promises to take his skill to the next level and refine his strategic ability. Now known as the Tactical Trooper, he has come closer than ever to saving Hamel.

Wiki Link:

http://elwiki.net/w/Chung
http://elwiki.net/w/Tactical_Trooper for more detail on Tactical Trooper

I'll work on my secondary character later.​

Reactions: Kame
Main Character name:

Chung Seiker
[note, this is the Tactical Trooper version]
Appearance:

syOa7tEl.jpg

Accessories:

None

Seiker Family

Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?):

To find the power to defeat the demons in Elrios.

Missiles, cute stuff.

Dislikes:

Cockroaches

Personality:

Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):

Grenades, ammunition, mortars.

Main Weapon(s):

Destroyer, with the Disfrozen Portal

Skills/Powers:

Chung can uses his cannonballs to hit his enemies hard, and shell them with missiles. His Destroyer is also a weapon, smacking enemies as part of his combo.

For now, his weapon has no element enchantment.

History:

Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but was seriously wounded by him.
With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.

---

In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.

---

In his quest to further improve his weapon and abilities, Chung eventually turns up in his father's workshop. He uncovers his father's research on enhancing the Destroyer cannon that was drawn up before the elder defender of Hamel was possessed by demons. Chung uses the information as a guide, but he needs help to make it a reality.
Adel, the Ponggo mechanic from Altera, offers to help build the Disfrozen Portal, an engine that can generate boundless amounts of El energy for the Destroyer. With the help of Echo and Lento as well, the engine is completed in time. This development promises to take his skill to the next level and refine his strategic ability. Now known as the Tactical Trooper, he has come closer than ever to saving Hamel.

Wiki Link:

http://elwiki.net/w/Chung
http://elwiki.net/w/Tactical_Trooper for more detail on Tactical Trooper

I'll work on my secondary character later.​
ACCEPTED!
The Real IC: http://piratepad.net/ysGWOyQxki
IC/Battle information: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/anime-battle-royale.121222/

Secondary Character name:

Ethel

Appearance:

latest

Accessories:

None

None

Ethel has no goal. She just wants a bloody fight.

Killing

Dislikes:

Unknown

Personality:

Ethel has a very machine-like personality. She often speaks in somewhat soft voice and her sentences are very succinct. Initially all she used to say was the word "kill" while her Fairy, Karin, would interpret her words for her.

Nothing other then her weapon

Main Weapon(s):

Ethel's Fury Weapon, which can transform to a Bow, Scythe, Spear, Gun, or Launcher.

Skills/Powers:

Ethel, in addition to her weapon, can also cast ice-type magic. She can also Fairize, which transforms him into his Fury form.

Ice

History:

During her ambush and attempt to kill Fang and the rest of the party, she failed and was defeated by Fang and shortly after killed by Galdo in order to protect Fang.
Ethel was raised in a place called Taiga Hall seemly under very harsh circumstances where she only learned how to fight and kill. But due to an incident at Taiga Hall, she manage to flee together with her Fairy Karin, who used her limited knowledge of the outside world to try and give Ethel a new life.

Wiki Link:

http://fairy-fencer-f.wikia.com/wiki/Ethel

*also, Ethel will be my main character, with Chung being my 2nd character -v-*​

Oh, Fairy Fencer F! I don't have a PS3 so I'm planning to get its sequel for PS4.

Hmmm...

How about another round of Silver Crow vs Kirito?

Im down for it @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.